Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Mutual Funds - Investment (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (962494 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by ojoh002(m): 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
eezeribe:

It's equity based, so you have to consider what it entails.. But there is currently a newer equity based fund within STANBIC that has been out performing SINEF since its inception...

What is the name?
Re: Mutual Funds by Ugosample(m): 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
ojoh002:

So if I can't forget the money I should take my money out before is too late.

I don't mean forget the money like forget it
I mean not needing it in the interim period
Re: Mutual Funds by Hamthablow(m): 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
Thanks brotha. One love
Re: Mutual Funds by Holar09: 10:52am On Jul 16, 2018
Sent... @Holar09
Seen thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
Holar09:
Sent... @Holar09
Seen thanks
You are welcome..
Re: Mutual Funds by Ochux01: 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
Cool
Re: Mutual Funds by Ochux01: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
Land Banking!!!

Real Estate! Very secure and guaranteed,

A Real Estate Company has an investment scheme that pays 20% in 30 working days!

This is definitely the best investment for you.

Your 200k will yield 40k every 30 working days.
and with 500k, you'll be earning 100k in 30 working days.
and with 5m, you earn 1m in 30 working days.

Its a Real Estate Company that owns and manages known Estates on the Island of Lagos and other parts of the country. With real office, staff and all.

They own and manages landed properties worth billions and so there's no fear of them absconding with investors money as they cannot carry their landed properties on their head to abscond.

for more info, Company name and address,
Call: 07013510007

Thanks.
Re: Mutual Funds by Ochux01: 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
!
Re: Mutual Funds by Ochux01: 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
Great!
Re: Mutual Funds by ifyalways(f): 9:01am On Jul 17, 2018
Ochux01:

There's a company that does more than 12% in just 30 working days!

Ask me now: 0-7-0-1-3-5-1-0-0-0-7

Not interested in your fake arse company and scam. Move along

8 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Yem0350: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2018
Ochux01:

20% in 30 working days?

Yea, but its not!

I thought so too when I first heard it. I got to the office with a mind to try out with like 20-50k but after all, I ended up investing far more than I planed. If I had 5m, I would have invested all with this company, where can they run to and how? They own and manages some of the most prestigious Estates on the Island of Lagos, its verifiable, they are registered, with functional office address, staff and landed properties that run onto billion.

They also give 4% referral bonus.

Call for more info: 07013510007

SCAM

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by anori: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2018
When the prices drop its time to buy. The market will bounce back that's a fact.
Re: Mutual Funds by awesomeJ(m): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ochux01:

20% in 30 working days?

Yea, but its not!

I thought so too when I first heard it. I got to the office with a mind to try out with like 20-50k but after all, I ended up investing far more than I planed. If I had 5m, I would have invested all with this company, where can they run to and how? They own and manages some of the most prestigious Estates on the Island of Lagos, its verifiable, they are registered, with functional office address, staff and landed properties that run onto billion.

The question isn't "where can they run to?"
It's rather "why are they desperate for funds?"

There are things called corporate bonds and commercial papers. Let them issue any of these, and let rating agencies certify, then you wouldn't have to market for them.

6 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
ernie4life:

This one resemble mmm 20% per month grin

please What’s the minimum amount to open a stockbroking account with investment one?
Zero?
Re: Mutual Funds by ADUKKY(f): 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
Good afternoon people, i am new to this however i won't mind investing some cash lying fallow in my bank account. I will appreciate advice from experienced hands here on how to go about it. Which of them investment managers should i go for, types of account available, their varying interest rates and any other necessary information i need to know. Thanks all.
Re: Mutual Funds by ernie4life(m): 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
4601CE:
please What’s the minimum amount to open a stockbroking account with investment one?
Zero?

zero the last time I checked but still confirm from them,
I don't work there again.
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
ernie4life:

zero the last time I checked but still confirm from them,
I don't work there again.
wow
Okay ,thanks .
Re: Mutual Funds by xtain7: 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
ADUKKY:
Good afternoon people, i am new to this however i won't mind investing some cash lying fallow in my bank account. I will appreciate advice from experienced hands here on how to go about it. Which of them investment managers should i go for, types of account available, their varying interest rates and any other necessary information i need to know. Thanks all.
Investment in stanbic mutual fund
Under mmf
It's capital preserve
And the interest is quite Okay
Re: Mutual Funds by Adayoung(f): 7:43am On Jul 18, 2018
Good day
Pls is it possible to change the account number I want my mmf credited to ?
I need to redeem some fund but I don't want the money credited to my Stanbic bank Acc
Re: Mutual Funds by xtain7: 7:46am On Jul 18, 2018
Adayoung:
Good day
Pls is it possible to change the account number I want my mmf credited to ?
I need to redeem some fund but I don't want the money credited to my Stanbic bank Acc
Yes very much possible
Ada
That's not an issue
Re: Mutual Funds by greenmonk: 9:52am On Jul 18, 2018
ernie4life:
Continuation...............

I'm compiling a list of mutual funds available in nigeria, THEIR rates, THEIR fund managers and THEIR tax implications. Expect it soon
Re: Mutual Funds by TeamLeader(m): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2018
Good day.

Please on Monday i went to open stanbic mmf account, submitted all the necessary documents and up till now nothing yet, no email, no sms.

Should I be worried? How long does it take to create the account. Thnx
Re: Mutual Funds by divinelove(m): 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ochux01:

20% in 30 working days?

Yea, but its not!

So you still never get sense

Scammer for life

3 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
TeamLeader:
Good day.

Please on Monday i went to open stanbic mmf account, submitted all the necessary documents and up till now nothing yet, no email, no sms.

Should I be worried? How long does it take to create the account. Thnx
Everything is still in order, you will receive your account and login details via SMS before the end of 3 business days.
You will also receive your e-certificate via email within 5 business days...
Also note that forms and funds received after 12 noon on a particular day will be processed the next day...

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Adayoung(f): 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
xtain7:
Yes very much possible Ada That's not an issue
Ok thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by Ochux01: 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
Thanks to you all.
Re: Mutual Funds by Ochux01: 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
OK!
Re: Mutual Funds by umulobi: 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ochux01:

Not at all a scam but let me let it be.

Thanks to you all.

We can never let you be.This forum is strictly for MMF investments,no derailment. So take your bogus /Scam/Punzi advert to somewhere else.As long as you keep posting that bogus investment here, we shall continue warning the new comers about the dangers of your claims.So park well.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Ochux01: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Mutual Funds by Olowogbogboro17: 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
eezeribe:

Sent.

Kindly share same bro
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ochux01:

[s]Check this out:

www.bamahnissi.co.uk

www.bamahnissi.co.uk/landbanking/

https://www.bamahnissi.co.uk/our-business-profile/[/s]
Oga Goan open your own thread na.
Abi which kind of nonsense is this??

3 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Nemie: 8:37am On Jul 19, 2018
eezeribe:

You are welcome... God bless you too.

Good morning, please can you share the ibtc form template with me

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (321) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.