Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Samsung Introduces The Galaxy A5 And Galaxy A3, Its Slimmest Smartphones So Far - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Introduces The Galaxy A5 And Galaxy A3, Its Slimmest Smartphones So Far (705 Views)

Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device / Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] / Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Introduces The Galaxy A5 And Galaxy A3, Its Slimmest Smartphones So Far by thomasina: 7:55am On Oct 31, 2014
Samsung promised to
announce more enviable
phones when it publicized its
poor Q3 2014 earnings
yesterday, and it has
squandered no time doing so
after introducing the Galaxy
A5 and the Galaxy A3 (2
metallic devices that it calls its
‘slimmest smartphones so far.’
The Galaxy A5 and A3 both
dispense with the Korean
firm’s...read more http://moinsights./2014/10/31/samsung-introduces-the-galaxy-a5-and-galaxy-a3-its-slimmest-smartphones-so-far/

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Download Music Videos And Tracks To My Android / My Phone Suddenly Stop Showing Pictures / Please!!! Help Me On How To Root My Techno S5..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.