Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals (4577 Views)

My Accent Is Affecting Me Acedemically,pls Help!!! / Meet The 15 Finest Girls In UNILAG. / Improving Your English Accent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by ZACHIE: 9:27am On Sep 20, 2014
KillerBeauty: I love d British accent
The irish accent
And also the indians

india ke?
Irish accent is irritiating
Jamaican accent is not even listed among the top 10, something is wrong
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by adanduka: 10:49am On Sep 20, 2014
Didn't know accent and sex now have a connection.
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:52am On Sep 20, 2014
cheesy cheesy
Staiten ya book(Straighten your bookgrin
fr3do:

cheesy

tell hair, hair hair is dety ( tell her, her hair is dirty)
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by kilokeys(m): 10:53am On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: See this fool.Who doesn't knw nigerians have the worst accent when it comes to English ...com(come) etc.The way u people even pronounce doctor can make somebody vomit.

mr. man.. go and post ur gibberish on ghanaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:55am On Sep 20, 2014
grin lipsrsealed
egopersonified:

The hausas naw. When I was in pry sch, my hausa neighbour's dad's english used to be so sweet to listen to, I think I actually had a crush on him.
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by haryomikun(m): 11:19am On Sep 20, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: cheesy cheesy
Staiten ya book(Straighten your bookgrin
WoodcrestMayor! Ow far nahh
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2014
Broda!grin
I dey relax+anticipate mode...#Chelsea vs Man shitty loading wink

Hw ya side?
haryomikun:
WoodcrestMayor! Ow far nahh
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by haryomikun(m): 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Broda!grin
I dey relax+anticipate mode...#Chelsea vs Man shitty loading wink

Hw ya side?
Me D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ chat with one fine chick jare
Up chelsea! 2-1
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by WoodcrestMayor(m): 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
cheesy
I no be chelsea fan o!#TeamUnited.
I just wan make dem drawtongue
haryomikun:
Me D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ chat with one fine chick jare
Up chelsea! 2-1
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by makazona(m): 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: anyway the OP has misinformed you people. Visit CNN TRAVEL PAGE. ON FACEBOOK TO SEE FOR YOURSELF.

Chill charlie.your only problem is the mention of Nigeria.right?
i believe the poll would have been correct if Ghana was number 6.right?

please,stop the beef.i prefer fish to beef pls grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by makazona(m): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: anyway the OP has misinformed you people. Visit CNN TRAVEL PAGE. ON FACEBOOK TO SEE FOR YOURSELF.
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by ahkenaten(m): 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
we are sixth according to bbc

cnn ranks us 10th den dey cwaze.... angry
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by nickz(m): 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
fr3do:

cheesy

tell hair, hair hair is dety ( tell her, her hair is dirty)
bwhahahahahahahahgringrin

This just reminded me of my ghanian english teacher in junior secondary
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by falcon01: 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
Boscojugunu: 3rd to commenting
you see your life ... With this your comment they will take us to number 90 tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by buzzmania(m): 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
kilokeys: abi o..

don't mind those Charlie pple of Ghana..

i went to go to de chechi ( i want to go to the church)

how is wake ? ( how is work?)
WTF has Ghana got to do with this you s!lly wimp.Inferior beings of your kind are here studying just to avoid your fvcked up croak of an accent.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by kilokeys(m): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
buzzmania: WTF has Ghana got to do with this you s!lly wimp.Inferior beings of your kind are here studying just to avoid your fvcked up croak of an accent.

same answer as the inbred above..

go to ghanaland to rant . why r u here?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by buzzmania(m): 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: nigerians and their dumbness and foolishness. A poll done on Facebook and u people are celebrating. With the population of nigerians on Facebook what should we expect.Any fool can conduct a poll .
Tell them bro,their foolishness is deeply rooted in their genes.Can you imagine their fellow nationals here are trying so hard to dump that sh!tty accent?But no matter how hard they try the fvcked up accent has gotten the better side of their speaking faculty.
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by buzzmania(m): 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
kilokeys:

same answer as the inbred above..

go to ghanaland to rant . why r u here?
Haha! You are too feeble for liking.You better grow some balls and face me like a man.
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by haryomikun(m): 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: cheesy
I no be chelsea fan o!#TeamUnited.
I just wan make dem drawtongue
˚˚˚°º‎​=)). =))º°˚˚˚°ºL☺ℓº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) .
Too bad u D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ support team wey no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ UCL sha grin
Abi shey u guys even make europa gan sef
Anyhaw, u fit shift your allegiance †̥Φ the blues. It doesn't cost any money.
Come and support d star studded team!
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by kilokeys(m): 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
buzzmania: Haha! You are too feeble for liking.You better grow some balls and face me like a man.

since u couldn't see the humor.. with d initial post.
so i cant waste further words
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by WoodcrestMayor(m): 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
cheesy
No worry...no be by champs league qualification.Na who win am be champion.We'll be back nxt season-Itz a promisewink
haryomikun:
˚˚˚°º‎​=)). =))º°˚˚˚°ºL☺ℓº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) .
Too bad u D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ support team wey no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ UCL sha grin
Abi shey u guys even make europa gan sef
Anyhaw, u fit shift your allegiance †̥Φ the blues. It doesn't cost any money.
Come and support d star studded team!
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by haryomikun(m): 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: cheesy
No worry...no be by champs league qualification.Na who win am be champion.We'll be back nxt season-Itz a promisewink
Hehe. I hear u o grin
Chelsea go J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ keep on winniing sha. I bet Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊, winner of EPL and UCL and FA dis season.
I don see am for dream
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by buzzmania(m): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
kilokeys:

since u couldn't see the humor.. with d initial post.
so i cant waste further words
Humour as in you being a jobless mofo or what
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
I believe u.

I go remind u nxt year May tongue
haryomikun:
Hehe. I hear u o grin
Chelsea go J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ keep on winniing sha. I bet Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊, winner of EPL and UCL and FA dis season.
I don see am for dream

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by KUNMI101: 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
buzzmania: Tell them bro,their foolishness is deeply rooted in their genes.Can you imagine their fellow nationals here are trying so hard to dump that sh!tty accent?But no matter how hard they try the fvcked up accent has gotten the better side of their speaking faculty.

I have read some of the comments you have made on this Forum and I can see that you have personal issues. I have no problems with Ghana or its citizens, I believe they are good people. In your defence, some of the comments made on this Forum about Ghanians are offensive but that gives you no right to insult all Nigerians. My advice? Go and get a proper education, deal with your self esteem issues, and learn some etiquette.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by PetroDolla3: 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
KUNMI101:

I have read some of the comments you have made on this Forum and I can see that you have personal issues. I have no problems with Ghana or its citizens, I believe they are good people. In your defence, some of the comments made on this Forum about Ghanians are offensive but that gives you no right to insult all Nigerians. My advice? Go and get a proper education, deal with your self esteem issues, and learn some etiquette.
oooh stop the nonsense. if a nigerian issues an offensive comment/insult against all Ghanaians, what is wrong with a Ghanaian also issuing an insult directed at all nigerians? Look if you don't want people to insult you then don't go about insulting other people. it is as simple as that. arrant crap! I hate this self righteous attitude of you modafakas! absolute crap!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by haryomikun(m): 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: I believe u.

I go remind u nxt year May tongue
Haha! Na so ohh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by mrham03(m): 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
hahahahahahahahaha, i laugh in twi. Which nigeria accent. Lol, nigerian accent is the worst in the world. Wrong pronounciation and poor construction of english. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by KUNMI101: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
PetroDolla3: oooh stop the nonsense. if a nigerian issues an offensive comment/insult against all Ghanaians, what is wrong with a Ghanaian also issuing an insult directed at all nigerians? Look if you don't want people to insult you then don't go about insulting other people. it is as simple as that. arrant crap! I hate this self righteous attitude of you modafakas! absolute crap!

Since you have decided to take this road, let me assist you in making a fool of yourself more than you already have. I can deduce that you have obviously not completed your tertiary education (that is if you even intend getting one) and do not have a job or a business to run. You are obviously an over grown child having the Internet as his play toy. Grow up child!! And stop throwing tantrums. Some of the people on this Forum are more educated than you will ever dream to be. Stop embarrassing Ghanians by advertising your ignorance and inability to think correctly. Just in case you cannot read properly... This is NAIRALAND for Nigerians, if you have a problem with what is being said here, air your views like an adult or get off the Forum.
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by buzzmania(m): 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
KUNMI101:

Damn you and your boko fellows.In your brainless head,your animal kind possess the sole right to talk sh!tt about Ghanaians while we look on hopelessly huh!No way,we also deserve the right to respond in kind.A venomous response which causes you to wail like a bunch of pusssies.
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by midasbliss(f): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
lol....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria Training School 2017 application is on now / Unizik Post Ume Results Released / The Beautiful ‘vertical Forest’ Housing Project In China.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.