Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) (16889 Views)

Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) / Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In Africa - See Where Nigeria Falls / Top 6 Highest Skyscrappers(Buildings) In Nigeria.(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by Aare2050(m): 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
I don't know if you seen something similar but this will be new to some people. See the places people are living while some people are living in luxury. May God help the poor farmers. No wonder no graduate want to go back to the village to farm.
Credit to my bold5 camera
Thanks to my boss: @armajaro nig ltd.
Village name: Akinseye/langbodo and detule

5 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by Aare2050(m): 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
More pictures.
1. The road to the village
2. A cassava proccessing spot
3. A church for worshipers(don't wana mention d name)
4. Palm kanels. (Palm oil under processing)

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by okiezman(m): 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
Aare2050:
More pictures.
1. The road to the village
2. A cassava proccessing spot
3. A church for worshipers(don't wana mention d name)
4. Palm kanels. (Palm oil under processing)

Wow nice house

5 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by Aare2050(m): 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
U sure say u like the house.
I don't think they charge for living there. U are free to join them.
okiezman:

Wow nice house

10 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by okiezman(m): 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
Aare2050:
U sure say u like the house.
I don't think they charge for living there. U are free to join them.

If you see ma house yu will be happy for them

15 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by missdebs(f): 12:17am On Dec 16, 2014
bros, i thnk u simply went to your village for christmas

35 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by Aare2050(m): 6:34am On Dec 16, 2014
Lols. No missdebs. Though I have my village too, but this is where I went to buy cocoa from farmers. I. Will upload the picture of my village someday.
missdebs:
bros, i thnk u simply went to your village for christmas

4 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by suxes2005(m): 10:29am On Dec 16, 2014
Edit: Whao frontage stuff! I knew it when I was commenting the first time. Let the likes keep coming.

Its good to visit these type of places once a while
to know what others are going through and to
appreciate God as well.

May you never see or experience what will make you go back to this type of living. Up and up we go!

Oluwa bu Eze smiley

~ Sheyi

5 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by seun66(m): 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
@okiesman...na delatori be dis?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by hazyfm: 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
Aare2050:
I don't know if you seen something similar but this will be new to some people. See the places people are living while some people are living in luxury. May God help the poor farmers. No wonder no graduate want to go back to the village to farm.
Credit to my bold5 camera
Thanks to my boss: @armajaro nig ltd.
Village name: Akinseye/langbodo and detule

Is that your L.G.A

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by Francon(f): 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
They will live long

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by allisonluvsu(m): 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hmm. Nigeria is such a beautiful country.

3 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by slightlyMad(f): 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
shocked
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
ehen
Naso the road to my village dey too na angry

Nd that their church resemble my village school way back, in which I schooled for 2years- Voluntarily. grin
I go Christmas, I no gree go back Lagos. They kuku put me for there.

I find that lil girl attractive - the one sitted apart, putting on "white" nd black

4 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by Dreyl(m): 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hmmm
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by PerfumeRepublik: 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
I siddon dey look ...
Our pastors no dey like erect their churches for villages , it seems the souls of folks in the village is cheap.
I grin in 3D

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by Brightology2(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
Notin we nor go see for NL
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by condralbede(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
Broo you enter early oooo.This is just 16th of December and you hv travelled already.Happy xmass.I will join you soongrin

5 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by slyopez(m): 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
Guy are you uploading more pics or is that all.
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by sukkot: 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
why cant they build it up themselves ? its not that hard now. our people. we cant do DIY.
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by Temismith(f): 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hmmm
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by merit12(f): 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
K for kolomental
Konvicta1:
k
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by IamOpemipo(m): 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
More..
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by joewilly(m): 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
I ve been there for 1 year before even worst than this in the name of NYSC.
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by kilokeys(m): 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
i served in Taraba.. ur pics are modern. road to school where i taught

5 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by Bryan12(m): 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
Typical rural Nigerian settlement.no surprises
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by itstpia8: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
i wonder why people get o.rgasms over ondo state.

na abroad?
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by adrainuche(m): 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
Life as we all know it!!! While people are looting people are sleeping without light and water or even a roof over their head.!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Closes Costain Bridge, Roundabout, Issues Travel Advisory / Military Truck Rams Into Car Carrying Family Of 7 In Calabar / One Feared Dead, Cars Burnt As Tanker Explodes In Abeokuta, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.