Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,489 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

What Makes A Good Gospel Music? Singer Or Lyrics? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Makes A Good Gospel Music? Singer Or Lyrics? (561 Views)

Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel / Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) / Good Gospel Solo's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes A Good Gospel Music? Singer Or Lyrics? by SEYIKP(m): 9:36am On Sep 21, 2014
I HEAR A LOT OF MUSIC ON-AIR(RADIO) NOWADAYS, THAT PEOPLE CALL GOSPEL SONGS. YES THEY MENTION JESUS AND OTHER SACRED NAMES IN THOSE SONGS. DOES THAT REALLY QUANTIFY THEM AS GOSPEL SONGS. EVEN THE STYLE OF TONE CAN'T BE DISTINGUISH FROM SECULAR MUSIC. AND I HEAR PEOPLE SAYING IS THE LYRICS THAT MATTERS. WHAT'S YOUR TAKE ON THIS.
Re: What Makes A Good Gospel Music? Singer Or Lyrics? by itsIYKE(m): 10:34am On Sep 21, 2014
just in case shaa
Re: What Makes A Good Gospel Music? Singer Or Lyrics? by Mention(m): 10:46am On Sep 21, 2014
SEYIKP: I HEAR A LOT OF MUSIC ON-AIR(RADIO) NOWADAYS, THAT PEOPLE CALL GOSPEL SONGS. YES THEY MENTION JESUS AND OTHER SACRED NAMES IN THOSE SONG. DOES THAT REALLY QUANTIFY THEM AS GOSPEL SONGS. EVEN THE STYLE OF TONE CAN'T BE DISTINGUISH FROM SECULAR MUSIC. AND I HEAR PEOPLE SAYING IS THE LYRICS THAT MATTERS. WHAT'S YOUR TAKE ON THIS.
Ok
Re: What Makes A Good Gospel Music? Singer Or Lyrics? by VesselEdet: 7:18am On Jun 18, 2019
Latest Gospel Music Free Download,Latest Nigerian Gospel Music,Nigerian Praise and Worship Songs,Nigerian Gospel Music Videos,Latest Naija Gospel Songs 2018-2019,9ja Gospel Music,Latest Christian Music,Gospel Music Lyrics and Videos here:

https://www.ibloggospel.com

(1) (Reply)

And Who Is A Harlot? If You Are A Christian, Please Read This!!! / Christian South Should Engage In A Spiritual War Against The Jihadist. / Fruit Of The Womb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.