Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

My Good Business Deal With Her! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / My Good Business Deal With Her! (893 Views)

Some Good Business You Can Start With Little Capital As A Student / Good Business You Cant Miss / Good Business For Xmas:designer Clothes From Dubai.shirts(n1000) & T-shirt(n900) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Good Business Deal With Her! by osastycal(m): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
my fellow NL it has not be long i join this group trying to get prizes and good bizness partner.til stumble on dis lady thread here.so Good people are in this world.I got this lady(jennylov) number and pin from NL.we started chatting. she told d prizes of children bales and Men cotton shirt. though I was afraid cos we have not meant.she promised to send my goods and deliver it.I cross checked myself and d post I'm seeing on NL and OLX.my spirit agreed to do bizness with her.I send her d money for the 5bales (250k) both d waybill from Cotonuo to delta state.so I travelled,my brother in the shop call me that some goods wer rdeliverd on my name.I told him is d lady I told him about.you know Xmas is around the corner soon bales will increase and border close.lag will increase there goods.as I'm talking to u guys now the 3bales of children I open is damn goods.neat and no tear.I'm here to testify of her goods works.please house can try her in dis business.u will love to do more with her.here is my contact to call or how to reach her 07066893980.jennylov keep it up God bless and increase u.
Re: My Good Business Deal With Her! by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 21, 2014
@Osas God bless u.Quick sales

(1) (Reply)

Women Shoes Large Sizes. 42-44 / Best Shipping Company From USA To NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Investment In A Start Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.