Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Best TV Adverts In 2014 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best TV Adverts In 2014 (541 Views)

5 Hottest Products That Sell Without Adverts In Nigeria / Google Generated Over $37 Billion From Pay Per Click Adverts In 2011 / No Adverts In This Section: The Antispam Bot Will Ban You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best TV Adverts In 2014 by mrinfo(m): 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2014
This year has witnessed a lot of advert campaigns on TV. Which five TV adverts do you judge as the best in terms of relevance of message, and level of interest it generates among viewers?
Re: Best TV Adverts In 2014 by tpia6: 3:49am On Nov 09, 2014
I was about to open a thread on the same topic but did a search first.

Shouldn't this be in tv section though?
Re: Best TV Adverts In 2014 by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 09, 2014
[b]My best tv adverts is the MTN surprise advert where a man was surprised on his birthday,what I like about the advert is the emotional part of it and the advert describes how someone will feel when something you never expected happens...

.............though you did not ask us our worst advert of 2014 but I want to say that my worst advert of 2014 is that airtel advert,the advert may be funny especially the part where they said that they will give the buyer a goat as a bonus..grin grin. But the creativity of the advert is not original and does not suit the purpose of the advert,did you see the part where those two abokis selling the cow shut their customer up?did you see the part where they were even telling the buyer that he does not have any choice than to buy from them,will a seller on a good day say that easily to a buyer and even be laughing after saying it??do you think anyone will just want to do that to a customer?and to make matters worst do you think the cow seller will just do that??and went under something like blanket to check the internet and guess what?it was even after a customer came to buy cow that they now remembered to check the internet,why didn't they check the internet before then?who is fooling who??grin....when doing an advert make it something that can be realistic and at the same time fits into the message you are trying to pass across to the viewers........to seun and the other moderators I think this should be on the front-page..thanks...[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Site For Wholesalers / Investment Firm That Pays High Returns Within 25 Days / Offline Nigeria Business Directory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.