Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Hilarous Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarous Jokes (1341 Views)

Hilarous Photo Of Adekunle Gold And His Orente / Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarous Jokes by Rilwayne001: 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
Watching Football with our wives can be very annoying, frustrating and stressful. The example below is typical (I pity the guy no b small):

Wife : Dipo, who's that guy. Is that Chris Brown?
Husband: Chris bawo, no na. that's Theo Walcott!!!

Wife: Hey! Oh he looks like Chris ni....What's that yellow card for?
Husband: Its a warning to a player; and red means the player must stop playing and leave the pitch.

Wife: Ohhh! It's something similar to a traffic light: Yellow -warning, Red - Stop.
Husband: Yeah yeah sure.. You are right.!!

Wife: What about the green card?
Husband: Ohhh! there's nothing like that in football.

Wife: Which teams are these?
Husband: Which kind wahala be this na!! God! It's Arsenal and Chelsea. What again!

Wife: Ok ok ok! What colour is Arsenal putting on?
Husband: You no get eyes No be red jersey be that?

Wife: Ok..which team is putting on blue?
Husband: (upset)...Omg, Haba, Wetin na. Don't you know its Chelsea?

Wife: Enhe? Wow! I want Arsenal to win the world cup.
Husband: Wetin concern Arsenal with world cup? Where are you from sef?

Wife: Take am easy na! Please who's that old man?
Husband: Hmmm... that's Arsenal's coach, Arsene Wenger

WifeOooh Ok..... I understand now. Sooo that means the other coach is Chelsea Wenger?
Husband: You are silly. Wo, arabirin free me jare!! (Changes Channel to African Magic). grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Hilarous Jokes by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ok but Op I can't find d hilarious joke undecided
Re: Hilarous Jokes by godofwar666(m): 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
No body is laffing but is only OP I see way open teeth but that is non of my business, sipping tea
Re: Hilarous Jokes by Rilwayne001: 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
snowprince07: Ok but Op I can't find d hilarious joke undecided
godofwar666: No body is laffing but is only OP I see way open teeth but that is non of my business, sipping tea

Please be patient with me.

More still coming grin grin wink

I will update the thread tommorro morning
Re: Hilarous Jokes by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Please be patient with me.

More still coming grin grin wink

I will update the thread tommorro morning
now this is hilarious undecided but i cant laff tongue
Re: Hilarous Jokes by Chazzyboy: 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
I dey laugh o
Re: Hilarous Jokes by Rilwayne001: 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
snowprince07: now this is hilarious undecided but i cant laff tongue

sorry my niqqa cry

how about this

Just For grin ........ grin grin

..................................I was sitting for "Use of English" in a professional Exam last week . I shaded the ones i knew, and was waiting for manna to fall from Heaven when i noticed an older lady sitting beside me. She was shading and was not looking up. I assumed she must be an english teacher impersonating a candidate that must have paid her handsomely.

Through the help of my long neck, i peeped and checked her work, she was in number 65, i was still in number 21 and time was running out. I quickly thanked God and started shading along with her. We got to number 98 together, suddenly, she looked up....guess who this lady was,PATIENCE JONATHAN! shocked shocked shocked

She caught me copying her and shouted in a low tone; "What are it"? "Why is you dey copying me"? "Copys! copys"! "Cat copys Cats" "You is not shaming"! "As big as you dey"! "You is a dull boys"! "You are a disgrace to your birthday". "I go reporter you to cheachear" "I will make sure education ministress comot ur surname inside his list" "See u mumu

Na so i shout; heeeey! heeeeyyy!!! heeeyyyy!!! I am finished ooh, ooh, who has eraser make I clean d one way I copy ooo
!!!!!!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarous Jokes by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 21, 2014
Rilwayne001:

sorry my niqqa cry

how about this

Just For grin ........ grin grin

..................................I was sitting for "Use of English" in a professional Exam last week . I shaded the ones i knew, and was waiting for manna to fall from Heaven when i noticed an older lady sitting beside me. She was shading and was not looking up. I assumed she must be an english teacher impersonating a candidate that must have paid her handsomely.

Through the help of my long neck, i peeped and checked her work, she was in number 65, i was still in number 21 and time was running out. I quickly thanked God and started shading along with her. We got to number 98 together, suddenly, she looked up....guess who this lady was,PATIENCE JONATHAN! shocked shocked shocked

She caught me copying her and shouted in a low tone; "What are it"? "Why is you dey copying me"? "Copys! copys"! "Cat copys Cats" "You is not shaming"! "As big as you dey"! "You is a dull boys"! "You are a disgrace to your birthday". "I go reporter you to cheachear" "I will make sure education ministress comot ur surname inside his list" "See u mumu

Na so i shout; heeeey! heeeeyyy!!! heeeyyyy!!! I am finished ooh, ooh, who has eraser make I clean d one way I copy ooo
!!!!!!
grin grin grin
now this gat me rolling on d floor angry but i 4got to laff tongue
Re: Hilarous Jokes by Rilwayne001: 7:19am On Sep 21, 2014
snowprince07: now this gat me rolling on d floor angry but i 4got to laff tongue

Okay how about this?

E get one particular restaurant wey I dey chop 4 wuse zone 5 E get one oyinbo wey dey always come chop there too

Anytime dis oyinbo chop finish, he go shout "Hey", so I wonder wetin dey make am shout.

I decided to chop wetin d oyinbo dey always chop so maybe me sef go shout too. When I reach d restaurant yesterday evening, I order wetin d man dey chop. Dem tell me say na chicken & red wine, so i chop am, but i no shout, I collect extra plate, but i no still shout. I say dis oyinbo na mumu o, why e dey always shout like dat now Na then i just vex ask 4 my bill.

The waiter tell me say one plate of chicken & red wine na N75,000 then d extra plate too na another N75,000. Na then I shout hey! heyy!! heyyy!!! !!!! heyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyyyyyyyyyy ..
I still dey shout till now grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarous Jokes by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Okay how about this?

E get one particular restaurant wey I dey chop 4 wuse zone 5 E get one oyinbo wey dey always come chop there too

Anytime dis oyinbo chop finish, he go shout "Hey", so I wonder wetin dey make am shout.

I decided to chop wetin d oyinbo dey always chop so maybe me sef go shout too. When I reach d restaurant yesterday evening, I order wetin d man dey chop. Dem tell me say na chicken & red wine, so i chop am, but i no shout, I collect extra plate, but i no still shout. I say dis oyinbo na mumu o, why e dey always shout like dat now Na then i just vex ask 4 my bill.

The waiter tell me say one plate of chicken & red wine na N75,000 then d extra plate too na another N75,000. Na then I shout hey! heyy!! heyyy!!! !!!! heyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyyyyyyyyyy ..
I still dey shout till now grin grin grin
ok keep on shouting till I hear u through my phone speakergrin
Re: Hilarous Jokes by Rilwayne001: 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
snowprince07: ok keep on shouting till I hear u through my phone speakergrin

Thank God you finally grin laff grin
Re: Hilarous Jokes by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Thank God you finally grin laff grin
did u hear me laff.dat one na NL laff not mine tongue

(1) (Reply)

What Is This Man And His Family Running? / Which Direction Is This Man Facing? - Photo / Funny Photo Of Passanger Who Want To Enter Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.