Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

13 Benefits Of Walnuts - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 13 Benefits Of Walnuts (45432 Views)

Walnuts?… Sure, Why Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Benefits Of Walnuts by TheGeneral1(m): 9:53am On Sep 21, 2014
How is it called in housa?
Re: 13 Benefits Of Walnuts by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2014
daveP: why drink water afterwards? That would trigger u hating it eventually, cos twill be bitter of course. Aboki get am in quantity! wink
I love it sha. wink

1 Like

Re: 13 Benefits Of Walnuts by lexy2920(m): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2014
:oWow...itS good to eat walnut this much!!! abajo ti grandma mi fi like walnut that much
Re: 13 Benefits Of Walnuts by millennium2012: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
Gr8!
I must plant the tree then

www.nocaldigitals.com
Re: 13 Benefits Of Walnuts by daveP(m): 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
FrankySnow: I love it sha. wink
il use it to serve 30people if i have d chance. I have like 3 special fruits to plant now. Backyard things
Re: 13 Benefits Of Walnuts by Drabrah(m): 7:05am On Sep 22, 2014
elobyobi: Which one is walnut? Can we get some pics pls?
Asala
Re: 13 Benefits Of Walnuts by obontami: 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
?/
Re: 13 Benefits Of Walnuts by suntime4ray: 11:07am On Apr 20, 2015
Exmay:
It as also been proved to have 'Anti-Halitosis'(mouth odour) property... I read about it first on NL and went ahead to prove it. The result came out to be Positive.
. Pls Xmay, where and how can I get d walnut plss... Flash me wit dis 07031160206. Thanks
Re: 13 Benefits Of Walnuts by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:06pm On May 06, 2015
Plantain farming business is the best agribusiness to venture into right now. Check and read more info on my thread on agriculture section.
It is a must read for plantain farmers and intending farmers!!!
nairaland.com/2170719/must-read-plantain-farmers-intending
Re: 13 Benefits Of Walnuts by ofofoCEO(f): 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ok then i guess it will now be walnut cereal,
madam put one pomo and 2 walnut. agege bread with walnut.....
mr big's fiesta with walnut.... you got ebola? try some walnut.....
how about malaria....
try some of that good shiit too..... you going bald at 30 even though your father and great grand father were bald,..... here is some walnut and watch as u grow some bonny M fro.... you wanna open a sperm bank.... here is 2 sacks of walnut....
, grin grin grin grin
you want big booobies, try some walnut

how about over sized asss..... walnut to the rescue

throw away that expensive whitenicious and have some walnut and watch as your skin will be used as light source in the dark..... grin grin grin grin grin

you wanna give your chic 9 inches instead of 3.... ummmmm not sure about this one but hey u can eat 10 sacks of walnut too just to be sure.

when people start pulling statistics out of their asss for us to read without a verifiable source then I guess they equally need this miracle walnut for extra brain matter

Man, this was hilarious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff / New Year Soup Prepared By Me / See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.