Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:33 PM

Any Watchers Of Salem - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Any Watchers Of Salem (2549 Views)

Casual Nollywood Watchers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Watchers Of Salem by pickabeau1: 8:24am On Sep 20, 2014
Wow wow wow...didn't think I will be saying this about a series of witches but I'm loving this show

Conspiracies and counter conspiracies

Shane West from Nikita..cool acting

I love the woman playing Mary Sibley..an expert in subterfuge

Mercy.. Wow....a real scary lady and now she has her own posse...see how they killed Mr Hopkins the drunkard..will she be trusty ally or an ambitious witchbìtch

The elders have an ace up their sleeve...is it Mercy?

Sad for tituba but that was necessary as Mary was under suspicion...someone had to be sacrificed

Also superb acting by Steve Lang of avatar...that guy is scary....

first you side with the non witches then the witches when Mather Snr came to town.....

Isaac the Fornicator

LOL

Not only are you a cretin but a failure.Yo are a cretinous failure and like all failures, you say to yourself "but I never get the chance! I never get the opportunity but it just ain't so, is it?

And like every other failure, what do you do? you just piss in the well of possibility." - Increase Mather

classic!!
Re: Any Watchers Of Salem by pickabeau1: 10:37am On Sep 20, 2014
"Am I a witch? Yes

But does it make me any less of a loving father? Absolutely not."

-Magister Hale

Tragedy
Re: Any Watchers Of Salem by ammyluv2002(f): 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
Yayyyyy! I really love that show so much! Just can't wait for season 2.....Increase mother is off the chain and Mercy? She's awesome!
Re: Any Watchers Of Salem by pickabeau1: 6:44am On Sep 21, 2014
ammyluv2002: Yayyyyy! I really love that show so much! Just can't wait for season 2.....Increase mother is off the chain and Mercy? She's awesome!

Yes Mercy the new queen of the night
I expected more from her when she fought increase Mather

She has a loose nut in her head
Re: Any Watchers Of Salem by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:29am On Sep 21, 2014
Never heard of it
Re: Any Watchers Of Salem by UjSizzle(f): 7:28am On Apr 07, 2015
Pickabeau1 Season 2 has begun cheesy You'll love the newest episode. Mercy is batshiit crazy. Our baby witch is still confused and Mary is well...Mary smiley
Re: Any Watchers Of Salem by pickabeau1: 8:07am On Apr 07, 2015
UjSizzle:
Pickabeau1 Season 2 has begun cheesy You'll love the newest episode. Mercy is batshiit crazy. Our baby witch is still confused and Mary is well...Mary smiley

cool... will try and look for it

Will like to see how the young Hale witch plays out
Re: Any Watchers Of Salem by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 07, 2015
If a TV series can be termed a "Chick Flick", this is it.
Re: Any Watchers Of Salem by UjSizzle(f): 11:01am On Apr 07, 2015
pickabeau1:

cool... will try and look for it

Will like to see how the young Hale witch plays out

O2tvseries.com or check Mobtvseries.com
Re: Any Watchers Of Salem by pickabeau1: 12:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
UjSizzle:

No probs although I prefer to batch up and watch rather than weekly
But I will see this because of you
Re: Any Watchers Of Salem by danbrowndmf(m): 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
UjSizzle:

O2tvseries.com or check Mobtvseries.com
Seun Pls whats happening? Why am i not allowed to post in some section,since today.sad
Re: Any Watchers Of Salem by ammyluv2002(f): 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
UjSizzle:
She's very crazy and heartless, She will surely deal with increase mother. Mehn, i can't wait for John to come back
Re: Any Watchers Of Salem by UjSizzle(f): 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
ammyluv2002:
She's very crazy and heartless, She will surely deal with increase mother. Mehn, i can't wait for John to come back

I don't understand something here. Why is John suddenly interested in killing the witches, when only a season ago he wanted to run away with a witch? undecided
Re: Any Watchers Of Salem by UjSizzle(f): 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
ammyluv2002:

I don't understand something here. Why is John suddenly interested in killing the witches, when only a season ago he wanted to run away with a witch? undecided
Re: Any Watchers Of Salem by danbrowndmf(m): 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
[quote
author=UjSizzle post=32450783]
I don't understand something here. Why is John suddenly interested in
killing the witches, when only a season ago he wanted to run away with a
witch? undecided [/quote] Lalastica,farano pls chk my account.why cnt i post or quote in romance, and celebrity section.sad
Re: Any Watchers Of Salem by ammyluv2002(f): 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
UjSizzle:

They made him took the fall. .....it was a setup and he suffered for it that's why he's so angry with the witches.
Re: Any Watchers Of Salem by UjSizzle(f): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Lalastica,farano pls chk my account.why cnt i post or quote in romance, and celebrity section.sad
Young man, send a mail to the moderators of your section before I give you time out for derailing this thread and posing a nuisance angry
Re: Any Watchers Of Salem by danbrowndmf(m): 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
[quote
author=UjSizzle post=32453291]
Young man, send a mail to the moderators of your section before I give
you time out for derailing this thread and posing a nuisance angry
[/quote] and Must you tell me in a harsh way? tot u hv manners,i neva knew ur like dis.
Re: Any Watchers Of Salem by UjSizzle(f): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
danbrowndmf:
and Must you tell me in a harsh way? tot u hv manners,i neva knew ur like dis.
And I thought you had a functional brain. Why would you quote one person to get the attention of another person Ask yourself if that makes any sense at all. Enough with the nonsense already.
Re: Any Watchers Of Salem by danbrowndmf(m): 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
[quote
author=UjSizzle post=32460476]
And I thought you had a functional brain. Why would you quote one person
to get the attention of another person Ask yourself if that makes
any sense at all. Enough with the nonsense already. [/quote] u dnt have sense.

hv been sndn mail to the supermod,no reply. hv mentioned dem still no reply. it on on ur thread i can only quote and i cnt even reply.that why i decided to quote u in other to talk to them.u wer suppose to caution me or ask me why am doing dt,ur nt suppose to talk to me in that manner like a learned person that u are.

pls nt bcus here is a faceless forum then u jus attack pple anyhw.evewibodi derserv a little bit of respect.if u were d one who quoted me i wunt attack u dt way
Re: Any Watchers Of Salem by UjSizzle(f): 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
danbrowndmf:
u dnt have sense.

hv been sndn mail to the supermod,no reply. hv mentioned dem still no reply. it on on ur thread i can only quote and i cnt even reply.that why i decided to quote u in other to talk to them.u wer suppose to caution me or ask me why am doing dt,ur nt suppose to talk to me in that manner like a learned person that u are.

pls nt bcus here is a faceless forum then u jus attack pple anyhw.evewibodi derserv a little bit of respect.if u were d one who quoted me i wunt attack u dt way
You're wrong. If I were on your shoes, I wouldn't have quoted you. If your problem was a ban or whatever, what in the world stopped you from asking me for assistance then?

I wasn't even pissed off or trying to sound harsh when I typed the first response. And trust me, that was being polite.

The next time the mods or supermods don't respond to your query, send it to another mod and they'll probably help you find out what's wrong from the other side. Don't go about quoting people out of the blues.

Don't even bother. You don't need help from a senseless person anyway smiley
Re: Any Watchers Of Salem by danbrowndmf(m): 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
[quote
author=UjSizzle post=32465492]
You're wrong. If I were on your shoes, I wouldn't have quoted you. If
your problem was a ban or whatever, what in the world stopped you from
asking me for assistance then?

I wasn't even pissed off or trying to sound harsh when I typed the first
response. And trust me, that was being polite.

The next time the mods or supermods don't respond to your query, send it
to another mod and they'll probably help you find out what's wrong from
the other side. Don't go about quoting people out of the blues.

Don't even bother. You don't need help from a senseless person anyway smiley
[/quote] oh,Am sorry for my harsh word though.cheesy

Am ur big fan oh,shey u knw say i dy follow u.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Any Watchers Of Salem by pickabeau1: 1:47am On May 24, 2015
UjSizzle:

O2

Are u still watching

Do.you.notice the themes around female emancipation

Witches being the ones who felt they were more than ordinary women
Re: Any Watchers Of Salem by UjSizzle(f): 9:33am On May 24, 2015
pickabeau1:

Are u still watching

Do.you.notice the themes around female emancipation

Witches being the ones who felt they were more than ordinary women
Yup still watching.

Yup I can see that (unlike GOT that keeps subjecting women to violence undecided)

And methinks Mercy will become a handful for the Countess soon enough.
Re: Any Watchers Of Salem by pickabeau1: 12:31pm On May 24, 2015
UjSizzle:

Yup still watching.

Yup I can see that (unlike GOT that keeps subjecting women to violence undecided)

U r right in a way but do you agree that women of all ages with ambitions have always used the system to get what they want

What is your opinion on divorce settlement in these times of equality

This has roots in times when women did not work and needed to be provided for somewhat after divorce

GOT is just a kolo man's fantasy

Boõbs, gore and sex
Re: Any Watchers Of Salem by dubylhover(m): 1:10pm On May 24, 2015
actually following salem..mehn dx season 2 has some really scary sh**t oo...i love that dutchess *domina frm spartacus wink*with her son..the character of her son intrests me..john alden don end b dat wo,cos only God knws what techuba has in mind...by d way lets c what increase wud reveal to his son.....didnt knw salem had a thread sef grin,but d post above me shudnt speak ill of GOT OO.its on another level sad
Re: Any Watchers Of Salem by pickabeau1: 2:43pm On May 24, 2015
dubylhover:
actually following salem..mehn dx season 2 has some really scary sh**t oo...i love that dutchess *domina frm spartacus wink*with her son..the character of her son intrests me..john alden don end b dat wo,cos only God knws what techuba has in mind...by d way lets c what increase wud reveal to his son.....didnt knw salem had a thread sef grin,but d post above me shudnt speak ill of GOT OO.its on another level sad

Tituba

Yes... the countess is mean

Lucy Lawless is her name.

in your own words.. describe Games of Thrones with five words...
Re: Any Watchers Of Salem by dubylhover(m): 3:16pm On May 24, 2015
pickabeau1:

Tituba

Yes... the countess is mean

Lucy Lawless is her name.

in your own words.. describe Games of Thrones with five words...

in 5 words?be prepared for the unexpected
Re: Any Watchers Of Salem by pickabeau1: 4:15pm On May 24, 2015
dubylhover:

in 5 words?be prepared for the unexpected

oh..i mean 5 one words....
Re: Any Watchers Of Salem by pickabeau1: 8:12pm On May 24, 2015
UjSizzle:

Yup still watching.

This mercy don mad ooo

See as she come fine..

Meanwhile I knew that Mary Sibley son was off..so na devil incarnate
Re: Any Watchers Of Salem by UjSizzle(f): 10:54pm On May 24, 2015
pickabeau1:

This mercy don mad ooo

See as she come fine..

Meanwhile I knew that Mary Sibley son was off..so na devil incarnate

Good gracious! That little boy scares me. Being the devil sure explains things...wonder what she'll say when she finds out her master is in her boy grin

1 Like

Re: Any Watchers Of Salem by pickabeau1: 12:04am On May 25, 2015
UjSizzle:

Good gracious! That little boy scares me. Being the devil sure explains things...wonder what she'll say when she finds out her master is in her boy grin

The boy watched his mom doing 50 shades with the doctor

Weirdo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Normal For A Full Fleshed Nigerian Man To Watch Telemundo ? / Show Me Heaven: Best Home Video Ever From Chikere / Dstv's Box Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.