Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Workforce Test And Interview. (enugu) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Test And Interview. (enugu) (2704 Views)

Workforce Test / Update After The UAC Workforce Test? / Test Format Of Workforce Test Of 5th Dec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workforce Test And Interview. (enugu) by nikelviva: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
you have been scheduled for a Banking Sales interview with Workforce Manag. Centre on Mon 22nd Sept 2014 by 10am @ 22 Nome Drive Beside Zenith Bank Nowas junction Trans Ekulu Enugu. Dress Corporate and Come with updated CV and passport

What qus should I expect? How do I locate d address n enugu, coming 4 onitsha?
Re: Workforce Test And Interview. (enugu) by liliangmail(f): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
Notin much....jst study ur cv......Stop at Holy ghost....dn enta bus heading to IMT.. vry easy to locate
Re: Workforce Test And Interview. (enugu) by titoetal(m): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
Stop at Okpara avenue, take Abakpa bus through fed housing, stop at NOWAS filling station bus stop. By the cross junction, you will see Zenith bank. The road beside Zenith that leads to Trans Ekulu should be the drive you're looking for. You can equally take keke from New market at Trans Ekulu terminal or from Polo park to 22 Nome drive directly. However, ensure if you're taking keke that the driver know the location.
All the guides are okay, just ask questions. Your destination is Trans Ekulu.

Good luck.
Re: Workforce Test And Interview. (enugu) by nikelviva: 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
Thanks a lot. Pls will their be a test or just interview?

1 Like

Re: Workforce Test And Interview. (enugu) by joshuajunior(m): 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
I was equally invited. Whats bank sales job? Please is it marketing job?
Re: Workforce Test And Interview. (enugu) by gentlerossy1: 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
nikelviva: you have been scheduled for a Banking Sales interview with Workforce Manag. Centre on Mon 22nd Sept 2014 by 10am @ 22 Nome Drive Beside Zenith Bank Nowas junction Trans Ekulu Enugu. Dress Corporate and Come with updated CV and passport

I was also invited and am going from Onitsha too.
Re: Workforce Test And Interview. (enugu) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
nikelviva: you have been scheduled for a Banking Sales interview with Workforce Manag. Centre on Mon 22nd Sept 2014 by 10am @ 22 Nome Drive Beside Zenith Bank Nowas junction Trans Ekulu Enugu. Dress Corporate and Come with updated CV and passport

1----Dark color suite only
2----high hill for ladies
3----white or blue camisole preferred
4----dress smart
5----confidence will conquer them
6----you will meet a lady and a young man.

Good luck to you all
Re: Workforce Test And Interview. (enugu) by nikelviva: 5:50am On Sep 23, 2014
DeConsult:

1----Dark color suite only
2----high hill for ladies
3----white or blue camisole preferred
4----dress smart
5----confidence will conquer them
6----you will meet a lady and a young man.

Good luck to you all
Pls b4 downloading d form dey asked 4 pension fund nd number, I don't understand datn can u help me explain dat?
Re: Workforce Test And Interview. (enugu) by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 23, 2014
just select any thing there and move on to download your documentation forms, any information provided on that page do not count. How was the interview?
Re: Workforce Test And Interview. (enugu) by nikelviva: 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
DeConsult: just select any thing there and move on to download your documentation forms, any information provided on that page do not count. How was the interview?
It went well, d qus are 4rm my cv. Thank God.
Pls, after documentation wat next?
Re: Workforce Test And Interview. (enugu) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
nikelviva:
It went well, d qus are 4rm my cv. Thank God.
Pls, after documentation wat next?
after the documentation, you will have to wait for further directives from workforce. Make sure you provide all the information required from your guarantors, because if any small thing is missing from your guarantors information as required by workforce, they will send you back to correct it, therefore read the guarantor requirements very very very well so that you can provide them accurately. Do you have idea of the bank? We may likely meet some day at workforce. Are you on whatsapp? if yes, i will send you my no via your email now, not every thing we can discuss here, hope you know that some information are classified?
Re: Workforce Test And Interview. (enugu) by liliangmail(f): 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
super story
Re: Workforce Test And Interview. (enugu) by Keziehenry(m): 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
How did u people apply for the job

(1) (Reply)

Hubmart Stores Limited Job Recruitment (13 Positions) / I Need A Part Time / Work From Home Job / Star Times Salary Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.