Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals (4566 Views)

My Accent Is Affecting Me Acedemically,pls Help!!! / Meet The 15 Finest Girls In UNILAG. / Improving Your English Accent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by KUNMI101: 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
buzzmania: Damn you and your boko fellows.In your brainless head,your animal kind possess the sole right to talk sh!tt about Ghanaians while we look on hopelessly huh!No way,we also deserve the right to respond in kind.A venomous response which causes you to wail like a bunch of pusssies.

A person who insults a mad man who insults him is presumed to be a madman. Show me one Nigerian who had gone on a Ghanaian forum and said all the things that you have. It only goes to show that you lack self control and the ability to reason. I repeat if you have a problem air your views like an adult, if not then get off. Point of correction we're not wailing, we're simply trying to reason properly with people who we (wrongly) thought were rational.

My animal kind?
All Nigerians are black
All Nigerians are Africans
All Nigerians are animal

If All Nigerians are Animals then...

If you have any idea of what Logic is then you can reach a conclusion from the premises above.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by midasbliss(f): 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2014

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by O0XYGEN: 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
midasbliss: www.nairaland.com. not www.cedisland.com..
lets us be.... grin grin angry
Let who? Cant you people stop mentioning Ghana's name on this useless forum.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by midasbliss(f): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
O0XYGEN: Let who? Cant you people stop mentioning Ghana's name on this useless forum.

Hey grow up... stop wasting your time constructing abuses... is that what u were born for?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by IloveGH: 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
egopersonified: Op, please help me check for Ghana on that ranking. My mum keeps insisting they pronoun words the right way.

Girl your mom is 100% correct. We do pronounce words the right way. We pronounce words according to the English dictionary, unlike nigerians who pronounce every English word exactly as they see it. There are certain rules in English words pronunciation, which I have noticed that nigerians don't know. For example, the letter 'O' is silent in certain words, but nigerians tend to pronounce it. If I ask you to pronounce the word 'WORK' I know you will say 'WOK' but the English dictionary says it is wrong because the 'O' should be silent. So when you remove the 'O' it becomes 'WRK'. Try and pronounce it and see how it would sound..... Definitely not 'WOK' grin

Whenever I hear nigerians say "I am going to work" it sounds as if they are saying "I am going to walk". Just like a nigerian guy who said he was coming from work, and this white guy said "today is a very nice day to take a walk" LOL! He obviously didn't think omo naija was saying work and not walk cheesy This is what the English dictionary is trying to avoid by making the 'O' silent in certain words.

Check the link below and listen to Oxford dictionary pronunciation of 'WORK' for both British and American.

http://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/work_1
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by midasbliss(f): 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
meet cnn nd bbc...
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by IloveGH: 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: nigerians and their dumbness and foolishness. A poll done on Facebook and u people are celebrating. With the population of nigerians on Facebook what should we expect.Any fool can conduct a poll .

LMAO! So the poll was conducted on face book and nigerians with their large population voted massively for their own accent cheesy

I wonder how many non nigerians voted for the nigerian accent grin grin grin

BTW,
Evidence base research says nigerians are shorter than Ghanaians, they refuse to accept it grin
Evidence base research says Ghanaian men are more endowed under than nigerian men, they refuse to accept it grin
Evidence base research says a high percentage of nigerians survive on less than $2 a day, they refuse to accept it grin
Evidence base research says 77% of nigerians are bleaching their skin, they refuse to accept it (although they hate their dark skin)grin

FACE BOOK research says nigerians have sexy accent, they are popping champagne and celebrating grin grin grin

There is God oo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by buzzmania(m): 12:37am On Sep 21, 2014
KUNMI101:

A person who insults a mad man who insults him is presumed to be a madman. Show me one Nigerian who had gone on a Ghanaian forum and said all the things that you have. It only goes to show that you lack self control and the ability to reason. I repeat if you have a problem air your views like an adult, if not then get off. Point of correction we're not wailing, we're simply trying to reason properly with people who we (wrongly) thought were rational.

My animal kind?
All Nigerians are black
All Nigerians are Africans
All Nigerians are animal

If All Nigerians are Animals then...

If you have any idea of what Logic is then you can reach a conclusion from the premises above.
OMG I didn't know your level of daftness was at its climax.Let me enlighten your tiny brain beclouded by excessive inhaling of generator fumes.
Not all blacks are niggayrians
Not all africans are niggayrians
Not all animals are niggayrians(my dog wont pardon me if i fail to emphasize on this point)
All niggarians are animals(as you rightly admitted)
If all niggayrians are animals then you will most likely be a piglet.

There it is,a perfectly solved equation.
Whenever you need a hand in solving equations beyond your thinking capabilities i'll gladly be at your service.
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by KUNMI101: 1:32am On Sep 21, 2014
buzzmania: OMG I didn't know your level of daftness was at its climax.Let me enlighten your tiny brain beclouded by excessive inhaling of generator fumes.
Not all animals are niggayrians(my dog wont pardon me if i fail to emphasize on this point)

Whenever you need a hand in solving equations beyond your thinking capabilities i'll gladly be at your service.

Lol... it is not an equation. Your conclusion has revealed your thinking capabilities. If you ever took a logic class then your result is now apparent. My tiny brain has got me degrees. What has your BIG brain got you? Let me assist your BIG brain; open your dictionary and check the difference between a hypothesis and an admission. It is obvious that you feel intimidated by Nigerians. This is more than a poll on who has a nice English accent. If you are so happy with your country please get off a Forum created by a Nigerian.

Your efforts to insult me/get me upset reminds me of a two year old trying to tie his shoe lace...try somewhere else honey. While you may hurl as many insults as you want I won't, because you're obviously an over grown child with time on his hands and a phone to play with. When your BIG brain eventually conceives productive thought that is useful to society I'll be glad to listen to what you have to say. But for now, honey get over your issues and cry to mama. Cheers
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by widowhusband: 3:44am On Sep 21, 2014
kayciano: what of EFIK ENGLISH....?
Is it among....?

Abasi mbok, kpong mkpo oro, na no one na. abeg pack for YUNCTION. he he he
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by widowhusband: 3:47am On Sep 21, 2014
Hermanie: In Nigeria, we have different types of english and different types of english accent, so which did they use to judge ?

d one wey dem dey speak for network news. hm
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by widowhusband: 4:20am On Sep 21, 2014
buzzmania: OMG I didn't know your level of daftness was at its climax.Let me enlighten your tiny brain beclouded by excessive inhaling of generator fumes.

This is dissapointing, the guy was replying another african, obviously West african at that, who called nigerians animals. simply put the logic is that since the other african thinks nigerians are animal then all other africans including the him is an animal. So do you prefer to accept the black monkey theory?
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by buzzmania(m): 8:59am On Sep 21, 2014
KUNMI101:

Lol... it is not an equation. Your conclusion has revealed your thinking capabilities. If you ever took a logic class then your result is now apparent. My tiny brain has got me degrees. What has your BIG brain got you? Let me assist your BIG brain; open your dictionary and check the difference between a hypothesis and an admission. It is obvious that you feel intimidated by Nigerians. This is more than a poll on who has a nice English accent. If you are so happy with your country please get off a Forum created by a Nigerian.

Your efforts to insult me/get me upset reminds me of a two year old trying to tie his shoe lace...try somewhere else honey. While you may hurl as many insults as you want I won't, because you're obviously an over grown child with time on his hands and a phone to play with. When your BIG brain eventually conceives productive thought that is useful to society I'll be glad to listen to what you have to say. But for now, honey get over your issues and cry to mama. Cheers
A degree in zoology i guess.Atleast you stand a chance at taking over from your zoo keeper next year.Bonne chance!
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 21, 2014
All these crazy ghanians... This is our forum and we deserve some respect.. No make amadioha strike una.. You said that this forum is useless.. Mention one ghanian forum that is as popular as nairaland ... Useless, low life perverts.. Na only blue film una sabi act. Mtcheewww.. Very soon one ghanian native doctor go talk say nah im make tb Joshua church to fall..
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 21, 2014
On a more serious note, Ghanaians Should Get Over Inferiority Complex.. I rep Naija for life.. Get your own forum or I'll make sure I run you out of nairaland and note I'm not seun
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by PetroDolla3: 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
KUNMI101:

Since you have decided to take this road, let me assist you in making a fool of yourself more than you already have. I can deduce that you have obviously not completed your tertiary education (that is if you even intend getting one) and do not have a job or a business to run. You are obviously an over grown child having the Internet as his play toy. Grow up child!! And stop throwing tantrums. Some of the people on this Forum are more educated than you will ever dream to be. Stop embarrassing Ghanians by advertising your ignorance and inability to think correctly. Just in case you cannot read properly... This is NAIRALAND for Nigerians, if you have a problem with what is being said here, air your views like an adult or get off the Forum.

Sh1thead dog barking like the MUMU ape that he is, huh? Suffering and smiling, huh? who gives a fvck about nairaland? who gives a fvck about some shithole called MUMUland? hahahahahahaha if thisis indeed nairaland shitland, then why is Ghana always an issue on this rubbish forum? don't you foools have your own problems to deal with? Sh1thead for life! Dirty, ugly pig! embarassed

Hahahahaha nigayria? Bvllsh1t country inhabited by azzholes and thieving scvmbags! sh1tnigeria is primitive sh1thole run by sh1tmongering twats- a dsystonian sh1thole! There are no words to describe sh1tnigeria embarassed

the most hated nation on earth undecided https://www.nairaland.com/1717235/nigeria-th-most-hated-country a zoo for frustrated apes and modafakas https://www.nairaland.com/1907294/senators-jonathan-nigerians-frustrated-helpless fooools who resort to insults at will https://www.nairaland.com/1716876/nairalanders-frustrated-why-insultive cry

Jeez, they even eat from the dustbin grin hahahahahaha university graduates can't speak English in your magg0t-ingfested zoo grin https://www.nairaland.com/1167866/some-nysc-members-t-speak grin

no wonder Lagbaja described the sh1thole as as country of foooools grin http://fabmagazineonline.com/fab-outburst-nigerians-are-mumus-fools-lagbaja/

A country steeped in shame, devoid of honour and any shred of dignity. Even Satan himself must be weary of what he created in Shitnigeria because the country is more evil that the combined forces of the entire army of darkness grin

empty barrels make the most noise grin fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by PetroDolla3: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
oluwaseun0sewa: On a more serious note, Ghanaians Should Get Over Inferiority Complex.. I rep Naija for life.. Get your own forum or I'll make sure I run you out of nairaland and note I'm not seun
it is obvious shitnigerians have inferiority complex issues,huh? you talk like a bloody fool, magg0t!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by PetroDolla3: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
oluwaseun0sewa: All these crazy ghanians... This is our forum and we deserve some respect.. No make amadioha strike una.. You said that this forum is useless.. Mention one ghanian forum that is as popular as nairaland ... Useless, low life perverts.. Na only blue film una sabi act. Mtcheewww.. Very soon one ghanian native doctor go talk say nah im make tb Joshua church to fall..
Oloshi! I am sure you don't see the nonsense your fellow senseless apes have been posting on this rubbish you call forum about Ghana/Ghanaians,huh? such arrant crap! its all fine if Ghana/Ghanaians are being insulted and attacked here but it is bad if shitnigerians are at the receiving end,huh? what fooolish hypocrisy is that? hahahahaha you just have to deal with the fact that so long as Ghana/Ghanaians are an issue on this platform, God save you foooooooools grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so long as Ghana/Ghanaians are being discussed and denigrated on this so-called forum, we will be here to kick your fvcking dirty azzzes and there is nothing anybody can do about it grin.

I only come here when is being discussed. so you will never see me here again if you magg0ts stop talking about Ghana grin you will never see me on this nonsense crappy thing you call nairaland shitland. who gives a fck about you apes? arrant nonsense!
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by chrisviral(m): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
Like my Father will always say...
When people are arguing, watch and observe carefully, you will learn something...
Lol the nigerians defending nigeria are as obsessed with Ghana as the Ghanaians here with Ghana.
You all will readily fly at the chance of travelling to see Ghana or Nigeria, the topic was about accent people, accent and not the right pronunciation of a word or the best sentence constructors, nor does it call for name calling and bashing of each other.
Some of you have gone as fast as insulting the president, senators and even parents, to what end, what are you trying to prove, that Nigeria is better than Ghana or that Ghana is better, how does that bring about any increase to your lives...

Please grow up, we are better than this, topics like this should just be read for the humour of it and not to hurt each other with words, Be responsible.

Lol whether work or walk, or mammy or chechi or Mummy, english is a borrowed language, we shouldn't brag over who is better over another Man's language, you will hardly see a french man with an Italian man in such a feud, it's not worth it people.
Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
PetroDolla3: Oloshi! I am sure you don't see the nonsense your fellow senseless apes have been posting on this rubbish you call forum about Ghana/Ghanaians,huh? such arrant crap! its all fine if Ghana/Ghanaians are being insulted and attacked here but it is bad if shitnigerians are at the receiving end,huh? what fooolish hypocrisy is that? hahahahaha you just have to deal with the fact that so long as Ghana/Ghanaians are an issue on this platform, God save you foooooooools grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so long as Ghana/Ghanaians are being discussed and denigrated on this so-called forum, we will be here to kick your fvcking dirty azzzes and there is nothing anybody can do about it grin.

I only come here when is being discussed. so you will never see me here again if you magg0ts stop talking about Ghana grin you will never see me on this nonsense crappy thing you call nairaland shitland. who gives a fck about you apes? arrant nonsense!
you call us apes..Are you guys white? I can see that your stupidity has degenerated to insanity... Don't start what you can't finish........ I don't wanna insult you.. Just know that in 2 millenniums Ghana can never be better than Nigeria.. Just respect the rules of this forum... Mods abeg I don tire for this peepz.. Stop derailing my thread
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by PetroDolla3: 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
oluwaseun0sewa: you call us apes..Are you guys white? I can see that your stupidity has degenerated to insanity... Don't start what you can't finish........ I don't wanna insult you.. Just know that in 2 millenniums Ghana can never be better than Nigeria.. Just respect the rules of this forum... Mods abeg I don tire for this peepz.. Stop derailing my thread
you guys stay off insulting Ghana/Ghanaians and there will be peace. if you chose to insult and denigrate Ghana/Ghanaians then you don't expect peace to reign on this forum. or is that too difficult to understand? arrant crap! Look, I don't give a fvck about anybody. I will not insult anybody first, but if Ghana or Ghanaians are insulted or provoked, then I react and there is nothing anybody can do about it. and I am not bluffing about it. why do you think nigerians can insult Ghanaians and get away with it? hahahahahaha such rubbish! omo naija generator republic grin

oloshi! ole buruku

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by mrham03(m): 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
gud job petrodollar3. Fire dem bokogerians. U rule bokoland. Hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by mrham03(m): 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
oluwaseun0sewa: All these crazy ghanians... This is our forum and we deserve some respect.. No make amadioha strike una.. You said that this forum is useless.. Mention one ghanian forum that is as popular as nairaland ... Useless, low life perverts.. Na only blue film una sabi act. Mtcheewww.. Very soon one ghanian native doctor go talk say nah im make tb Joshua church to fall..
another mumu from bokoland. Always senseless as usual, who has more prostitutes in the world than nigeria? Who has more baby factories than nigeria? Who has more scammers than nigeria? Who has more armed robbers than nigeria? Nigerians even pretend to be ghanaians just to get a ghanaian passport but their accent gives them away. When asked why they did that. they said the image of their country nigeria is damaged beyond repairs and no one values them any longer. So u now know that bokoland is just a zoo full of apes with their zoo keeper JONA-MUMU.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by buzzmania(m): 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
Once again it seems the animals have finally succumbed to their masters.
We taking over this shiitty forum!!!
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
mrham03: another mumu from bokoland. Always senseless as usual, who has more prostitutes in the world than nigeria? Who has more baby factories than nigeria? Who has more scammers than nigeria? Who has more armed robbers than nigeria? Nigerians even pretend to be ghanaians just to get a ghanaian passport but their accent gives them away. When asked why they did that. they said the image of their country nigeria is damaged beyond repairs and no one values them any longer. So u now know that bokoland is just a zoo full of apes with their zoo keeper JONA-MUMU.
Why Should You Insult our president, I'm gonna take this up and I swear you won't get away with it,.. Just wait and see
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by torgbe(m): 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
oluwaseun0sewa: Why Should You Insult our president, I'm gonna take this up and I swear you won't get away with it,.. Just wait and see
sharrap, what can you do? arrest him? fucckkery!!!! your president is a zoo keeper and you guyz are all animals..u digg??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by yungryce: 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
6. Nigerian

Famous tongues: King Sunny Ade, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde

Dignified, with just a hint of willful naivete, the deep, rich "oh's" and "eh's" of Naija bend the English language without breaking it, arousing tremors in places other languages can't reach.

Sounds like: The THX intro with teeth
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by snaiper: 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
IloveGH:

Girl your mom is 100% correct. We do pronounce words the right way. We pronounce words according to the English dictionary, unlike nigerians who pronounce every English word exactly as they see it. There are certain rules in English words pronunciation, which I have noticed that nigerians don't know. For example, the letter 'O' is silent in certain words, but nigerians tend to pronounce it. If I ask you to pronounce the word 'WORK' I know you will say 'WOK' but the English dictionary says it is wrong because the 'O' should be silent. So when you remove the 'O' it becomes 'WRK'. Try and pronounce it and see how it would sound..... Definitely not 'WOK' grin

Whenever I hear nigerians say "I am going to work" it sounds as if they are saying "I am going to walk". Just like a nigerian guy who said he was coming from work, and this white guy said "today is a very nice day to take a walk" LOL! He obviously didn't think omo naija was saying work and not walk cheesy This is what the English dictionary is trying to avoid by making the 'O' silent in certain words.

Check the link below and listen to Oxford dictionary pronunciation of 'WORK' for both British and American.

http://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/work_1

Having been with educated Ghanaians,I came to realize they seem to have issues with the pronunciation of all the shwa ending with "(er, ar, or, our, re)", and the letter 'o'.

Granted,when the letter w is followed by 'or' as in the example you cited,it gives 'er'-sound,but you ppl just drop down ur lips wide as prounce it like wake.
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
you ghanaians in this forum are depriving your primitive villages of idiots..you all should have been an abortion..First class, low life fools
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by KUNMI101: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
buzzmania: A degree in zoology i guess.Atleast you stand a chance at taking over from your zoo keeper next year.Bonne chance!

Lol, you do have an inferiority complex. FYI I said degrees just in case you cannot read. You have not typed anything of substance since you started replying me. At least I can see that you have decided to use your BIG brain to simply hurl insults. Only a child will do that. It's been really entertaining pulling your strings. PS. When you become mature enough to have a decent argument please let us know. Ciao
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by KUNMI101: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
PetroDolla3:

Sh1thead dog barking like the MUMU ape that he is, huh? Suffering and smiling, huh? who gives a fvck about nairaland? who gives a fvck about some shithole called MUMUland? hahahahahahaha if thisis indeed nairaland shitland, then why is Ghana always an issue on this rubbish forum? don't you foools have your own problems to deal with? Sh1thead for life! Dirty, ugly pig! embarassed

Hahahahaha nigayria? Bvllsh1t country inhabited by azzholes and thieving scvmbags! sh1tnigeria is primitive sh1thole run by sh1tmongering twats- a dsystonian sh1thole! There are no words to describe sh1tnigeria embarassed

the most hated nation on earth undecided https://www.nairaland.com/1717235/nigeria-th-most-hated-country a zoo for frustrated apes and modafakas https://www.nairaland.com/1907294/senators-jonathan-nigerians-frustrated-helpless fooools who resort to insults at will https://www.nairaland.com/1716876/nairalanders-frustrated-why-insultive cry

Jeez, they even eat from the dustbin grin hahahahahaha university graduates can't speak English in your magg0t-ingfested zoo grin https://www.nairaland.com/1167866/some-nysc-members-t-speak grin

no wonder Lagbaja described the sh1thole as as country of foooools grin http://fabmagazineonline.com/fab-outburst-nigerians-are-mumus-fools-lagbaja/

A country steeped in shame, devoid of honour and any shred of dignity. Even Satan himself must be weary of what he created in Shitnigeria because the country is more evil that the combined forces of the entire army of darkness grin

empty barrels make the most noise grin fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool grin

I

Ha ha ha, hmmm. Look who's making the nosie. You just insulted yourself, thanks for saving me the stress.
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English accent In The World – CNN Poll reveals by mrham03(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
oluwaseun0sewa: Why Should You Insult our president, I'm gonna take this up and I swear you won't get away with it,.. Just wait and see
blah, blah, blah u can cry all u want but always remember that a ghanaian is better than a nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria Training School 2017 application is on now / . / 2016 Nov/dec WAEC GCE Timetable Exams Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.