Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

15 Soldiers Get 4yrs Imprisonment For Refusing To Fight Boko haram - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 15 Soldiers Get 4yrs Imprisonment For Refusing To Fight Boko haram (548 Views)

5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy / Do You Feel Guilty After Refusing To Give A Beggar Money? / Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Soldiers Get 4yrs Imprisonment For Refusing To Fight Boko haram by pgrex20(m): 11:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
15 Nigerian soldiers who refused orders from their
superior to go to the war front and fight members
of the insurgency group, Boko Haram in Adamawa
state recently, were yesterday September 17th
sentenced to 4 years imprisonment by a military
court that sat at the 23rd Armoured Brigade in Yola
in Adamawa state.
The sentenced soldiers who had been in detention
for over three weeks were convicted on charges
ranging from insubordination, dereliction of duty
and refusal to undertake order assigned to them in
the war against the sect members.

http:///kelZPreLWw

Re: 15 Soldiers Get 4yrs Imprisonment For Refusing To Fight Boko haram by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
Some Nigerian soldiers never expected what they are facing in the North. Most of the soldiers never wanted to be one but instead of being a full time touts. They are there to earn a living. Leave them alone!
Re: 15 Soldiers Get 4yrs Imprisonment For Refusing To Fight Boko haram by merieam16(f): 12:25am On Sep 20, 2014
The lord is their muscle
Re: 15 Soldiers Get 4yrs Imprisonment For Refusing To Fight Boko haram by kilokeys(m): 1:16am On Sep 20, 2014
the pychology of killing..

some pple would rather die than shoot anybody
https://www.nairaland.com/1905823/pychology-killing
Re: 15 Soldiers Get 4yrs Imprisonment For Refusing To Fight Boko haram by ayukdaboss(m): 4:07am On Sep 20, 2014
In as much as I seriously condemn their actions, I thought the Federal Government would break protocol and free these gallant soldiers who took the risk of condemning the bad deeds of their General with full knowledge of the consequences.

However I'm grateful to the FG for reducing their punishments...I respect their courage. May God be with them.

(1) (Reply)

Seun Muss B Madt / 57 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Yobe State Arrested / Rapper Hacks Ex's Twitter, Calls Her "A Gold Digger"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.