Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Get Funding And Mentorship For Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Funding And Mentorship For Your Business (543 Views)

Contact Us For A Loan! Project Funding And Personal Purposes... / Payoneer Funding And Paypal Verification / Nairaland Dragon's Den - Get funding for your business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Funding And Mentorship For Your Business by Pat80(f): 6:12am On Sep 20, 2014
A lot of individuals have amazing business ideas and prospects but to actualize these ideas becomes a challenge.
One trending means of getting funding is through joining a fund cooperative managed by global resource center. This fund is acquired through a multilevel marketing programme.
Goldmine Resource Center is mentoring center for empowering aspiring entrepreneurs or entrepreneurs that are passionately driven by desire to turn their vision of building world class business into reality.

Goldmine Resource Center is a mental and financial empowerment center that empowers members with relevant skills, knowledge and finances needed to start up a striving business.

Goldmine Resource Center mentors members using relevant training materials and tutorship. We use the law of synergy to turn little fund to great capital with the aim of helping members fund any project of his/her dream and attain to financial independence.
Explore this opportunity to make your dream come true.
Re: Get Funding And Mentorship For Your Business by bank2k4real(m): 12:37am On Sep 21, 2014
Ok...check my signature below for info on what I do...and you can join me...the profits are unbelievable...

(1) (Reply)

Furniture And Interiro Desing/ Supply Of Office Furniture. / I Need A Business Plan,pls Read B4 U Ignore / My Experience As A Jumia Affiliate-terrible!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.