Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou - Autos (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou (131258 Views)

Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/american Neat And Cheap Cars From Cotonou / American Clean 2000 Acura - Full Option - N900k / An American Clean Blue Iv-tec For Sale At Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 10:59am On Apr 06, 2015
Make your enquiries
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Make your enquiries
hassrash:
Happy easter monday the nairalanders,thank God the exchange Rate is droping and meaningful now!
Kindly come for your ride in cotonou car market with a cheap price, accidental free,first class grade one tokunbo car!!!
We hope to hear from you soon!
Tell:08035781822
Pin:2A282C57
Whatsapp:08035781822
Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks
Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
We are always at your service
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
hassrash:

what is the price range for Nissan Primera 1.8 liters engine 2005 or 2006 model?
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
woodcook:

what is the price range for Nissan Primera 1.8 liters engine 2005 or 2006 model?

Asking price of nissan premera 2005/06

Budget 1.5m with duty paper
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 6:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
hassrash:
Thank God for todays business,we appreciate our dearest nairaland customers for been keep to there world and also been patronize us !!!

We say a big thank you all.

Thanks

Hassan
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 6:55am On Apr 09, 2015
hassrash:
Am Mr Hassan by name who is into a nigeria custom clearing and forwarding agent,I can also help you to clear your car/SUV or general goods from nigeria port lagos or cotonou port down to your destination!

i help a lot of people expecially the nairalanders to buy a grade one tokunbo car in cotonou car market,at a cheap price pocket friendly very clean,neat and sharp wash and drive car from cotonou car market to a various destination here in Nigeria with original Nigerian custom paper
cotonou cars įs very cheap compair to lagos/abuja/porthacourt dealers are selling!buy your car from whiteman who is the importer (dealer) they order there car from Europe and America!
Alot of nigerian are buying cars in cotonou every day trust me I can help you to buy a good grade one car and clear it for you!
all you need to do is to call me or send an email or add me make and enquiry about the car of your choice!
let me know the kind of car which you want to buy or clear I will tell you the cost price pluse the nigerian custom duty paper
from there we will fix a date to visit cotonou car market for the purchase of the car,dats for does who want to buy a car!
for your information you don't need to come to cotonou with your cash in border here we have different type of bank which you can go in and make your transaction via transfer....
You can deposit for a car or jeep with #50,000 the. Importer (dealer) will issue recipt for us via the amout we paid enclose it with the remaining balance left.

Reasons to buy your car in cotonou.

Cotonou car is very cheap and accidental FREE,you wil have access to various cars in the market

Cotonou car has a very low mileage

Cotonou car is untouch engine

You wil bargaining the price direct from the importer

Your car or jeep will have 100% guarantee original nigeria custom paper

Anyway make your enquiry ASAP this's my contact information.

Mobil number:08035781822 or 07026039171

Pin :2A282C57

Emails:harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
Make your enquiries
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
Oooops...
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 7:48am On Apr 10, 2015
hassrash:

The nairalander,You can add us or call /email us and tell us what you wanna buy in cotonou car market!
we wil give you the quotation of how much It will cost you both buying and nigeria custom duty paper down to your door step.
once you are ready we meet up in any of this two border Seme border or idiroko border from there we proceed to cotonou car market and search,inspect,check out the cars together so you can see what you want to buy among the cars in the market!
We have help a lot of good people of nairalander getting the car of there choice,we hope doing business with you soon!

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
hassrash:

Sunday enquiries
hassrash:
[/quote]
[quote author=hassrash post=32314695]

We are waiting to hear from you soon!
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
Keep following our thread we appreciate your concern !
your confidence in our business really matters to us we hope to do business with you soon.

Thanks
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
Make your enquiries
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
hassrash:
Am Mr Hassan by name who is into a nigeria custom clearing and forwarding agent,I can also help you to clear your car/SUV or general goods from nigeria port lagos or cotonou port down to your destination!

i help a lot of people expecially the nairalanders to buy a grade one tokunbo car in cotonou car market,at a cheap price pocket friendly very clean,neat and sharp wash and drive car from cotonou car market to a various destination here in Nigeria with original Nigerian custom paper
cotonou cars įs very cheap compair to lagos/abuja/porthacourt dealers are selling!buy your car from whiteman who is the importer (dealer) they order there car from Europe and America!
Alot of nigerian are buying cars in cotonou every day trust me I can help you to buy a good grade one car and clear it for you!
all you need to do is to call me or send an email or add me make and enquiry about the car of your choice!
let me know the kind of car which you want to buy or clear I will tell you the cost price pluse the nigerian custom duty paper
from there we will fix a date to visit cotonou car market for the purchase of the car,dats for does who want to buy a car!
for your information you don't need to come to cotonou with your cash in border here we have different type of bank which you can go in and make your transaction via transfer....
You can deposit for a car or jeep with #50,000 the. Importer (dealer) will issue recipt for us via the amout we paid enclose it with the remaining balance left.

Reasons to buy your car in cotonou.

Cotonou car is very cheap and accidental FREE,you wil have access to various cars in the market

Cotonou car has a very low mileage

Cotonou car is untouch engine

You wil bargaining the price direct from the importer

Your car or jeep will have 100% guarantee original nigeria custom paper

Anyway make your enquiry ASAP this's my contact information.

Mobil number:08035781822 or 07026039171

Pin :2A282C57

Emails:harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Frontrunner Hassan.

The nairalanders we sincerely appreciate our intending customers with your calls,ping,whatsapp,emails asap how we can help you guys buy a grade one tokunbo car /suv in cotnou car market !we strong hope,belive in doing business with you soon.

Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 6:49am On Apr 12, 2015
Happy sunday the nairalanders!
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hope every one is ready for the new week who's starting tomorrow?keep the enquiries coming in!
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
Make your enquiries
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
Thanking God always ...keep the equiries coming!
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 4:37am On Apr 14, 2015
[quote author=hassrash post=32507495][/quote]

The nairalanders follow us to cotonou for first class tokunbo car in the market,we've help a lot of people getting them the car of there choice in cotonou car market!
Contact us and let's gaves you a budget and the quotation wil land your car down to you door step all with original duty papers!

We are waiting to do business with you soon.

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Business is sweet and okay when you work with good understandable mind thanking God always...
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
Make your enquiries
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 2:34am On Apr 16, 2015
The nairalanders
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 6:17am On Apr 17, 2015
ThankGod is friday the nairalanders,make your enquiries asap
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 10:08am On Apr 17, 2015
Always at your service
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
Business is good today (allihamdullilah )thanking God always ...our dear nairalanders we really appreciate your impact in our business!
Keep coming we hope getting you a nice grade one tokunbo car in cotonou car market!

Thanks.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
hassrash:
Kindly contact us for your CLEARING AND FORWARDING AGENT and if you need to buy A car or jeep in cotonou please get intouch we are here to gave you the best your satisfaction is our concerned.

Reasons to buy your cars in cotonou.

Cotonou car price is cheaper than what they sell in nigeria.

Cotonou car has low mileage.

Cotonou car is untouched body paint.

Cotonou car is Tested before you payed.

Cotonou car is untouched engined.

Americans and Arabs sellers are waiting for you to come and do business with them.

Call 08035781822 or harridson05@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 11:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
Dear nairalanders thanks for been taken your time to view our cotonou car deal,we hope in doing business with you soon.

Thanks

Hassan.

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 6:31am On Apr 19, 2015
hassrash:
Business is good today (allihamdullilah )thanking God always ...our dear nairalanders we really appreciate your impact in our business!
Keep coming we hope getting you a nice grade one tokunbo car in cotonou car market!
Thanks.

Happy sunday to you all.......
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by Abuzay2r(m): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
RECOMMENDATIONS

To All Prospective customers: If you're sceptical & afraid of online business esp. Nairaland Auto business. Pls note that you've nothing to fear especially with Hassan Rasheed Akande (Hassrash). I've done business with him & canRECOMMENDATIONS

To All Prospective customers: If you're sceptical & afraid of online business esp. Nairaland Auto business. Pls note that you've nothing to fear especially with Hassan Rasheed Akande (Hassrash). I've done business with him & can attest to his genuineness & kindness, patient & professional services. Pls feel free to deal with him.
Attached here is a pics of 2007 Toyota Camry Xle, I bought through him @Cotonou.
Each me on Whatshap thru 07080079458.
attest to his genuineness & kindness, patience & professional services. Pls feel free to deal with him.
Attached here is a pics of 2007 Toyota Camry Xle, I bought through him @Cotonou.
YOU CAN REACH me on Whatshap thru 0708079458.

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 5:45am On Apr 20, 2015
The nairalanders ,contact us now for your grade one tokunbo car/suv in cotonou car market ....
you can make your enquiries via here or send us a message we wil gives you a quotation which wil land the car of your choice down to your door step with original custom duty papers!

We've done it for so many people expecially the nairalanders and its work for more information kindly contact us on

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 9:35am On Apr 20, 2015
Make your enquiries

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (113) (Reply)

Buy Your Cheap Clean Tokunbo Cars With Low Millage From Cotonou / Direct Tokumbo Cars At A Cheaper Price: 2000 - 2014 Model Cars. Toyota, Honda, / VIN Reports For Advertised Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.