Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Released: Imam Molested, Tortured 5-yr-old Because he 'doubted Her Virginity' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Released: Imam Molested, Tortured 5-yr-old Because he 'doubted Her Virginity' (659 Views)

19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) / As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong) / If You've Ever Doubted The Existence Of "God", Please Read... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Released: Imam Molested, Tortured 5-yr-old Because he 'doubted Her Virginity' by peteregwu(m): 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
In the eyes of Saudi Arabian jurisprudence, Sheikh
Fayhan al-Ghamdi has been released from 13
months in jail and subsequently cleared of his
rape, torture and murder conviction against his
daughter due to the "blood money" he paid out to
his former wife, as reported by the International
Business Times (of London, UK) on March 10,
As previously covered last year by Examiner.com,
al-Ghamdi was initially sentenced to pay out $
50,000 to his ex-wife per Islamic Sharia Law
regarding the savage killing of their daughter,
Lama al-Ghamdi, as "blood money" compensation
in the death of his child.
However, a Saudi court has sinced imposed an
additional 1 million Saudi riyals ($270,000) as
additional payment to Lama's mother. With the
payment comes no further possibility of future
fines or punishment.
A popular TV preacher in Saudi Arabia , al-Ghamdi
suspected his 5-year-old daughter had brought
shame upon the family by somehow losing her
virginity.
In response, the Sheikh inflicted the following
upon his child:
A broken back.
Raped multiple times.
A crushed skull.
Numerous burns throughout her body.
A broken left arm.
Multiple broken ribs.
Al-Ghamdi also admitted in court to using a cane
as well as electric cables in the torture/rape of
his child. Hospital social worker Randa al-Kaleeb
stated the child had been raped "everywhere."
The little girl managed to linger for ten months
before finally succumbing to her injuries.

http://www.examiner.com/article/saudi-imam-rapes-tortures-5-yr-old-daughter-because-he-doubted-her-virginity
Re: Released: Imam Molested, Tortured 5-yr-old Because he 'doubted Her Virginity' by billsteve(m): 11:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
Prof iman ... Y you wan chop wetin you no fit swallow
Re: Released: Imam Molested, Tortured 5-yr-old Because he 'doubted Her Virginity' by alameenLM(m): 12:10am On Sep 20, 2014
za link says error 404
Re: Released: Imam Molested, Tortured 5-yr-old Because he 'doubted Her Virginity' by purplesummer(f): 12:52am On Sep 20, 2014
I still don't understand how religion has managed to bewitch these people. They are worst than beasts when their religion is invoked
Re: Released: Imam Molested, Tortured 5-yr-old Because he 'doubted Her Virginity' by Herrmes: 2:04am On Sep 20, 2014
Islam, Duh, just saying oh
Re: Released: Imam Molested, Tortured 5-yr-old Because he 'doubted Her Virginity' by udatso: 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
Why is the link giving error. I smell falsehood
Re: Released: Imam Molested, Tortured 5-yr-old Because he 'doubted Her Virginity' by peteregwu(m): 11:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
udatso: Why is the link giving error. I smell falsehood

I don't know why it is giving that. but google the topic, and you will find link. It also could be nairaland cause. Who knows anything can happen. Just try and google the topic, you will see it in the same examiner website.
Re: Released: Imam Molested, Tortured 5-yr-old Because he 'doubted Her Virginity' by udatso: 11:44am On Sep 22, 2014
peteregwu:

I don't know why it is giving that. but google the topic, and you will find link. It also could be nairaland cause. Who knows anything can happen. Just try and google the topic, you will see it in the same examiner website.
Okay I have seen some links. And if it's true, that's totally wrong. Islam doesn't teach that.

(1) (Reply)

8 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry. / Walking The Christian Way Of Life, How Did You Do It? / The Synagogue: Controlled Demolition Vs Collapse By Structural Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.