Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,086 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

I Need A Well Paying Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Well Paying Job (693 Views)

Confused: Got A Better Paying Job A Month After I Got A Job / Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / GOD Has Done It For Me O! I Just Got A Good Paying Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Well Paying Job by Jidefido(m): 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
I got my current job through this medium and I may be lucky this time. So people will say I should apply to companies, my 'sent' folder is full of application. I am taking my battle a notch higher. I have plans for the future and my current job can't help achieve those plans.
Nigerians, help me achieve my dreams! Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Need A Well Paying Job by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jidefido: I am Olusola Olujide, an English graduate from the University of Lagos. I currently work with a media house in Abuja and frankly speaking it's not paying my bills. It's time to move on.
Like it's said, desperate times calls for desperate measures and this is one. I am in dire need of a well paying job with so much prospect within Abuja, I am available.
I am not being choosy or proud, I am not in for any job below 110k. I am a writer/social media analyst/researcher/reporter. Media is my life and I am at home with it.
Any individual, corporate organisation willing to hire me can contact me via jideolusola@gmail.com
I got my current job through this medium and I may be lucky this time. So people will say I should apply to companies, my 'sent' folder is full of application. I am taking my battle a notch higher. I have plans for the future and my current job can't help achieve those plans.
Nigerians, help me achieve my dreams! Thank you
First and foremost, you have been out of the labour market and not up to date with happening and events in the labour market. The way you left it is not the same, it is more competitive and tight..... I strongly believe you gonna get one paying what you asking for but on the blunt side, you make me laugh 110k in this present Nigeria. *my thoughts*.
Re: I Need A Well Paying Job by Spidermon: 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
I also need work. My scope of ability is very wide. I have a Doctor of Veterinary medicine degree and highly skilled in Taekwondo (National champion) and willing to adapt to any location and job description if the pay is good.
Re: I Need A Well Paying Job by Jidefido(m): 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
Givemejoy: First and foremost, you have been out of the labour market and not up to date with happening and events in the labour market. The way you left it is not the same, it is more competitive and tight..... I strongly believe you gonna get one paying what you asking for but on the blunt side, you make me laugh 110k in this present Nigeria. *my thoughts*.

I may be out of labour market but am not out of touch of its competitiveness. Trust me on that. There is one thing I believe in and it's the favour of God. I ask for nothing less that 110k cos I know my worth and it's possible. I can't belittle myself for peanuts. In this present day Nigeria, it's very possible as far as God is on my side. Thanks though

(1) (Reply)

Be Ur Sister's Keeper / Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Job Vacancies / POS Merchant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.