Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show Kicks-Off In Anambra (pictures) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show Kicks-Off In Anambra (pictures) (1698 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show Kicks-Off In Anambra (pictures) by oneeast: 7:32am On Sep 21, 2014
Anambra is Peaceful, Secure and Serene with great Tourism potentials - Governor Obiano tells GUS delegation

Take advantage of the peace, security and serene environment of Anambra state with its great tourism potentials as you embark on your latest adventure in our State. Anambra State Governor Willie Obiano stated this while welcoming the delegation for the 11th edition of the Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show holding in Aguleri, Anambra East Local Government Area who were on a courtesy visit at the Governor’s Lodge, Amawbia.

An elated Governor of the State, Willie Obiano could not hide his feelings about the development and told the organizers and the GUS participants during a courtesy call at the Governor’s Lodge, Amawbia that the State has huge tourism potentials for exploration. According to the Governor; “most of the sites including the Ogbunike Cave have numerous appeals that bring people closer to nature. My administration is committed to making the state conducive for all and I am glad you are taking advantage of the peace we have in Anambra State and I welcome you.”

Obiano commended the GUS delegation that were in the State against the backdrop of improved security situation and enabling environment for their wisdom in choosing Aguleri and Anambra State for the Show, assuring that they would enjoy secured, peaceful and serene environment throughout the duration of the search. He gave some historical facts of the community and noted that the visit would offer them opportunity to widen their knowledge and understanding of the State and Aguleri.

Governor Obiano further explained that his administration’s economic agenda in the 4-Pillars of Development which include Agriculture, Trade and Commerce, Oil and Gas and Industrialization, and the Enablers were designed to expand the state’s scope of investment, create employment and open fresh windows of revenue generation. He enjoined Nigerian Brewery, sponsors of the reality show to extend their investment to the State as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility and take advantage of the huge market to their various products.

Earlier, the Corporate Affairs Adviser of the Company, Mr. Kufre Ekanem noted that they chose the State and Aguleri because of the secure and conducive environment as well as remarkable achievements recorded by the State.

Mr. Ekanem observed that the State had become a reference point in the country as a standard bearer others were trying to emulate.

He assured that they would use the programme to showcase the remarkable achievements, recorded by the State to the outside world.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show Kicks-Off In Anambra (pictures) by oneeast: 7:36am On Sep 21, 2014
These girls among them must be very strong to have qualified for the ultimate search. Chino is actually among the people that qualified for this year's search.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show Kicks-Off In Anambra (pictures) by oneeast: 7:52am On Sep 21, 2014
I must win this year's Gulder Ultimate Search..
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show Kicks-Off In Anambra (pictures) by fingard02k(m): 7:56am On Sep 21, 2014
Anambra Adigo nma

3 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show Kicks-Off In Anambra (pictures) by chimerase2: 7:57am On Sep 21, 2014
Nice attire

5 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show Kicks-Off In Anambra (pictures) by asadike(f): 8:00am On Sep 21, 2014
chimerase2: Nice attire
Gbam! U took d words from my mouth. Infact,let me like ur post.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show Kicks-Off In Anambra (pictures) by chimerase2: 8:07am On Sep 21, 2014
asadike: Gbam! U took d words from my mouth. Infact,let me like ur post.
lol cheesy
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show Kicks-Off In Anambra (pictures) by anagolized: 8:15am On Sep 21, 2014
oneeast: I must win this year's Gulder Ultimate Search..

bwahhhhaaa your big shapeless head go just break.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show Kicks-Off In Anambra (pictures) by oneeast: 8:17am On Sep 21, 2014
Ex con..how market? How did you allow chinazalized to lay his hand on that your conviction letter? cheesy cheesy

anagolized:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show Kicks-Off In Anambra (pictures) by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 21, 2014
The second girl by the left sha.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show Kicks-Off In Anambra (pictures) by anagolized: 8:18am On Sep 21, 2014
oneeast: Ex con..how market? How did you allow chinazalized to lay his hand on that your conviction letter? cheesy cheesy

your deranged HIV+ progenitors are ex convict..
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show Kicks-Off In Anambra (pictures) by oneeast: 8:19am On Sep 21, 2014
The girl make sense die.. cheesy

kennygee: The second girl by the left sha.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show Kicks-Off In Anambra (pictures) by chinazalized: 8:20am On Sep 21, 2014
oneeast: Ex con..how market? How did you allow chinazalized to lay his hand on that your conviction letter? cheesy cheesy

kikikikikikikikiki, they whole forum knows about him now grin

4 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show Kicks-Off In Anambra (pictures) by oneeast: 8:24am On Sep 21, 2014
It was when I realized that he is an ex con via that letter that I started pitying him. I know how our prisons are..the place must have affected him mentally. Even some members PM-ed me to confirm the authenticity of the info and I directed them to that letter, they were like 'wow'.. so this is true.. cheesy cheesy

chinazalized: kikikikikikikikiki, they whole forum knows about him now grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show Kicks-Off In Anambra (pictures) by chinazalized: 8:35am On Sep 21, 2014
oneeast: It was when I realized that he is an ex con via that letter that I started pitying him. I know how our prisons are..the place must have affected him mentally. Even some members PM-ed me to confirm the authenticity of the info and I directed them to that letter, they were like 'wow'.. so this is true.. cheesy cheesy

the worst of all is that the prison he served is kirikiri prison, No inmate remains normal after serving in this prison grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show Kicks-Off In Anambra (pictures) by jmoore(m): 8:35am On Sep 21, 2014
They should have used Ogbunike cave as the location.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show Kicks-Off In Anambra (pictures) by oneeast: 8:38am On Sep 21, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin

It must be very tough for the dude..at times I feel sympathetic about his situation! cheesy cheesy

chinazalized: the worst of all is that the prison he served is kirikiri prison, No inmate remains normal after serving in this prison grin

1 Share

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show Kicks-Off In Anambra (pictures) by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 21, 2014
oneeast:
why do you always derail your threads? Why? angry
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show Kicks-Off In Anambra (pictures) by zlatansomto(m): 9:14am On Sep 21, 2014
anagolized:

Baba dodo grin, how far?? Ah dey AB now oh • Ah go lyk meet yuh grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show Kicks-Off In Anambra (pictures) by somcherry(f): 10:31am On Sep 21, 2014
Funny comments grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show Kicks-Off In Anambra (pictures) by 3dankey(m): 10:40am On Sep 21, 2014
Seriously chino, what berem said is true. U just derailed ur own thread now. U would have ignored agonized = Tunde salami = many other things. Seriously would have love to see where there will be using for this search ( meaning the area in Aguleri).
Chino please learn to ignore some comments, don't even know if the ANAMBRA THREAD you are planning to create will last cos of this kind of behavior. The first comment from Tunde salami would have being ignored totally and we would have asked important questions about the search.
Also Chino, I will like to ask you a very important question.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show Kicks-Off In Anambra (pictures) by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:56am On Sep 21, 2014

But Chino I can't see you in the picture abi na you dey snap the picture? grin

I can see Berem though.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show Kicks-Off In Anambra (pictures) by aryzgreat: 10:58am On Sep 21, 2014
Nice igbo attire. When will they start televising it
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show Kicks-Off In Anambra (pictures) by eaglechild: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2014
It is a pity certain events will no longer take place in northern Nigeria. embarassed
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show Kicks-Off In Anambra (pictures) by JuanDeDios: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2014
Why does Obiano wear dresses with his own photograph on them? Wetin we no go see? Not even Idi Amin was this narcissistic.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show Kicks-Off In Anambra (pictures) by Kenai: 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2014

Well, you might win it if the treasure for this season is a brown roof.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show Kicks-Off In Anambra (pictures) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
jmoore: They should have used Ogbunike cave as the location.
hmmmm, dat place ke....
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show Kicks-Off In Anambra (pictures) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
nnekamezor: hmmmm, dat place ke....
wetin do the place?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show Kicks-Off In Anambra (pictures) by oneeast: 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
I am the guy at the far left.

Sunnybobo3:

But Chino I can't see you in the picture abi na you dey snap the picture? grin

I can see Berem though.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show Kicks-Off In Anambra (pictures) by oneeast: 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
Honey am sorry for doing that..

berem: why do you always derail your threads? Why? angry
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show Kicks-Off In Anambra (pictures) by zlatansomto(m): 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
oneeast: Honey am sorry for doing that..

Chino e be lyk say you wan test run this old mama toto,. That's if you never dey shine the congo already grin ...

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Television Reality Show Kicks-Off In Anambra (pictures) by anagolized: 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
oneeast: I am the guy at the far left.

na go kill you chinonso dike. dem use lie do you ni.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The First Nigerian Home Video Was "Orun Mooru" In 1982 / Who Is Savitar? / TSTV,why The Long Wait?-Nigerians Are Asking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.