Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,131 members, 7,825,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Inverter For Laptop And Printer Only, 2 To 7 Days Without Charging!!( Pictures ) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Inverter For Laptop And Printer Only, 2 To 7 Days Without Charging!!( Pictures ) (1742 Views)

Brand New And Reliable Power Bank For Laptop, Smartphones And Printer / ***chipping Playstation 2 To Play Pirated Dvd Games Another Method*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inverter For Laptop And Printer Only, 2 To 7 Days Without Charging!!( Pictures ) by Johnpaul2k2(m): 10:56am On Sep 20, 2014
We have an inverter that can take you 2 to 7 days without Charging.

Many of us are tired of power outage killing our Online businesses, as well as buying fuel. i got back to my Online Business 3 months ago when i discovered this wonderful inverter smiley

Let us explain on the usage.

When plug on Laptop , This inverter can be ON for 48 Hours ( ie if you didn't switch off the laptop for a whole 2 days). but what i do to extend the Light is.....

If i Plug my laptop with the Inverter, it will be charging my own laptop Battery and be using it at the same time. When my own laptop battery is Fully charged, i will switch off my inverter and depend on my laptop battery which lasts for 2 - 3 hours smiley.

With this, i can use the battery for almost Week or More.

If you are the type that uses your system says 6 hours a day, you may use it more than a week!!!!

It has solved my Problem with Nepa and Gen

Price

The Price is 21k but i will charge more for waybill.

Business is all about Trust. if you feel like seeing before buying, Please make your way to Onitsha where i am living. I will reveal my address to those who are interested in Buying

Images

Send me email through nairalaind "Send E-Mail Message" or afrihatblog@gmail.com

call us on 08091790616
Re: Inverter For Laptop And Printer Only, 2 To 7 Days Without Charging!!( Pictures ) by bio777: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2014
I'm interested...I live in PH.How feasible is pay on delivery?..Alternatively, do you have an office in PH?...
Re: Inverter For Laptop And Printer Only, 2 To 7 Days Without Charging!!( Pictures ) by luvlyoracle(m): 11:45am On Sep 20, 2014
how did you do it?
Re: Inverter For Laptop And Printer Only, 2 To 7 Days Without Charging!!( Pictures ) by Johnpaul2k2(m): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
bio777: I'm interested...I live in PH.How feasible is pay on delivery?..Alternatively, do you have an office in PH?...

sorry i use my house as an office . there are many Transport companies in Onitsha going to PH.

like i always say. if you are doubting (due to high rate of scammers ) you can come down to Onitsha

thanks
Re: Inverter For Laptop And Printer Only, 2 To 7 Days Without Charging!!( Pictures ) by Johnpaul2k2(m): 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
luvlyoracle: how did you do it?

please i don't understand . how will i do what?
Re: Inverter For Laptop And Printer Only, 2 To 7 Days Without Charging!!( Pictures ) by luvlyoracle(m): 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
Johnpaul2k2:

please i don't understand . how will i do what?
Did you buy it or you constructed it yourself?
Re: Inverter For Laptop And Printer Only, 2 To 7 Days Without Charging!!( Pictures ) by Fashola4thSon: 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
Please. I will call you. I need one

Thanks
Re: Inverter For Laptop And Printer Only, 2 To 7 Days Without Charging!!( Pictures ) by Johnpaul2k2(m): 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
luvlyoracle: Did you buy it or you constructed it yourself?

I buy and since i have been selling ( 5 sold ), no one has ever complained and they are guarantee smiley
Re: Inverter For Laptop And Printer Only, 2 To 7 Days Without Charging!!( Pictures ) by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
Fashola4thSon: Please. I will call you. I need one

Thanks

no problem, i will be waiting smiley
Re: Inverter For Laptop And Printer Only, 2 To 7 Days Without Charging!!( Pictures ) by Fashola4thSon: 10:56am On Sep 23, 2014
Thanks you paul. i nearly thought you were a fraudster but i gave it a try and i have just received mine. the light usage is ok .thanks and i will keep in touch.

Re: Inverter For Laptop And Printer Only, 2 To 7 Days Without Charging!!( Pictures ) by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
you are welcome
Re: Inverter For Laptop And Printer Only, 2 To 7 Days Without Charging!!( Pictures ) by Donchy(m): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
Yes ooo

I have benefited from this device....
When i bought this device, I doubted its capacity and abilities till i decided to charge the device to the full. To my greatest surprise it lasted for more than one week..

If you really need something to get away from Naija electricity wahala, i think this is the right device..you don't need to do any electrical connect or any sort of connection as the device is already configured to work with any laptop..all you need to do is just plug it into your laptop and you are good to go.. I uploaded a picture of the one i bought from him tooo...

I have to send extra recharge card for him asa way to appreciating him for safe delivery and ending the electricity slavery in my life

It real guys, You will really enjoy it.....

Re: Inverter For Laptop And Printer Only, 2 To 7 Days Without Charging!!( Pictures ) by Johnpaul2k2(m): 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
thanks
Re: Inverter For Laptop And Printer Only, 2 To 7 Days Without Charging!!( Pictures ) by Equity15(m): 11:51am On Nov 17, 2021
Johnpaul2k2:
thanks
still available?

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Lumia 520 Bought Brand New 12k / Integrated Solar Street Light 12 Watt, 15 Watt, 20 Watt, 30 Watt For Sale / Brand New Gold Infinix Note 3 For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.