Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou - Autos (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou (131791 Views)

Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/american Neat And Cheap Cars From Cotonou / American Clean 2000 Acura - Full Option - N900k / An American Clean Blue Iv-tec For Sale At Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 1:01pm On May 05, 2015
we are always here for your services
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by Osezzua(m): 6:33pm On May 05, 2015
Hassrash may God bless u for being true to ur words
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 6:37am On May 06, 2015
[quote author=Osezzua post=33449693]Hassrash may God bless u for being true to ur words[/quot
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 10:26am On May 06, 2015
We are always here for your Tokunbor grade one in cotonou car market with original nigeria customs duty papers!

Tell:08035781822

whatsapp:08035781822

pin:2B666163

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

thankz

Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 12:22pm On May 06, 2015
hassrash:
We are always here for your Tokunbor grade one in cotonou car market with original nigeria customs duty papers!

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

thankz

Hassan.

Dont go far...
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by RareDiamond: 12:36pm On May 06, 2015
How much would a 2003 sienna cost ?

hassrash:

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

thankz

Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 1:46pm On May 06, 2015
RareDiamond:

budget 1.2m with duty papers
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by Flav(m): 3:23pm On May 06, 2015
@ hassrash

Please whats the price of the following cars from coutonu

1. Toyota Prado 2008
2. Lexus Jeep GS 460 2010
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 7:37am On May 07, 2015
Make your enquiries Asap
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 9:13am On May 07, 2015
hassrash:
Am Mr Hassan by name who is into a nigeria custom clearing and forwarding agent,I can also help you to clear your car/SUV or general goods from nigeria port lagos or cotonou port down to your destination!

i help a lot of people expecially the nairalanders to buy a grade one tokunbo car in cotonou car market,at a cheap price pocket friendly very clean,neat and sharp wash and drive car from cotonou car market to a various destination here in Nigeria with original Nigerian custom paper
cotonou cars įs very cheap compair to lagos/abuja/porthacourt dealers are selling!buy your car from whiteman who is the importer (dealer) they order there car from Europe and America!
Alot of nigerian are buying cars in cotonou every day trust me I can help you to buy a good grade one car and clear it for you!
all you need to do is to call me or send an email or add me make and enquiry about the car of your choice!
let me know the kind of car which you want to buy or clear I will tell you the cost price pluse the nigerian custom duty paper
from there we will fix a date to visit cotonou car market for the purchase of the car,dats for does who want to buy a car!
for your information you don't need to come to cotonou with your cash in border here we have different type of bank which you can go in and make your transaction via transfer....
You can deposit for a car or jeep with #50,000 the. Importer (dealer) will issue recipt for us via the amout we paid enclose it with the remaining balance left.

Reasons to buy your car in cotonou.

Cotonou car is very cheap and accidental FREE,you wil have access to various cars in the market

Cotonou car has a very low mileage

Cotonou car is untouch engine

You wil bargaining the price direct from the importer

Your car or jeep will have 100% guarantee original nigeria custom paper

Anyway make your enquiry ASAP this's my contact information.

Mobil number:08035781822 or 07026039171

Pin :2b666163

Emails:harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Whatsapp:08035781822

Thanks

Frontrunner Hassan.

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 2:32pm On May 07, 2015
The nairalanderz we thank. you all for your callings may God bless you all,we also show a big appreciation to does who show interest in taken there time to read our thread !!!!!!

we are always on here to deliver a good services to you all.

Thankz

Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 5:16pm On May 07, 2015
smiley
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by fabbyluv: 6:25pm On May 07, 2015
How much will a 2002 BMW 325I cost and 2006 bmw x3
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 7:51pm On May 07, 2015
fabbyluv:
How much will a 2002 BMW 325I cost and 2006 bmw x3

Asking price of Bmw 325i 2002/2003 model

budget 1.6m with duty paper

Asking price of Bmw 325i 2006 model

budget 1.8m with duty paper

Thanks.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 7:00am On May 08, 2015
Happy friday to every members of nairalanderz

PHONE NUMBER:08035781822

BB PIN:2B666163

WHATSAPP:08035781822

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

THANKZ

HASSAN.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by fabbyluv: 9:01am On May 08, 2015
Sorry I asked about BMW x3 2006 not 325I 2006
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 1:09pm On May 08, 2015
fabbyluv:
Sorry I asked about BMW x3 2006 not 325I 2006

budget 2.3m
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 2:57pm On May 08, 2015
hassrash:
Happy friday to every members of nairalanderz
PHONE NUMBER:08035781822
BB PIN:2B666163
WHATSAPP:08035781822
harridson05@yahoo.co.uk
THANKZ
HASSAN.

make your enquiries
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 4:50pm On May 08, 2015
hassrash:
harridson05@yahoo.co.uk
thankz
Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by fabbyluv: 6:19pm On May 08, 2015
Men! Dis stuff are quite expensive, what abt 318I bmw
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 8:21pm On May 08, 2015
hassrash:
Am Mr Hassan by name who is into a nigeria custom clearing and forwarding agent,I can also help you to clear your car/SUV or general goods from nigeria port lagos or cotonou port down to your destination!

i help a lot of people expecially the nairalanders to buy a grade one tokunbo car in cotonou car market,at a cheap price pocket friendly very clean,neat and sharp wash and drive car from cotonou car market to a various destination here in Nigeria with original Nigerian custom paper
cotonou cars įs very cheap compair to lagos/abuja/porthacourt dealers are selling!buy your car from whiteman who is the importer (dealer) they order there car from Europe and America!
Alot of nigerian are buying cars in cotonou every day trust me I can help you to buy a good grade one car and clear it for you!
all you need to do is to call me or send an email or add me make and enquiry about the car of your choice!
let me know the kind of car which you want to buy or clear I will tell you the cost price pluse the nigerian custom duty paper
from there we will fix a date to visit cotonou car market for the purchase of the car,dats for does who want to buy a car!
for your information you don't need to come to cotonou with your cash in border here we have different type of bank which you can go in and make your transaction via transfer....
You can deposit for a car or jeep with #50,000 the. Importer (dealer) will issue recipt for us via the amout we paid enclose it with the remaining balance left.

Cotonou car is very cheap and accidental FREE,you wil have access to various cars in the market

Thanks

Frontrunner Hassan.

Good great people of nairalanders,why worried your self looking for a real cotonou car agent?

Hassan (HASSRASH) is here for you dream clean,grade one tokunbor car from cotonou car market with a very low mileage plus 100% original nigeria custom duty paper!

add us and lets chatt more ASAP.................

we hope in doing business with you soon.

The FrontRunner HASSAN.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 6:20am On May 09, 2015
hassrash:

Good great people of nairalanders,why worried your self looking for a real cotonou car agent?
Hassan (HASSRASH) is here for you dream clean,grade one tokunbor car from cotonou car market with a very low mileage plus 100% original nigeria custom duty paper!
add us and lets chatt more ASAP.................
we hope in doing business with you soon.
The FrontRunner HASSAN.

Happy weekend
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 1:15pm On May 09, 2015
Make your enquiries
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 7:31am On May 13, 2015
hassrash:
In cotonou market you can see a car or jeep which you have already budget 2.5m for don't be surprise that you can stil buy is 2m it's a wide market where you can move around from one place to other and barging the price from different importer and choose who eva you wants to buy your car from
cotonou car price does not stable ..my advice is kindly look for a competent and responsible AGENT who can deliver. A word is enough for the Wise
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 3:29pm On May 13, 2015
RareDiamond:

asking price of toyota sienna 2003
budget 1.2m with duty paper
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 5:11pm On May 13, 2015
hassrash:

Thanks

Frontrunner Hassan.

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 8:42pm On May 13, 2015
hassrash:
harridson05@yahoo.co.uk
thankz
Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 5:57am On May 14, 2015
hassrash:

Thanks

Frontrunner Hassan.

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 3:24pm On May 14, 2015
Make your enquiries
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by IGALA4LIFE(m): 3:29pm On May 14, 2015
Good day please how much can I get grade one Toyota picnic manual with ac and original custom papers?
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 6:18pm On May 14, 2015
IGALA4LIFE:
Good day please how much can I get grade one Toyota picnic manual with ac and original custom papers?

Asking price of toyota picnic

Budget 1.6m with full duty custom paper

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (113) (Reply)

Buy Your Cheap Clean Tokunbo Cars With Low Millage From Cotonou / Direct Tokumbo Cars At A Cheaper Price: 2000 - 2014 Model Cars. Toyota, Honda, / VIN Reports For Advertised Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.