Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya (35031 Views)

Proof Munachi Did NOT Bleach Her Skin! / Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress / “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by anytaij: 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
cold: Yeah i don't bleach. This is just my natural complexion.
Jezz what's dis Biko nu? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Uku madu?
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
caprini1: My dear Nigerian sun is a car AC system,try n go on holiday to Ghana,When u r back in Naija ,Every part of your body covered by clothes will look ligther than the exposed part,as if u r puttimg on a skin tight.
LWKMD!
Beware of Jigga.man...He will soon come to fight you over your comment.

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
Will she say yes before?
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
AfricanApple: oh, so sun do cause black spots. how I wish we have something like snow here or round the year raining season
In Nigeria?....No!!..A lot of people who have died, as a result of lack of money to get them through the winter season..Just imagine the amount of money that people would have to spend on heating and clothing.
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by JiggamanGh: 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
glitest:
LWKMD!
Beware of Jigga.man...He will soon come to fight you over your comment.

I wasn't fighting you girl. I just asked you a simple question.

Why is it that when one say something people on here don't like especially when it involves nigeria, you automatically think the person is Ghanain.
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by AfricanApple(f): 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
glitest:
In Nigeria?....No!!..A lot of people who have died, as a result of lack of money to get them through the winter season..Just imagine the amount of money that people would have to spend on heating and clothing.
true sha but round d year raining season woulda been nice
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Ayatullah(m): 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
TIME WILL TELL!..........if na true, true sey you dey bleach we go soon know as your face go soon squeeze up with black patches like ojuju calabar. That time you no go fit blame naija sun.
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
AfricanApple: true sha but round d year raining season woulda been nice

Yeah!...That would be nice.
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I wasn't fighting you girl. I just asked you a simple question.

Why is it that when one say something people on here don't like especially when it involves nigeria, you automatically think the person is Ghanain.

Ghana's always the first place that comes to mind. grin grin
Sorry, I'll try not to mention such again.....I'll try
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
Padipadi:
If you enter Niger Rep, Chad or Sudan nko?
The sun there fit bake persone!

Shoor? shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Tolubory(m): 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sun burn indeed!!!!
like say she no get car abi!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2014

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by JiggamanGh: 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
glitest:

That's my curiosity, I don't understand why Ghana is the first country. True most international arguments are between Ghanaians and Nigerians but you must also know there are also anti nigeria Nigerians on this site.

Ps you can mention Ghana as you wish, it is a free world but if I feel the need to respond I will respond not to start trouble but to understand where you are coming from. The nigerians that know me knows that I don't mean anything by it.
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by PetroDolla3: 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
glitest:

fuelish goat of an ashewo kobo kobo. so Ghana has become your sidekick,huh? such a illiterate modafaka!
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
PetroDolla3: fuelish goat of an ashewo kobo kobo. so Ghana has become your sidekick,huh? such a illiterate modafaka!

You are clearly high on drugs.

3 Likes

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
JiggamanGh:

That's my curiosity, I don't understand why Ghana is the first country. True most international arguments are between Ghanaians and Nigerians but you must also know there are also anti nigeria Nigerians on this site.

Ps you can mention Ghana as you wish, it is a free world but if I feel the need to respond I will respond not to start trouble but to understand where you are coming from. The nigerians that know me knows that I don't mean anything by it.
Okay then....Truce?
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
abdulwastecx:

The reason why most Nigerians are naturally dark skin is because of high concentration of melanin ( assoviated witg people living closer to the equator). The dark skin is for adaptation purpose due to evolution, if go ahead to remove your Melanie because you want to confirm to society definition of beauty then you are in for it.

That bi.tch bleach big time, no wonder she complain about skin burn when she hardly ho out in the sun. I work as an engineer in field all day all year and I don't complain of sun burn

Okay; but why did you have to call her a bi.tch?
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by PetroDolla3: 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
glitest:

You are clearly high on drugs.
naijacunt! primitive azzwipe! the largest country of apes filled with hookers, scam artistes and robbers.
your lack of intelligence is laughable

shitnigeria is an uncivilized hellhole. end of story
and to think they sell 2.5 million barrels of oil daily undecided It is not funny anymore embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by JiggamanGh: 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
glitest:
Okay then....Truce?

Truce

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
PetroDolla3: naijacunt! primitive azzwipe! the largest country of apes filled with hookers, scam artistes and robbers.
your lack of intelligence is laughable

shitnigeria is an uncivilized hellhole. end of story
and to think they sell 2.5 million barrels of oil daily undecided It is not funny anymore embarassed embarassed embarassed

You claim to hate Nigerians, yet you are on a website owned by a Nigerian...See your life?...Wasted soul.

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Truce
Good....You seem to have common sense.
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Litmus: 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
Having hands, ankles, eyes darker than rest of skin is not a sign proof of bleaching. Nigeria has many light skinned people. Many already fair-skinned people bleach. The steamy climate of Nigeria is actually conducive to lighter complexion. People that dwell in steamy forested regions are liable to range in complexion form brown to yellow.

Curiously, in Briton many, people of African origin have skins much fairer than their faces does this mean some sort of revers bleaching?

Some African just don't want to accept that many Nigerian tribe can be very fair complexioned so they cling onto biased Western Media portrayals. Accepting that you are black like charcoal can be liberating. Accept yourself, give people their due and move on.
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by PetroDolla3: 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
glitest:

You calim to hate Nigerians, yet you are on a website owned by a Nigerian...See your life?...Wasted soul.
sharaaaaaaaaaaaap magg0t. I am here because some impoverished, brutish, simple-minded shtnigerian ediot suddenly decided to take a dig at my country. since this is a website owned by a shitnigerian why did you mention Ghana? you should be talking about the hellhole your shithole has become. for example boko haram, those missing 200 girls, militants, your women being shipped abroad as sex slaves grin even next year's elections, corruption, violence and crime etc etc etc. there is a lot to talk about in your dustbin country,huh? so why don't you fvcking leave Ghana/Ghanaians alone, naijacunt? I don;t give a fvck about this website? you wont see me here if no one mentions Ghana or Ghanaians? arrant crap! naijacunt! come see plenty naijacunts in Ghana grin

3 Likes

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
PetroDolla3: sharaaaaaaaaaaaap magg0t. I am here because some impoverished, brutish, simple-minded shtnigerian ediot suddenly decided to take a dig at my country. since this is a website owned by a shitnigerian why did you mention Ghana? you should be talking about the hellhole your shithole has become. for example boko haram, those missing 200 girls, militants, your women being shipped abroad as sex slaves grin even next year's elections, corruption, violence and crime etc etc etc. there is a lot to talk about in your dustbin country,huh? so why don't you fvcking leave Ghana/Ghanaians alone, naijacunt? I don;t give a fvck about this website? you wont see me here if no one mentions Ghana or Ghanaians? arrant crap! naijacunt! come see plenty naijacunts in Ghana grin

Your mother most be pleased to have a mentally challenged waste of space for a child..You are on a foreign website, disgracing your countrymen, by displaying your zero intellectual level of thinking...I pity for your likes who can't write a simple sentence, without spewing words and acting like a ghetto trash bag hood rat....Not surprising though.You think you're winning by cursing me out?... Shame on you... Your words simply discribes you as an uncivilized cast away, who is far beneath social level... Once again, you are a disgrace to your fellow country men....Stay loosing you animal.

4 Likes

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Spidermon: 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
All these celebs too dey lie. Na so Iyanya talk sa na only push ups hin dey do.
Ayo's skin doesn't look sun burned to me. It looks more like she escaped a lynching attempt. #my2cents
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by abdulwastecx(m): 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
Litmus: Having hands, ankles, eyes darker than rest of skin is not a sign proof of bleaching. Nigeria has many light skinned people. Many already fair-skinned people bleach. The steamy climate of Nigeria is actually conducive to lighter complexion. People that dwell in steamy forested regions are liable to range in complexion form brown to yellow.

Curiously, in Briton many, people of African origin have skins much fairer than their faces does this mean some sort of revers bleaching?

Some African just don't want to accept that many Nigerian tribe can be very fair complexioned so they cling onto biased Western Media portrayals. Accepting that you are black like charcoal can be liberating. Accept yourself, give people their due and move on.

who care about skin complexion?...
reason want to be light is because how Caucasian features are celebrated. ..
I will be dark and build a sustainable society
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by missmaris020(f): 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
Whatever! Its ur life...
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by PetroDolla3: 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
glitest:

Your mother most be pleased to have a mentally challenged waste of space as a child..You are on a foreign website, disgracing your countrymen, by displaying your zero intellectual level of thinking...I pity for your likes who can't write a simple sentence, without spewing words and acting like a ghetto trash bag hood rat....Not surprising though.Your think you're winning by cursing me out?... Shame on you... Your words simply discribes you as an uncivilized cast away, who is far beneath social level... Once again, you are a disgrace to your fellow country men....Stay loosing you animal.
hahahaha the truth is bitter,huh? grin frustrated angry naijacunt grin Vulture-eating witch with a brain of a two-day old! Kiss my arse, ugly bit-ch grin Is it my fault your country is so phucked? You better find something to do with your miserable life, maggot!

You can join the ashew0s association association and do what millions of your demonic countrywomen are doing,huh? grin

People are kidnapped for gala and coke in your sh1thole grin

Why don’t you jump off a cliff or go take a gas shower? grin grin grin grin

woolly headed vermin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by GHKWAME1: 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
caprini1: My dear Nigerian sun is a car AC system,try n go on holiday to Ghana,When u r
back in Naija ,Every part of your body covered by
clothes will look ligther than the exposed part,as
if u r puttimg on a skin tight.

No wonder your country leads in skin bleaching, bunch of insecure goats.

glitest:

Your mother most be pleased to have a mentally challenged waste of space as a child..You are on a foreign website, disgracing your countrymen, by displaying your zero intellectual level of thinking...I pity for your likes who can't write a simple sentence, without spewing words and acting like a ghetto trash bag hood rat....Not surprising though.Your think you're winning by cursing me out?... Shame on you... Your words simply discribes you as an uncivilized cast away, who is far beneath social level... Once again, you are a disgrace to your fellow country men....Stay loosing you animal.
Product of a waste sp3rm! He is on a foreign site so fokn what? does it warrant you to go round spewing rubbish on other countries? hypocrite b1tch, you are doing more than what you are criticising him of, is it so much to ask of you touts to leave Ghana out of this your overrated ghetto trash you call a site?

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Toeyean1507(f): 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
Aunty Ayo, don't mind this people o. Shebi na "expired shea butter" u dey use. Na d expire wey dey there dey make u white jawe. Idiot yeyebrities, u think say na all of us bin no get sense.....................she nor bleach, na bleachening she dey do.
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by oludashmi(f): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
kennygee: If only her knuckles showed in the pics.

I got some pics showing a bit of her knuckles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians / Throwback Photo Of Adunni Ade As A Little Girl / Ebube Nwagbo Is Doing This To Pete Edochie (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.