Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. (1174 Views)

The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread / Where Is Nairaland Office Located ? / Where Is Nairaland Office Located ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by yungchop: 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
The Head of states » Oluwa seun osewa
The first lady » mukina2

The Ministers
Minister of women affairs » tosyne2much
Minister of woman wrappering » kelvingraphics
Minister of fair girls affairs » MrCork
Minister of aviation » justwise
Minister of education (correction grammars) » mizmycoli
Minister of mami water affairs » farano
Minister of ko si weyrey » idowuogbo
Minister of sex affairs » rozzay
Minister of married women's affairs » kachisbarbie
Minister of pink lips affairs » djeezy
Minister of yabaLeft affairs » andyblaze
Minister of NL agberos » truckpusher
Minister of useless monikers affairs » phockphockman
Minister of profile viewers » marvellousGod
Minister of Lies affairs » rokiatu
Minister of merrybet affairs » yungmilio2
Minister of family affairs » temigracie

Female Body inspectors (FBI)
Okokoro
Pasqal09
Wheesin
Yungwizzzy
Lefulefu

Who again?
Grand comedian of the federal republic(GCFR) » yungchop lol

Add yours!!

4 Likes

Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by datguru: 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2014

Name: Datguru

Position : Chairman ( Nairaland Association Of Space Bookers)

2 Likes

Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by KelvinGraphics(m): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
Abeg i I dey come make i go piss cheesy.

Ma'am Priscaoge, please look after this space for me. Biko

**This space is not for sale, please beware of 419ers and my son KiddaBlingzz grin tongue grin *

Eheen... Oga Yungchop, xo when is Oga Seu.n adding us to his paylist??lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
Who's lefulefu ? Love that name..
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hhmmmm...lollllllll
I don't blame you @alllll!

I think you should put 'Romance' section somewhere in your title... grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by hungryboy(m): 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by hungryboy(m): 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Hhmmmm...lollllllll

I think you should put 'Romance' section somewhere in your title... grin
aunty how are u?
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by Crocz(m): 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
Loolz...@Minister of Married women affairs and Yabaleft
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
hungryboy: aunty how are u?
Lol...if you see your aunty, you won't know
Hahahaha
I am fine mbok.
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by yungchop: 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Hahahaha
I am fine mbok.
romance section is making brain mehn . . @hungryboy we neva talk finish you don dey wrapper her, you no see her post?? MARRIED women affairs tongue kip off
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by rawpadgin(m): 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
are u in anyway implying that farano is a mamiwater
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by barackodam: 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by Kadata(m): 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Hhmmmm...lollllllll
I think you should put 'Romance' section somewhere in your title ... grin

The average Nairalander believes life on Nairaland begins and ends with the Romance section
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by KelvinGraphics(m): 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Hahahaha
I am fine mbok.

Lolz cheesy
Owk

Babe Xup? cool

Dat ur post above just reminded me of Onitsha women, Them no dey ever agree say them don old. U will see a woman in her late 60's If u come call her aunty she go begin halla for U, weda na she senior ur mama. grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by hungryboy(m): 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
yungchop: romance section is making brain mehn . . @hungryboy we neva talk finish you don dey wrapper her, you no see her post?? MARRIED women affairs tongue kip off
my oga, u no sabi say any team were fit play for home fit play away match?
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by hungryboy(m): 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Lolz cheesy
Owk

Babe Xup? cool

Dat ur post above just reminded me of Onitsha women, Them no dey ever agree say them don old. U will see a woman in her late 60's If u come call her aunty she go begin halla for U, weda na she senior ur mama. grin grin
hey kelvin xup with u?
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
MININSTER OF MUMU -CHIEF OKORORO
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by KelvinGraphics(m): 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
hungryboy: hey kelvin xup with u?
Iam just hungry bro
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by PhockPhockMan: 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
yungchop: The Head of states » Oluwa seun osewa
The first lady » mukina2

The Ministers
Minister of women affairs » tosyne2much
Minister of woman wrappering » kelvingraphics
Minister of fair girls affairs » MrCork
Minister of aviation » justwise
Minister of education (correction grammars) » mizmycoli
Minister of mami water affairs » farano
Minister of ko si weyrey » idowuogbo
Minister of sex affairs » rozzay
Minister of married women's affairs » kachisbarbie
Minister of pink lips affairs » djeezy
Minister of yabaLeft affairs » andyblaze
Minister of NL agberos » truckpusher
Minister of useless monikers affairs » phockphockman
Minister of profile viewers » marvellousGod
Minister of Lies affairs » rokiatu
Minister of merrybet affairs » yungmilio2
Minister of family affairs » temigracie

Female Body inspectors (FBI)
Okokoro
Pasqal09
Wheesin
Yungwizzzy
Lefulefu

Who again?
Grand comedian of the federal republic(GCFR) » yungchop lol

Add yours!!
Op, you forgot these ones.

Minister of women bear-bear.... Demdem
Minister of Chibok girls.... barcanista
Minister of nairaland prison.... Berem
Minister of man and woman affairs... Caseless
Minister of hermaphrodites..... NgeneUkwenu
Minister of useless topics cramjonse.
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
KelvinGraphics: Abeg i I dey come make i go piss cheesy.

Ma'am Priscaoge, please look after this space for me. Biko

**This space is not for sale, please beware of 419ers and my son KiddaBlingzz grin tongue grin *
wetin dey happen here?

As for the space you know we can always negotiate grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by chibwike(m): 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
yungchop u dae vex oh
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by yungchop: 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
chibwike: yungchop u dae vex oh
chisos! I forgot you, next time you'll top the list grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by yungchop: 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
#Looks out for tosyne2much # thank God he's nowhere to be found. @kachisbarbie this your new pic ehn ehn kiss #rubs off lipgloss sharply
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by chibwike(m): 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
yungchop: chisos! I forgot you, next time you'll top the list grin
Lol..no problem
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
@yungchop: you must be a perv o, for you to see lipgloss from such distance.

@kadata: really?
I have never heard such...good to know...
Thanks. kiss

@kelvingraphics: now you are talking...
na babe I be o. I am good joor...
I never old na, you sure say na Onitsha women do am pass, Owerri women are worse o.
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by yungchop: 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
@kachisbarbie ma dear you won't understand tongue have you heard of this saying " no be today, e don tay" ? cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
@kelvingraphics: now you are talking...
na babe I be o. I am good joor...
I never old na, you sure say na Onitsha women do am pass, Owerri women are worse o.

Lolz... Tell me somethingshocked

I been think say na Onitsha women do am pass o.
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: wetin dey happen here?

As for the space you know we can always negotiate grin
Space aint 4 sale sontongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by naijaboiy: 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
KachisBarbie...are you really married cry
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
naijaboiy: KachisBarbie...are you really married cry
Yes I am. Would I lie with such?...and end up scaring off potentials...lol
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by iceberylin(m): 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Like me wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. by JoeCutie(m): 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Wait, shebi na only one man dey enjoy all these many many departments? Chai! Your husby dey enjoy shaaa. Aww grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

(then And Now) A Nairalander And His Sister 15years Ago And Now / Why Is A Burial Ground Always Six Feet? / Here Are 7 Ways To Tell That You Will Become Rich One Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.