Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Meet The Baby Girl Born With Two Teeth [PHOTO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Baby Girl Born With Two Teeth [PHOTO] (4314 Views)

Burna Boy Acquires Golden Teeth (Photo) / Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons / Check Out What Tobacco Did To Tonto Dikeh's Teeth (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Baby Girl Born With Two Teeth [PHOTO] by justuwa1: 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
A new mother has admitted she was anxious about breastfeeding her baby daughter after she was born with two teeth.

Chloe Pullen’s daughter Rose Esme stunned nurses and midwives at University Hospital of Wales when she was born with two fully-formed incisors – with most babies teething at around six months. ...

Rose, who weighed 7lb 2oz when she was born on 22 August, quickly attracted the attention of hospital staff with the rare characteristic, which occurs in about one in ever 3,000 babies.

‘I had a caesarean so I was under general anaesthetic but when I came round my husband told me our daughter had teeth,’ said 25-year-old Chloe.

‘The midwives had never seen anything like it before.
‘Everybody came to the ward to see her – you could tell it was rare.’

SEE MORE INFO HERE... http:///1043cd

Re: Meet The Baby Girl Born With Two Teeth [PHOTO] by darnley16(m): 11:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
Now that's a bleeped up dentition
Re: Meet The Baby Girl Born With Two Teeth [PHOTO] by cnnamoko(m): 11:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
good to know
Re: Meet The Baby Girl Born With Two Teeth [PHOTO] by itspecunious(m): 12:11am On Sep 21, 2014
Mehn is this true angry
Re: Meet The Baby Girl Born With Two Teeth [PHOTO] by rawpadgin(m): 12:28am On Sep 21, 2014
it remind me of the movie 'litlle man' grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Baby Girl Born With Two Teeth [PHOTO] by qadeerkug(m): 6:30am On Sep 21, 2014
aah it not surprised tin nah last year 1 of our neighbour's born a bouncing baby girl wit is own feeder nd 3kobo in her hand,mehn dat amaze me faint 4timex wink
Re: Meet The Baby Girl Born With Two Teeth [PHOTO] by Henrypraise: 7:16am On Sep 21, 2014
D folklore of "tanigororo banigororo" d child born wit a complete set of teeth by S.M.O Aka cums to mind.

Btw, d mama no dare make dis pikin vex o, else na d baby poop dem go find her nips.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Baby Girl Born With Two Teeth [PHOTO] by falcon01: 7:19am On Sep 21, 2014
The mama boobs go surfer be dat oo
Re: Meet The Baby Girl Born With Two Teeth [PHOTO] by enoqueen: 7:24am On Sep 21, 2014
qadeerkug: aah it not surprised tin nah last year 1 of our neighbour's born a bouncing baby girl wit is own feeder nd 3kobo in her hand,mehn dat amaze me faint 4timex wink

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Baby Girl Born With Two Teeth [PHOTO] by Janeify(f): 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
Her mama nipple go hear am o..gini?
Re: Meet The Baby Girl Born With Two Teeth [PHOTO] by Davidovinci(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
Strange............but I'm upon-minded about such unusual happenings.
Re: Meet The Baby Girl Born With Two Teeth [PHOTO] by practicalclass: 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
Not strange. Its called Natal teeth, sometimes associated with a medical condition and sometimes normal. Its just very rare. It doesnt stop the mother from breast feeding her baby.
Re: Meet The Baby Girl Born With Two Teeth [PHOTO] by donwilly3: 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
D baby no fit bite her mama because if she bite her mama no food for her nd na she go lose pass
Re: Meet The Baby Girl Born With Two Teeth [PHOTO] by nickz(m): 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
Suarez of the next generation......it is well

1 Like

Re: Meet The Baby Girl Born With Two Teeth [PHOTO] by Harmvirus(f): 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
nickz: Suarez of the next generation......it is well

Lol! This is really strange
Re: Meet The Baby Girl Born With Two Teeth [PHOTO] by nickz(m): 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
Harmvirus:

Lol! This is really strange
I pity her mama's t1ts cry sad cry
Re: Meet The Baby Girl Born With Two Teeth [PHOTO] by DrDre1(m): 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
A white version of Fadeyi Oloro *just joking*
Re: Meet The Baby Girl Born With Two Teeth [PHOTO] by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
Henrypraise: D folklore of "tanigororo banigororo" d child born wit a complete set of teeth by S.M.O Aka cums to mind.

Btw, d mama no dare make dis pikin vex o, else na d baby poop dem go find her nips.
chai! Egbon u don old o grin
Re: Meet The Baby Girl Born With Two Teeth [PHOTO] by Sarimah(f): 9:08am On Sep 22, 2014
Strange things happening everywhere....
Re: Meet The Baby Girl Born With Two Teeth [PHOTO] by sirjohnson(m): 10:40am On Sep 22, 2014
Where are the end time peeps

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Bradley Cooper And Irina Shayk Still Kissing In Public / OMG! See throwback Photos Tonto Dike Wouldn't Want You To See. / [OMG] Phyno Finally Changes Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.