Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:18 AM

A Journey For The Strong.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Journey For The Strong.. (1033 Views)

My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures / Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Journey For The Strong.. by Sammyblaq(m): 11:16am On Sep 21, 2014
The state of Okigwe expressway is nothing to write home-about...
It took us 4hrs to get to Enugu from Aba. Check am!
Again last week on a delivery movement to calabar, the journey lasted like 6hrs(3hrs on road, 3hrs in the bush). After spending like 3hrs in the bush busted the boundary b/w Abia and AK having risked a lot.
Commuters now apply the bush path. It was a terrible and rugged experience for me.
Mtshewwwwwww! (sighs)
If u'r planning on going to Cali,AK from aba (vice versa)...sorry.

Pictures after the cut....

1 Share

Re: A Journey For The Strong.. by Sammyblaq(m): 11:19am On Sep 21, 2014
obingwa

Re: A Journey For The Strong.. by Sammyblaq(m): 11:22am On Sep 21, 2014
onicha-ngwa

Re: A Journey For The Strong.. by Sammyblaq(m): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2014
primary school

Re: A Journey For The Strong.. by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 21, 2014
Sammyblaq: onicha-ngwa
Sammy is this that 'apiam' way leading to Ikot-Epkene?
Re: A Journey For The Strong.. by Sammyblaq(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Sammy is this that 'apiam' way leading to Ikot-Epkene?
i dey tell u...seriously an expecting mom need not travel on land via dis route. Rated TB(tooooo bad!)
Re: A Journey For The Strong.. by priscaoge(f): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2014
This is serious. Reminds me of that bad road btwn 'Umuagwo' - 'Umuapu',if U are going to PH frm Owerri. Menh that road is messed upundecided
Re: A Journey For The Strong.. by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 21, 2014
Sammyblaq:
i dey tell u...seriously an expecting mom need not travel on land via dis route. Rated TB(tooooo bad!)
Guy that road na disaster o...e be like where Transformers dem fight...lol.
It's been long I passed there, it wasn't this bad then. Those guys still dey do 'toll gate' there ba?

Abia State is in Gods' hands.

@priscaoge : abeg help us tell your sugar daddy @T.Orji to step down fast,we need a transformation
Re: A Journey For The Strong.. by priscaoge(f): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
It's been long I passed there, it wasn't this bad then. Those guys still dey do 'toll gate' there ba?

@priscaoge : abeg help us tell your sugar daddy @T.Orji to step down fast,we need a transformation
Bae that dude de fall my hands big timegringringrin. People living in Portharcourt road de suffer I swear. Its getting worse by d day! The last time I went to a car park to make a 'warebill' to Cali,I was shocked @ d number of passengers in d park,no Bus!
Re: A Journey For The Strong.. by Sammyblaq(m): 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

dat road na tufiakwa! Toll gate tyn dey on the low cos army don dey involve.
Abia needs morethan transformation...like reformation.

Hahahahahaha. @creampriscy KB u wont kill me. I no know o
Re: A Journey For The Strong.. by Sammyblaq(m): 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
priscaoge:
Bae that dude de fall my hands big timegringringrin. People living in Portharcourt road de suffer I swear. Its getting worse by d day! The last time I went to a car park to make a 'warebill' to Cali,I was shocked @ d number of passengers in d park,no Bus!
applying the journey through umuahia na another hardway style
Re: A Journey For The Strong.. by priscaoge(f): 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sammyblaq:
applying the journey through umuahia na another hardway style
That's far,will make d journey very stressful. T.A just wasted a whole fvcking 8years in office I swear. Abia needs a very capable hand to transform and rehabilitate it(her)undecidedundecided
Re: A Journey For The Strong.. by Sammyblaq(m): 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
priscaoge:
That's far,will make d journey very stressful. T.A just wasted a whole fvcking 8years in office I swear. Abia needs a very capable hand to transform and rehabilitate it(her)undecidedundecided
bad road...u'r talking about been far. Do u know that trucks dat bear goods do apply calabar through PH, some apply from abakiliki-afikpo-ugep to calabar. Dat y okigwe express is getting worse by the day.
Re: A Journey For The Strong.. by priscaoge(f): 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sammyblaq:
bad road...u'r talking about been far. Do u know that trucks dat bear goods do apply calabar through PH, some apply from abakiliki-afikpo-ugep to calabar. Dat y okigwe express is getting worse by the day.
Can u imagine! Very soon that Okigwe side won't be 'motorable' again #Smh
Re: A Journey For The Strong.. by Sammyblaq(m): 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
priscaoge:
Can u imagine! Very soon that Okigwe side won't be 'motorable' again #Smh
have u passed there recently...cars dey follow Nunya isuikwato dey pull through. Ike gwuru

(1) (Reply)

Enquiries For K1 Visa Interview / Can I Travel With More Than One Box? / Egypt Tourist VISA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.