Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou - Autos (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou (131344 Views)

Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/american Neat And Cheap Cars From Cotonou / American Clean 2000 Acura - Full Option - N900k / An American Clean Blue Iv-tec For Sale At Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 6:36am On Feb 11, 2015
The nairalanders make your enquirys about cheap American and europe cars/suv. We are here to gives you a budget for the car which you want to buy in cotonou car market and the budget wil land the car of your choice down to your door step,we wil advice you on any car which you intend to buy in mechanical wise with a car of a very low mileage!better stil you can add us on whatsapp or bb pin we hope to hear from you soon.

Tell :08035781822

Whatasapp:08035781822

Pin :2A282C57

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 8:53am On Feb 11, 2015
hassrash:
The nairalanders make your enquirys about cheap American and europe cars/suv. We are here to gives you a budget for the car which you want to buy in cotonou car market and the budget wil land the car of your choice down to your door step,we wil advice you on any car which you intend to buy in mechanical wise with a car of a very low mileage!better stil you can add us on whatsapp or bb pin we hope to hear from you soon.

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.

Contact us here for your cotonou cars/suv
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by tuasefemi(m): 11:41am On Feb 11, 2015
how much can i get camry 99 wt d following features:

colour: dark, wine or navy blue
seats: leather
mileage: not more than 100k
ac: factory( perfectly chilling)
alloy wheels
very clean body
sound engine and perfect transmission system

golf 3:

automatic
any of d above colours
ac chilling
alloy wheels
fabric/leather seats
not more than 100k mileage

Urgent reply would be appreciated
Thanks
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=tuasefemi post=30627607]how much can i get camry 99 wt d following features:

colour: dark, wine or navy blue
seats: leather
mileage: not more than 100k
ac: factory( perfectly chilling)
alloy wheels
very clean body
sound engine and perfect transmission system

golf 3:

automatic
any of d above colours
ac chilling
alloy wheels
fabric/leather seats
not more than 100k mileage

Urgent reply would be appreciated
Thanks

Asking price of camry 1999 model with above mention budget 850k wit duty

While Automatic golf3 with above mention budget 750k wit duty paper

Thanks
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by tuasefemi(m): 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=hassrash post=30628211][/quote]

alright bro, will contact you as soon as I am ready.
BTW, price for the golf 3 is honestly on the high side!

I would be glad if you can brief me on how d transaction process goes!

Thanks man...your quick response shows how serious you are in doing business, keep it up!
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by blacqueen(f): 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
how much is Toyota camry 2005 model
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by lanre2009: 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
I would like to know how much you can get me a CLEAN, NOT ACCIDENTED and LOW MILLEAGE 2004/2005 LEXUS RX330. How much can i get it from cotonou. Please include all necessary cost i may incur in the transaction. Hope to hear from you asap. Cheers!
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
tuasefemi:

alright bro, will contact you as soon as I am ready.
BTW, price for the golf 3 is honestly on the high side!

I would be glad if you can brief me on how d transaction process goes!

Thanks man...your quick response shows how serious you are in doing business, keep it up!

Buying a car from cotonou is very easy bro!assuming you come and met me at border on monday we finish with the whole transaction in bank and proceed to cotonou car market, Dat same day,and we got the car and made the full payment
the car wil be move from cotonou on tuesday down to border around 5pm before the car got to boder all the document wil be ready I mean the duty paper!
And your car wil be good to go home.

Thanks
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
hassrash:

Buying a car from cotonou is very easy bro!assuming you come and met me at border on monday we finish with the whole transaction in bank and proceed to cotonou car market, Dat same day,and we got the car and made the full payment
the car wil be move from cotonou on tuesday down to border around 5pm before the car got to boder all the document wil be ready I mean the duty paper!
And your car wil be good to go home.

Thanks

Make your enquirys
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by Iyalodeijebu: 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
How much will land 2003 Toyota camry. give me ur competitive price
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
blacqueen:
how much is Toyota camry 2005 model

Asking price of toyota camry 2005

Budget 1.5m with duty paper
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
Iyalodeijebu:
How much will land 2003 Toyota camry. give me ur competitive price

Asking price of toyota camry 2003

Budget 1.2-3m with duty paper
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
lanre2009:
I would like to know how much you can get me a CLEAN, NOT ACCIDENTED and LOW MILLEAGE 2004/2005 LEXUS RX330. How much can i get it from cotonou. Please include all necessary cost i may incur in the transaction. Hope to hear from you asap. Cheers!

Asking price of lexusRX330 2004/05

Budget 2.5-2.6m with duty paper

Thanks
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by Iyalodeijebu: 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
undecided
hassrash:

Asking price of toyota camry 2003

Budget 1.2-3m with duty paper
Lets do 1.2m. How many dayz does it take to get to lagos. I mean d car
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 6:42am On Feb 12, 2015
Iyalodeijebu:
undecided
Lets do 1.2m. How many dayz does it take to get to lagos. I mean d car

Everything is under 2days your car wil land to your door step

Hope to do business with you soon
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 10:23am On Feb 12, 2015
hassrash:

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.

Contact us for your cotonou tokunbor car/suv we are waiting to do business with you soon!

Thanks
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by blaze4d: 11:18am On Feb 12, 2015
Good morning sir,

What is the cost of camry 2010/2011 with custom duties?
What is the current exchange rate between naira and cefas?

Thanks
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 11:43am On Feb 12, 2015
blaze4d:
Good morning sir,

What is the cost of camry 2010/2011 with custom duties?
What is the current exchange rate between naira and cefas?

Thanks

Asking price of toyota camry 2010/11

Budget 2.6m with duty paper

Cenfa is fluctuating!
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
hassrash:

Asking price of toyota camry 2010/11

Budget 2.6m with duty paper

Cenfa is fluctuating!

Make your enquirys
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
Keep following us.....we promise you a good services
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
[quote author=hassrash post=30628211][/quote]

We are always at your service.........
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
hassrash:

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.

Contact us asap grade one tokunbor cars/suv
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
Make your enquirys
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 6:28am On Feb 13, 2015
Happy day and thank God is friday
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 9:03am On Feb 13, 2015
hassrash:

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.

We really appreciate our intending customer,expecially our prospective customer who have follow us down to cotonou car market we say happy friday to you all.

Thanks

Hassan
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
hassrash:

We really appreciate our intending customer,expecially our prospective customer who have follow us down to cotonou car market we say happy friday to you all.

Thanks

Hassan

Make your enquirys
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
Contact us for your cotonou tokunbo car/suv we are here to help you buy a grade one tokunbo car in cotonou car market.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
hassrash:
Contact us for your cotonou tokunbo car/suv we are here to help you buy a grade one tokunbo car in cotonou car market.

Make your enquirys
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
Contact us for your best clean tokunbor car/suv in cotonou car market!
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
Make your enquirys
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
Keep the call coming we hope to do business with you soon!
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 9:11am On Feb 14, 2015
Happy weekend the nairalanders,we are here to do our best in getting the best grade one tokunbo car for our customer at pocket friendly rate.make your enquirys now and Lets know what you want, we will give you the landing cost and we visit Cotonou together and check on the ride and we make payment henceforth, the ride gets to your door step in 48hours after full payment plus original nigeria duty paper...

Kindly get intouch we are always at your service!

Tell:08035781822

Whatsapp:08035781822

Pin:2A282C57

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (113) (Reply)

Buy Your Cheap Clean Tokunbo Cars With Low Millage From Cotonou / Direct Tokumbo Cars At A Cheaper Price: 2000 - 2014 Model Cars. Toyota, Honda, / VIN Reports For Advertised Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.