Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Chris Brown Finally Talks About Rihanna, Drake And Controversies. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Finally Talks About Rihanna, Drake And Controversies. (1019 Views)

Ice Prince Finally Talks / 10 Things U Dont Know About Rihanna / Mercy Johnson Finally Talks About Her Upcoming Wedding(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Finally Talks About Rihanna, Drake And Controversies. by sirculynz(m): 7:42am On Sep 21, 2014
Chris Brown talked about the relationship he currently has with Rihanna for the second time in as many weeks in an interview with Access Hollywood. The X singer told the magazine himself and Rihannawill remain friends. ‘Me and her are friends. We have a great understanding, there’s no issues. We’ve been friends for almost 10 years and I don’t think that’s ever gonna change,’ he said. He continued: ‘I think for me it was more of a mature thing. What I portray in my music is all positivity and who I am as an artist is all positivity because in the world there is so much negativity on a day to day basis. He told Access Hollywood: ‘The past year has been God’s way of showing me what was necessary. You think you’re invincible and I needed to look at my life and see it. ‘I need to be more of a role model. I wanna be an icon for what I do with my talent. ‘I want to be legendary for what I do with my music not for what happens in my personal life.’ While he is going for a gentler approach these days, Chris admitted he still likes to party even when he is working. He said: ‘I didn’t write in jail. I need the vibe of the studio. I feed off people’s energies. I like to pack my studios with females because that’s my core audience. ‘I like to see their vibe so it lets me gauge if I am doing something right.’

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Finally Talks About Rihanna, Drake And Controversies. by siegfried99(m): 7:54am On Sep 21, 2014
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

D’banj In His Custom-made Beats By Dre Gold Edition [see Photo] / Popular Singer, Chidinma Ekile Reveals How She Was Born Blind (kedike) / Solange Knowles NOLA Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.