Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Daily Riddles! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Daily Riddles! (776 Views)

How Clever Are You? 5 Difficult Riddles :) / Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! / Brain Twisting Riddles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Riddles! by Bevy12(f): 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
I'll be posting 2 riddles every day. Try and guess the answers and please no cheating. Here:
1. There is a
one story house. The
walls are blue, the floor
is pink, the stove and
cupboards are red. What
color are the stairs?

2. A murderer is condemned to death and is asked to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is the safest?
Re: Daily Riddles! by Edwinmason(m): 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
1)one storey building does not have a staircase
2)assasin.because you can reason with them
Re: Daily Riddles! by yorex2011: 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
lions who havent eaten in 3yrs wont be alive
Re: Daily Riddles! by dejt4u(m): 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
Bevy12: 2. A murderer is condemned to death and is asked to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is the safest?
even if the lion is stil alive, it wil be so weak nd cn never attack any prey! So, the 3rd room will be very safe
Re: Daily Riddles! by Ezedon(m): 11:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
Edwinmason: 1)one storey building does not have a staircase
2)assasin.because you can reason with them
is it in your village that one story doesnt have stair
Re: Daily Riddles! by Edwinmason(m): 4:05am On Sep 20, 2014
Ezedon:
when i mean one storey am refering to a bungalow
Re: Daily Riddles! by Bevy12(f): 7:43am On Sep 20, 2014
The answers were- A one story building has no stairs and the safest room was the 3rd room because lions that haven't eaten in 3 years are most likely dead. So another riddles:
1. A doctor and a boy went fishing. The boy was the doctor's son but the doctor was not the boy's father. Who was the doctor?
2. Kick me out of hate and i am past tense then. Put me in the air and i am part of you. What am i?
Re: Daily Riddles! by Bevy12(f): 7:44am On Sep 20, 2014
Ezedon:
one story doesn't stairs o.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Kwenu! / Laugh Away Ur Sorrow / Laugh With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.