Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Iphone 6 Fell And Splitted From The First Guy To Own It Live On National Tv - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 6 Fell And Splitted From The First Guy To Own It Live On National Tv (705 Views)

Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) / Help, My Iphone 6 Fell Into Water!! / How To Watch DSTV Channels Live On Your Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6 Fell And Splitted From The First Guy To Own It Live On National Tv by drey08(m): 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
IPHONE 6 FAIL
Worst thing that could happen to you is that when you buy a
brand new Iphone and the first thing that happens when you
open the box is that the phone comes crashing to the grown,
that's what happened to one guy in Perth, Australia today on
National Television.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8XMpM_Ee0w

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Completes Motorola Takeover After Google Sale / Samsung Introduces The Galaxy A5 And Galaxy A3, Its Slimmest Smartphones So Far / How Do I Download Music Videos And Tracks To My Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.