Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

NASA Finds Message From God On Mars - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / NASA Finds Message From God On Mars (950 Views)

NASA Finds Message From God On Mars / HOAX Alert!!!: NASA Didnt Discover Any Tablet On Mars. / NASA Finds Message From God On Mars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by nellyelitz(m): 10:57am On Sep 20, 2014
NASA announced today that its Curiosity Rover has found an unambiguous message from God written on tablets in a Martian cave.
According to an official press release two giant stone slabs the size of small elephants were located deep inside a cavern abutting Aeolis Mons, a large mountain.
Upon one tablet is a copy of the Ten Commandments and the text of John 3:16 written in 12 languages - including English, Spanish, Chinese, Basque and Hebrew. On the other tablet is a simple message in English reading "I am real."
According to top scientists who have studied the discovery extensively, these findings may have definitively established Christianity as the one true religion.
"This is amazing," says Syms Covington, an Australian researcher working for NASA's Mars Exploration Program. "We went into the cave looking for water, and we found proof of God's existence instead.
"I mean how else did those tablets get there? I can tell you one thing: there's not a single atheist inside NASA's control room now. What we saw was jaw-dropping."
Genesis 1:1
NASA's Curiosity rover arrived on Mars in August of last year with a mission to explore the Martian climate and geology for signs for habitability.

Thus far the mission has been a success, with the discovery of an ancient seabed and chemicals needed for life suggesting that Mars was once suitable for life.
However the tablets, both of which are signed "Peace and Love - Yahweh," represent the rover's most significant find to date, and is perhaps the most important scientific event in history.
"When people find out about this, they will demand change in our society," explains a political scientist at Georgetown University. "Democracy will have to give way to theocracy. We're gonna have to build more churches and reintroduce prayer into schools. Abortion is defiantly going to be illegal within a few months."
Despite its potential significance, Covington fears that the Earth-shattering discovery may not make the impact it should.
"Unfortunately, the mainstream media is so anti-Christian, they might not even pick up this story," he explains. "But God is real. We have proof. And everyone deserves to hear the truth."

SOURCE:The Daily Currant
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by cmgoat(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2014
shocked Pics or....... undecided

1 Like

Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by rawpadgin(m): 11:02am On Sep 20, 2014
only a fool will say there is no God

but a picture will convince them better

1 Like

Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by priscaoge(f): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2014

"Unfortunately, the mainstream media is so anti-Christian, they might not even pick up this story," he explains. "But God is real. We have proof. And everyone deserves to hear the truth."
Exactly!!!!
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by Sabadon(m): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2014
He is d omnipresent God....from d height of d mountain to d depth of d sea....words wud fail me to express Hw my God really is.
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by asalimpo(m): 11:27am On Sep 20, 2014
The tablets evolved.
The story is a fabrication.
It's cheap Christian propaganda.
Nasa put it there
why hasnt cnn etc aired it?
Pix or i wont blv it

*Responding like a sceptic /atheists here*
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by Rockmyworld(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2014
thank you Jesus. Never for once doubt the existence of God.
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 20, 2014
waiting for comments...
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2014
the mind of religionists is always clouded with fear and inner-doubts, how delighted and relieved they feel whenever Science throws a little prank on them.
if god really talks to your pastors every sunday why are you rejoicing over an outdated tablet msg on mars?

1 Like

Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by kevoh(m): 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
Rockmyworld: thank you Jesus. Never for once doubt the existence of God.

Sabadon: He is d omnipresent God....from d height of d mountain to d depth of d sea....words wud fail me to express Hw my God really is.

rawpadgin: only a fool will say there is no God

All these comments above, just for a satirical piece a.k.a fake news by The Daily Currant intended to mock you christians. cheesy Gush, the mind of a typical Nigerian Christian is really impressionable tongue

Google the source of the OP (The Daily Currant) and below is a little writeup about the website.
Like The Onion, but with more deadpan, The Daily Currant is a satirical news website that mocks a lot of things, conservatives in particular. Also like The Onion, it has fooled some people along the way.

2 Likes

Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by asalimpo(m): 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
Christians shud verify wat they read first bf embracing em.
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by nellyelitz(m): 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
cmgoat: shocked Pics or....... undecided
u too like pic bro...u must be very photogenic tongue
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by nellyelitz(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
priscaoge:
Exactly!!!!
yeah that point caught me too

1 Like

Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by Psylas(m): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
rawpadgin: only a fool will say there is no God

gulible onse, the news is fake
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by Psylas(m): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
asalimpo: The tablets evolved.
The story is a fabrication.
It's cheap Christian propaganda.
Nasa put it there
why hasnt cnn etc aired it?
Pix or i wont blv it

*Responding like a sceptic /atheists here*
i heared this same news 3years ago, you can't find it in NASA's website
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by macof(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
propaganda and lies like this are reasons why I would always say christianity is a fraud.

Tags: Plaetton, Logicboy01, Apathiest, Mazage, Goosebaba, Folykaze, Pagan9ja, Texanomaly, Striklymi, iamrockyofficial
ifeness, AlfaSeltzer, FrancisTony, Ubenedictus
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by texanomaly(f): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
macof: propaganda and lies like this are reasons why I would always say christianity is a fraud.

Tags: Plaetton, Logicboy01, Apathiest, Mazage, Goosebaba, Folykaze, Pagan9ja, Texanomaly, Striklymi, iamrockyofficial
ifeness, AlfaSeltzer, FrancisTony, Ubenedictus

The Daily Currant is an English language online satirical newspaper that covers global politics, business, technology, entertainment, science, health and media.

Q. Are your news stories real?

A. No. Our stories are purely fictional. However they are meant to address real-world issues through satire and often refer and link to real events happening in the world

@Op

Are you seriously quoting this source? smh

http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/marsmessage.asp
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
grin
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by texanomaly(f): 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
PAGAN9JA: grin

Sup PAGAN9JA? smiley
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by GooseBaba: 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....see levels.... Lying for jesus reloaded... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:15am On Sep 21, 2014
texanomaly:

Sup PAGAN9JA? smiley

fine and you? smiley
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by texanomaly(f): 2:06am On Sep 21, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

fine and you? smiley

I'm great! Glad you are fine. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul’s Blue Mosque / (photo)you Dont Have To Do This / PHOTO: Young Girl With Both Male And Female Se*x Organs Caught Na Ked (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.