Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Daddy Shokwe&co Or 2face&co: Who Founded Naija Modern Music Sounds? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Daddy Shokwe&co Or 2face&co: Who Founded Naija Modern Music Sounds? (426 Views)

Stages In The Modern Music Industry / 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World / United States Is The Biggest Contributor Of Modern Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Shokwe&co Or 2face&co: Who Founded Naija Modern Music Sounds? by Suarezilla(m): 8:54am On Sep 20, 2014
The modern Nigerian music sounds can be traced to the early 90's when the likes of Daddy Shokwe and his groups(Daddy Fresh etc),2face and his groups(Face, B.Fcae,Tony etc) gave us something different from what used to be old school in the 70's and 80's...Daddy Shokwe hit us with a national anthem "Move on Daddy Shokwe", while 2face n co hit us with "Knock me Off"...Now the debate is who really founded modern days Nigerian sound? Is it Daddy Shokwe and Co or 2face and Co. For me I will give it to Daddy Shokwe cool

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: The Headies 2014 Postponed / [MUSIC] Artquake [@artquakestyle] – Asiko Ft. Oritse Femi / Be The Next Hypertek Star Artiste Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.