Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Activation Of Different Packages For Paid Browsing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Activation Of Different Packages For Paid Browsing (801 Views)

New MTN 50 MB And 150 MB Activation Codes / Yeah! New Month Gift Mtn Activation Of 6minuite Free Call@ Www.fbtlodge.tk Www.fbtlodge.tk On / Activation Of Internet On Blackberry With Airtel Network - How Do I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Activation Of Different Packages For Paid Browsing by rancetech(m): 1:14am On Nov 04, 2008
We are happy about the current development by GSM operators. They've slashed their paid browsing to:

Night Surfer - N2,500 for one full month.
24/7 Surfer - N10,000 for one full month and
Per Day Surfer - N500

I heard people are organizing seminars on how to send the code with which to activate the lines for paid browsing, what a hungry nation.

Please dudes, if you know how to activate the different packages please let us all know.

We're tired of free browsing, we want value for money.
Re: Activation Of Different Packages For Paid Browsing by Mustay(m): 8:50am On Nov 04, 2008
Can you be more explicit?
Re: Activation Of Different Packages For Paid Browsing by honsule(m): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2008
rancetech:

We're tired of free browsing, we want value for money.

SPEAK FOR yourself OK.u are tired,not we.
Re: Activation Of Different Packages For Paid Browsing by rancetech(m): 10:19am On Nov 04, 2008
Ok, I guess you're not tired but I am. So I was wondering if any guy in the house knows how to migrate to the said paid gprs browsing package. They said there's a code for it, who knows it? Please help.
Mustay:

Can you be more explicit?
I don't know how explicit you want me to be, but I know I was more than explicit, just carefully read it through.
Re: Activation Of Different Packages For Paid Browsing by lynxnoon(m): 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2008
@poster
u neva stated wich company n if u r referring to mtn den chek dia site
www.mtnonline.com
cheeers
Re: Activation Of Different Packages For Paid Browsing by abohrandy: 5:21am On Nov 05, 2008
Ok bt dis shit is quite cheap. Well which network di offer dis xmas package?

(1) (Reply)

Unlock your UK/US phones in 10 minute / Will Like To Exchange My N95 For E90. / Black Berry 7690.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.