Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. (1183 Views)

The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread / Where Is Nairaland Office Located ? / Where Is Nairaland Office Located ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by naijaboiy: 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Yes I am. Would I lie with such?...and end up scaring off potentials...lol
chai....

You have scared many already cry
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
Lol @iceberylin...you gats send yo CV, stating your mission/vision statement, than I can know the next step to take.

@joecutie : see question o...
Ok it's not only one man, I get plenty boyfriends. I would soon start my boyfriend trainee recruitment-2015 grin

@naijaboy : chai cry
homeboys don't fear again o, I met this guy...
He said 'I would like to be your very good friend'
I told him ' seriously, you gat cataract in yo eyes, can't you see I'm married?'
...lol, I was thinking that would throw the nigga off balance, he said...issokay...I am sorry,I can be your family friend then...hahaha. I just had to laugh.
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by yungchop: 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Lol @iceberylin...you gats send yo CV, stating your mission/vision statement, than I can know the next step to take.

@joecutie : see question o...
Ok it's not only one man, I get plenty boyfriends. I would soon start my boyfriend trainee recruitment-2015 grin

@naijaboy : chai cry
homeboys don't fear again o, I met this guy...
He said 'I would like to be your very good friend'
I told him ' seriously, you gat cataract in yo eyes, can't you see I'm married?'
...lol, I was thinking that would throw the nigga off balance, he said...issokay...I am sorry,I can be your family friend then...hahaha. I just had to laugh.
barbie ! I can sleep o , do something about it. smiley
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by tosyne2much(m): 12:39am On Sep 20, 2014
I have missed a lot ooooo.... How una dey my people ?
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by iceberylin(m): 7:28am On Sep 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Lol @iceberylin...you gats send yo CV, stating your mission/vision statement, than I can know the next step to take.
Should i submit it on your Email or physically undecided
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by Yungmilio2(m): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2014
yungchop: The Head of states » Oluwa seun osewa
The first lady » mukina2

The Ministers
Minister of women affairs » tosyne2much
Minister of woman wrappering » kelvingraphics
Minister of fair girls affairs » MrCork
Minister of aviation » justwise
Minister of education (correction grammars) » mizmycoli
Minister of mami water affairs » farano
Minister of ko si weyrey » idowuogbo
Minister of sex affairs » rozzay
Minister of married women's affairs » kachisbarbie
Minister of pink lips affairs » djeezy
Minister of yabaLeft affairs » andyblaze
Minister of NL agberos » truckpusher
Minister of useless monikers affairs » phockphockman
Minister of profile viewers » marvellousGod
Minister of Lies affairs » rokiatu
Minister of merrybet affairs » yungmilio2
Minister of family affairs » temigracie

Female Body inspectors (FBI)
Okokoro
Pasqal09
Wheesin
Yungwizzzy
Lefulefu

Who again?
Grand comedian of the federal republic(GCFR) » yungchop lol

Add yours!!
kai you this guy ehn
merrybet affairs key
lol
nice one from you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sixteen Year Old Blogger 's Response On US Company' S Nigerian Ebola T-shirt / 2015 Count Down / What Happened In Paris? Paris Attack, Paris Shooting & Paris Bombing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.