Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,638 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons (60969 Views)

5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel / Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich / Top 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Not Born With Silver Spoons [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
http://buzznigeria.com/top-6-nigerian-musicians-born-rich/

For some Nigerian artiste, their road to succes was a hard one, while some others had a good foundation for their start.

Here are the Nigerian artiste who where born with a silver spoon. (in a decending order).

6. Naeto C:
His real name is Naetochukwu Chikwe also known as Naeto C. He is from Owerri in the igbo nation. Born to former Nigeria Ambassador to Ireland, Dr Mrs kema chikwe and Chief Herbert Chikwe. He spent his early years in that city, in a household very influenced by music. His fondness for music grew fast and was articulated into other creative art forms. Most specifically poetry, which took him to various competition and earned him accolades as a young poet. His family also gave him everything he needed for his development as a musician.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
5. Lynxxx:
Chukie Edozien popularly known as Lynxxx is one of the most gorgeous guy on the Nigerian music scene. His dad was old Governor of former Bendel state and first deputy governor of Delta State, Chief John Edozien. Lynxx was born into the family of six, him being the last child and the only son. So, he had all his wishes come true

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
4. Ozzy bosco:
The self acclaimed african youngest super star was no dougbt born of an influential parents. Oziomachuckwu favor mojekwu popularly known as ozzy bosco is a prominent Nigerian music prodigy who has won many nigerian hearts despite his age. His mother, Elisabeth Nonye Mojekwu is a popular business woman who deals in real estate and who is well known in the society. So, the young man has a very strong support from home.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
3. Tillaman:
His real name is Prince Adeyemi Adetona. This handsome young man is actually a real prince. His father is Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III a prominent traditional ruler of the youruba state of Oyo and pretender to the historic throne of its empire. Tillaman is a very talented musician,but nevertheless, he has a strong financial protection.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
2. Dj Cuppy:
She has never kept in secret who her parents her. She is the delectable daughter of popoular mogul, Femi Otedola. The father and the daughter have a cordial relationship. Everytime the fast rising Dj has an event, the proud papa drops all to support her.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
1. Davido:
The Omo baba olowo himself no doubt was born of a wealthy parents. His father, Chief Deji Adeleke, is a Nigeria business magnate, while his mother, the late Dr Vero Adeleke was a university lecturer. He has achieved a lot by himself now. But he has always had only the best and his parent provided a great start for him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons by Afrok(m): 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
Good to know... But what about those that have their house gates sealed with court summons and the ones with bumbum that is bigger than Bombay, are their parents not rich too?

Op, I think their parents are all rich whether now or before since they (children/artist) don hammer. Hardwork pays, God bless my hustle and urs too.

16 Likes

Re: Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons by Middlefinger1: 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
Yet u will see them singing I hustle in the street, I sleept on the benches in the street, and am made from the street.
Ifa hear ehn

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons by missdebs(f): 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
Middlefinger1:
Yet u will see them singing I hustle in the street, I sleept on the benches in the street, and am made from the street.
Ifa hear ehn
imagine two ajebo's shoutin back when i was brokio

65 Likes

Re: Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons by Middlefinger1: 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
missdebs:
Na so we see am.

3 Likes

Re: Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons by lilmax(m): 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
missdebs:
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
okay Next
very soon you will see;" 10 celebrities that have a yellow poop"
what happened to Nairaland?

10 Likes

Re: Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons by freezyprinzy(m): 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
good 4 them
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons by Tekzyflex(m): 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
DJ Xclusive

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons by Shaakasi(f): 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nicee
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hehehe,this guy get bad mouth fa
Afrok:
Good to know... But what about those that have their house gates sealed with court summons and the ones with bumbum that is bigger than Bombay, are their parents not rich too?

Op, I think their parents are all rich whether now or before since they (children/artist) don hammer. Hardwork pays, God bless my hustle and urs too.

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
Afrok:

amen bro

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
Middlefinger1:
Ifa hear ehn

everythin z jez 2 draw attention of the fanz so that they may b hail that dey started from the scratch
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
Preciousjoz:
okay Next
very soon you will see;" 10 celebrities that have a yellow poop"
what happened to Nairaland?

that's a question 4 another day......"WHAT HAPPENED TO NAIRALAND"?
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons by lanaVello1(m): 12:13am On Jan 30, 2015
Who the hell is that number 4? Btw,DJ cuopy should be topping the list,na she b the real obo!!

2 Likes

Re: Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons by falcon01: 3:44am On Jan 30, 2015
dont even knw some of them

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons by tpiah99: 5:32am On Jan 30, 2015
Many nigerian artists were born with silver spoons.

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 30, 2015
falcon01:
dont even knw some of them

u no fit know all of them nw
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons by Missmossy(f): 8:41am On Jan 30, 2015
Dj cuppy grin fine girl.

3 Likes

Re: Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons by bro4u: 8:48am On Jan 30, 2015
Things have changed to talk of davido.Yes though he is from a rich family i think he has made it all by himself,i mean he huzzles,he do set up concert from which he gain his profits.
To a responsible and hard working man;coming from a rich background is just like getting a loan(capital) to start a business after investing it then you are made to pay back the loan with interest thereafter you are on your own.When you are hardworking everything else is a bonus.
I just hope this thread wont discourage those from a poor or medium background!

14 Likes

Re: Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons by mifavour(f): 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
OBO
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons by Maczeelly(m): 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
K
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
Golden spoon nko?
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons by Trending(m): 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
we don c dis thread tire
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hmmmmmm.....no wonder. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons by kingstylo01(m): 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
"Anyone who says money is not good doesn't know where to shop"...

Good for them..

"My father walked so that i'll run, now am running so that my kids will fly!"

click like if you believe you'll make it!

55 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baba Suwe Visits Iyaadura Esther Who Gave Him N10 Million For Treatment (Photos) / #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos / Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.