Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,103 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Video: Late Goldie Tells Denrele(you Know Who Killed Me But You Are Not Doing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Late Goldie Tells Denrele(you Know Who Killed Me But You Are Not Doing (482 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday / Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Late Goldie Tells Denrele(you Know Who Killed Me But You Are Not Doing by Stellaodoni1(f): 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
TV personality Denrele and best friend to late singer Goldie in a new interview with SaharaTV says late Goldie has been appearing to him in dreams sayingread more "You know who killed me and you are not doing anything about it".

Watch the video after the cut
"I kept seeing her in my dreams and she keeps saying you know who killed me and you are not doing anything about it.... I'm not kidding... You know these things, we don't
actually believe in Supernatural. I'm serious. I have a friend who can bear me witness to that. And then you know I just had to call my mum who prayed.. you know.. finally now I can say she's been laid to rest, she's resting in peace."

Source:http://gossiptwist..com/2014/09/video-late-goldie-tells-denrele-you.html

Re: Video: Late Goldie Tells Denrele(you Know Who Killed Me But You Are Not Doing by dunkem21(m): 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
Tales by moonlight.
Re: Video: Late Goldie Tells Denrele(you Know Who Killed Me But You Are Not Doing by UmecheMoses(m): 11:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hmmmnm. Eleyi gidi gan

(1) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna And Colombian Girlfriend Donate To Pupils / Dangote Becomes 23rd Richest Man In The World; 1st Black Man To Reach Top 25 / Beynonce Sister Solange And Alan Ferguson Arrives Wedding Reception On Bicycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.