Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Easy Dubai Holiday Trip With 200k - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Easy Dubai Holiday Trip With 200k (2096 Views)

Luxury Train Travel In India For Holiday Trip / Cheap Holiday Trip To Dubai / Holiday Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Dubai Holiday Trip With 200k by Primate2: 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
So I decided to travel to Dubai and decided to do the research. I came accross some estimates I thought I should share with you guys.

The Visa:
First I need to fix the visa. A little enquiry showed that dubai visa are really not difficult to get. Infact, one dude said I don't even need to show up for any interview. I should just send my passport data pagea and in about 5 days..voila. He charged me $150 for it.

The Flight
I did some digging, and saw some deals that takes you to dubai from Lag. Infact, i saw flights for N108k, N117k and I even saw a Rwandair flight for N92 I kind of never knew that flights to Dubai are this cheap. And they are all return flight.

The hotel
So Dubai is the city where you have the seven star hotel, right? Burj Al Arab? So for dudes like me that never gone, or are traveling for the first time, you expect Ikoyi lagos or better. When I checked, I saw hotels in the area that are actually cost effective. Am talking like Millenium Airport Hotel that is like $95 and all. I must confess that there were some intimidating looking hotels that were priced for like $600 close to the Mr 7 star, but lets not go there yet. And by the way... just budget like 50k for the flexing....at least.

The flexing
I also saw that Dubai has many markets that speciallize in many things. But my favorite one is Mall of the Emirates. Shopping is so cool, and you get to see plenty tins. The market is so large, that there are about 500 stores or so.

In case you are still single like me, I think the dubai matter is a cool place for honeymooners. I understand that there are some kind of camel rides and stuff, but I had to skip those. Maybe next time. I'm thinking of more visits to this lovely town. Its quite cool here.
Re: Easy Dubai Holiday Trip With 200k by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
Primate2: So I decided to travel to Dubai and decided to do the research. I came accross some estimates I thought I should share with you guys.

The Visa:
First I need to fix the visa. A little enquiry showed that dubai visa are really not difficult to get. Infact, one dude said I don't even need to show up for any interview. I should just send my passport data pagea and in about 5 days..voila. He charged me $150 for it.

The Flight
I did some digging, and saw some deals that takes you to dubai from Lag. Infact, i saw flights for N108k, N117k and I even saw a Rwandair flight for N92khttp://www.kadaso.com/flight.html. I kind of never knew that flights to Dubai are this cheap. And they are all return flight.

The hotel
So Dubai is the city where you have the seven star hotel, right? Burj Al Arab? So for dudes like me that never gone, or are traveling for the first time, you expect Ikoyi lagos or better. When I checked, I saw hotels in the area that are actually cost effective. Am talking like Millenium Airport Hotel http://www.kadaso.com/kadaso-room-list.php?id=191084&sid=0ABAAACD-ADC1-1691-4882-F32FB2E93246&dateless=1 that is like $95 and all. I must confess that there were some intimidating looking hotels that were priced for like $600 close to the Mr 7 star, but lets not go there yet. And by the way... just budget like 50k for the flexing....at least.

The flexing
I also saw that Dubai has many markets that speciallize in many things. But my favorite one is Mall of the Emirates. Shopping is so cool, and you get to see plenty tins. The market is so large, that there are about 500 stores or so.

In case you are still single like me, I think the dubai matter is a cool place for honeymooners. I understand that there are some kind of camel rides and stuff, but I had to skip those. Maybe next time. I'm thinking of more visits to this lovely town. Its quite cool here.

Your post is confusing.

Have you already gone and sharing your experiences or you are still planing on going?
Re: Easy Dubai Holiday Trip With 200k by guttentag(m): 12:48am On Sep 20, 2014
REALLY grin
Re: Easy Dubai Holiday Trip With 200k by NewIdeas: 8:07am On Sep 20, 2014
Pls tell us more.i am waiting thanks

1 Like

Re: Easy Dubai Holiday Trip With 200k by Henix(m): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2014
@OP, u have gone or stil planning??

1 Like

Re: Easy Dubai Holiday Trip With 200k by justi4jesu(f): 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
CityNG:

Your post is confusing.

Have you already gone and sharing your experiences or you are still planing on going?

Lmao..Am also confused too oh. OP has left her thread for us to conclude if she has flexed dubai or still planning to grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

RE:................. / What Is 404 And Why In God's Name Do People Eat It? / How Can I Get To Ojuelegba/mushin From Ajah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.