Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Nurses Channel Now On Bbm - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nurses Channel Now On Bbm (3970 Views)

FG Not Serious About Fighting Ebola –doctors, Nurses / How Much Do Doctors And Nurses In Nigeria Earn? / Why Do Luth Dr, Nurses, Interns Have Bad Attitudes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nurses Channel Now On Bbm by finfol007(m): 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hi there,fellow nurses...how was your day?
,there is a new nursing channel here on blackberry....some of you might have joined,some of you might not have...its ok....here is the channel pin. C00241581 ...(if you are not sure on what blackberry channels is all about, just click on the pin C00241581.then click join,aftrrwards check your bbm feeds/updates...u wont regeret it) this channel was created to share information about nursing and nurses which includes....regular nursing news,nursing jobs in Nigeria and abroad,nursing research,new nursing trends...e.t.c..lets together form a unified body here on bbm....
cheers({})

if the pin aint going through,try this link.... http://www.bbm.com/bbm/en/add-channel.html?bbmInviteId=C00241581

Afterward,click on open in bbm...

Re: Nurses Channel Now On Bbm by finfol007(m): 9:11am On Oct 07, 2014
Re: Nurses Channel Now On Bbm by kyemi33: 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
pls how do i get to know the lady in this picture.
Re: Nurses Channel Now On Bbm by Lexusgs430: 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
kyemi33:
pls how do i get to know the lady in this picture.

Do an image search. But what do you want to do with her ? You want her to give you some injection on your bum bum ?
Re: Nurses Channel Now On Bbm by kyemi33: 11:39am On Nov 25, 2016
i want to meet her. I have been trying day and night still no result, tried some image search but nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Pretty cool / 23 Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Mosquitoes In Your House / Differentiating Blood Builder From Blood Tonic Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.