Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' (4485 Views)

Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims / Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat / Muslims: Are We Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by donphilopus: 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
eggheaders:

that's the spirit comrade.... what's up with the bling bling wearing, 50 cent wannabe pastorprenuer guy with the cash/ arms thing in s.a.

Lol... The guy is just disgracing us. I used to blame Catholic for pulling out of CAN, but their exit can now be justified. The man dey Bleep up wella. Besides, I'm not too current with the info cos it's embarrassing!
Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by eggheaders(m): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
donphilopus:

Lol... The guy is just disgracing us. I used to blame Catholic for pulling out of CAN, but their exit can now be justified. The man dey Bleep up wella. Besides, I'm not too current with the info cos it's embarrassing!

eyah y'all moderates should call all these sold out fanatics to order.

1 Like

Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by ifex370(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
if I hear say I no book space
Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
eggheaders:

coming from some rascal fresh from a ban
Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by donphilopus: 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Asoozy:

I thought the elections was to be held in May!

No. Do you follow Nigerian Politics at all?!
Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by donphilopus: 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
eggheaders:

Lest I forget. What's up with Italiano baba now?! Or, is he still around with a different ID?!
Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by eggheaders(m): 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
donphilopus:

Lest I forget. What's up with Italiano baba now?! Or, is he still around with a different ID?!

most cats can't stand the shyte happening here again.
Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by Asoozy: 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
donphilopus:

No. Do you follow Nigerian Politics at all?!

Ibeere.

When is the elections taking place?
Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by donphilopus: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
eggheaders:

most cats can't stand the shyte happening here again.

So, you mean he's outta here?!
Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by donphilopus: 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
Asoozy:

Ibeere.

When is the elections taking place?

I don't seem to understand you o. Anyways, the election is on the 14th of February 2015. Are you clear with that?!
Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by eggheaders(m): 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
donphilopus:

So, you mean he's outta here?!

yeah...
Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by Asoozy: 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
donphilopus:

I don't seem to understand you o. Anyways, the election is on the 14th of February 2015. Are you clear with that?!

O se.
Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by donphilopus: 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
eggheaders:

yeah...

Disheartening. . . I pray he comes back though!
Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by eggheaders(m): 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
donphilopus:

Disheartening. . . I pray he comes back though!

d.k is gone too.
Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by eggheaders(m): 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
donphilopus:

If all the sane people leave, then Nairaland is finished. Other sensible posters would soon leave too now!

saying my goodbyes after election.
Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by donphilopus: 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
eggheaders:

saying my goodbyes after election.

That's what would win it o... But I guess DK now controls this raum.deuter!
Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by eggheaders(m): 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
donphilopus:

That's what would win it o... But I guess DK now controls this raum.deuter!

ok but he is not coming on the politics section again.
Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by donphilopus: 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
eggheaders:

ok but he is not coming on the politics section again.

Seldom. Politics section is now fuc.ked up I swear!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruling On Not Going To Jumu’ah / Why Do Muslims Believe Everybody Should Be A Muslim? / Excellence Of Praying Taraweeh Plus Witr With The Imam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.