Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Things To Know Before Setting Up A Nairabet Shop. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Things To Know Before Setting Up A Nairabet Shop. (4173 Views)

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Know Before Setting Up A Nairabet Shop. by Slowvenom(m): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2014
Happy sunday to everyone. I will want to set up a nairabet shop in my area, I currently reside in Rivers state. Please fellow nairalanders, what and what do I have to know about it before starting up?
I'll appreciate your answers contributions.
I have tried googling it but the answers that I'm getting are not satisfactory at to at all. The closest I got was a website telling informing me of their seminar that will educate people on how to start up a nairabet shop and the seminar will be held in Lagos. Google didn't help at all.
And please, no insults.
Re: Things To Know Before Setting Up A Nairabet Shop. by Mention(m): 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
Google bro.. You would find the right answer
Re: Things To Know Before Setting Up A Nairabet Shop. by Slowvenom(m): 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mention: Google bro.. You would find the right answer
Thanks bro, but I already checked before opening the thread, it didn't just help.
Re: Things To Know Before Setting Up A Nairabet Shop. by Holywizard: 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
Y not go to there branch office to ask necessary questions on how to run & be one of there outlet agents. Guy to be a betting agent is profitably rewarding but u got to use ur head
Re: Things To Know Before Setting Up A Nairabet Shop. by Mention(m): 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
Slowvenom:
Thanks bro, but I already checked before opening the thread, it didn't just help.
I can't help either..
But I suggest any of their already established agemts to put you through!
Re: Things To Know Before Setting Up A Nairabet Shop. by Mention(m): 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
Holywizard: Y not go to there branch office to ask necessary questions on how to run & be one of there outlet agents. Guy to be a betting agent is profitably rewarding but u got to use ur head
And its time consuming too..
If people win a lot of cash especially Niggas like me that only look for fixed matches, the agent also takes part of the loss
Re: Things To Know Before Setting Up A Nairabet Shop. by Holywizard: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mention:
And its time consuming too..
If people win a lot of cash especially Niggas like me that only look for fixed matches, the agent also takes part of the loss
not really. U agents smile whenever betters lose. Ur percentage increases so ur prayers will be for ur betters (customers) to be losing always which is 80% sure
Re: Things To Know Before Setting Up A Nairabet Shop. by Mention(m): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
Holywizard: not really. U agents smile whenever betters lose. Ur percentage increases so ur prayers will be for ur betters (customers) to be losing always which is 80% sure
Yeah you are right... But conduct a survey, interview some of the Agents, you would see that its not always a Win-Win situation for them.cos the bookmarkers make it dificult for them to succeed..
That's why its really rare to see an agent who is very comfortable... (You know what I mean)
Re: Things To Know Before Setting Up A Nairabet Shop. by Holywizard: 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mention:
Yeah you are right... But conduct a survey, interview some of the Agents, you would see that its not always a Win-Win situation for them.cos the bookmarkers make it dificult for them to succeed..
That's why its really rare to see an agent who is very comfortable... (You know what I mean)
guy is only an agent who doesn't ve customers that panick. Come to Owerri, Imo state (school environment) u'll see that all agents are always smiling. The more customers the more there percentages increases

1 Like

Re: Things To Know Before Setting Up A Nairabet Shop. by Mention(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
Holywizard: guy is only an agent who doesn't ve customers that panick. Come to Owerri, Imo state (school environment) u'll see that all agents are always smiling. The more customers the more there percentages increases
M at Owerri na.. Nekede precisely
Re: Things To Know Before Setting Up A Nairabet Shop. by Holywizard: 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mention:
M at Owerri na.. Nekede precisely
am a nekedite. HND1(M) Banking and Finance
Re: Things To Know Before Setting Up A Nairabet Shop. by Mention(m): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
Holywizard: am a nekedite. HND1(M) Banking and Finance
You don't seem to recognise me, do you??
Re: Things To Know Before Setting Up A Nairabet Shop. by Slowvenom(m): 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
Please, where can I get any of their main office?
Its a friend that told me his friend is into it in Imo state. Told me its very profitable. I wasn't interested in it at first, but now, I think its beginning to catch my interest, that's why I wanna know about it before deciding if to start or not.
Re: Things To Know Before Setting Up A Nairabet Shop. by Holywizard: 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mention:
You don't seem to recognise me, do you??
i do
Re: Things To Know Before Setting Up A Nairabet Shop. by nzeobi(m): 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
If they agents are not making enough money that biz won't be booming. Come to ifite unizik and see all the free shops are now betting centres.

(1) (Reply)

Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 / I Want To Start Yam And Akara Business. / Cheaper And Profitable Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.