Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

My Collections On Christ's Second Coming- Bible Study Series - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Collections On Christ's Second Coming- Bible Study Series (1616 Views)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? / My Collections On Christ's Second Coming- Bible Study Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Collections On Christ's Second Coming- Bible Study Series by williams20(m): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
IS YOUR NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE ?

BIBLE STUDY SERIES 001

REVELATION 20: 12B, 3: 21, 11:18, 16: 15

One question every born-again christian must ask him/herself is this " is my name in the book of life"? it appears to be a rhetorical question without answers but the answers are dependent on the principles upon which our physical and spiritual lives are built.

For our names to be written in the lamb's book of life we have to do the will of the lamb. if your names are already written therein you must ensure to live right so as not to have the names blotted out and for as many whose names are not yet written in that precious book of life , it is not too late if you can make amends where necessary NOW.

Let us Pray!
Our dear and sovereign Lord , as we begin this course help me to see my wrongs and the truths that are written in your word that i may know you more. Thank You heavenly Father .

Don't miss the next series of this wonderful TOPIC.

In HIs Service
Ezekiel O William, CBT

http://eotwilliam..com/2014/09/bible-study-series-is-your-name-in-book.html

Re: My Collections On Christ's Second Coming- Bible Study Series by williams20(m): 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
SERIES 002
Continued from the last post………………….
It is not too late if you make amends where necessary NOW!
According to Revelations 3: 5 which states that “ He that overcometh , the same shall be clothed in white rainment , and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life but I will confess his name before my Father and before His angels……. “
The word OVERCOMETH in the verse above implies that we are in a race which I would liken to a “survival of the fittest race” our fitness in this case is not determined by our wisdom, intelligence , strength , and wealth but only dependent on our obedience to the WORD of God. If we obey and do His words , our life pattern will be according to His will and we’lld live our lives in accordance with His Pre-ordained Purpose.
Let Us Pray!
Our dear Lord, thank You once again for your word , Help us to obey and do your will that our lives would be according to your purpose and we’lld be fulfilled on earth and reign with you in paradise. These and more we ask of you in Jesus name. Amen.
In His Service
Pastor Ezekiel O William CBT

http://eotwilliam..com/2014/09/is-your-name-in-book-of-life-series-002.html

Re: My Collections On Christ's Second Coming- Bible Study Series by williams20(m): 6:31am On Sep 23, 2014

BIBLE STUDY SERIES 003

Series 003

Continued from last post………..
Matthew 6: 33 states that we should seek the kingdom of God FIRST and His righteousness and every other thing shall be added unto us.
Am I seeking His kingdom first in my daily workings?
Are you seeking the kingdom of God in all spheres of your endeavors. Do you give Him first place or what do you consider most important.
There is more to seeking the kingdom than going to church everyday. It is more than the registration of attendance at every meeting in the church.
The daily activities in all facets of our lives has to be guided by the WILL of God!
We are not believers just because we carry the bible , pray and go to church. One reason we are called believers is clearly expressed in the book of 1timothy 4: 12 …………when people look at you , do they see “an example of the believer in Word , in Conversation , in Love , in Spirit , In faith ? if so they’ll want to be like you and they’ll be drawn to the lord . Who gives the power to fulfill His Will,
In conclusion for this series …… Let your light so shine before men (Matthew 5 :16)

Let us Pray!
Our dear lord we have heard your word once again and seen that living the Christian life is all by your grace which is all that you require of us , Help us to conform to your will in Jesus name .
Amen

In His service
Ezekiel O William
Don’t miss the next series ………

http://eotwilliam..com/2014/09/bible-study-series-003.html

Re: My Collections On Christ's Second Coming- Bible Study Series by williams20(m): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2014

SERIES 004

Continued from last week ……………….(matt 5:16, I timothy 4vs12)

Does your character promote or defame Christ?
Character counts , integrity matters , what kind of character do you have? Are you a man or woman of personal integrity?
What makes a man a believer is not what he is on Sunday, but what he is from Monday through Saturday
The time to decide what you are going to do is not when you face the temptation to compromise, is it now! You determine the evening of your life by the morning of it. You determine what you will do tomorrow by what you resolve to do today.
Mistakes can be very costly, no matter how little they may appear at first.
Being a pastor , an evangelist , teacher etc is not an assurance of making heaven. Hence the question ‘what does it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his own soul” is not a question of death but of the afterlife”
You might have tried your best in the past, to live a holy and acceptable life, but its time you quit trying because with an abundance of our strength the spirit is absent but when we quit trying the spirit comes to our rescue.
Don’t miss the next series ………………..stay blessed.
In His service
Ezekiel William

http://eotwilliam..com/

(1) (Reply)

The White Man Fabricated Christianity ..wake Up People.. Know Your True Identity / Jesus And St. Paul Condemned Islam, Foretold The Coming Of Muhammad. / Father Mbaka Crying (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.