Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

You Are A Thief! You Stole My Heart. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are A Thief! You Stole My Heart. (717 Views)

The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor / Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief / How To Catch A Thief Using Bible Turn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are A Thief! You Stole My Heart. by franklytrue(m): 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
"You be thief! You stole my heart."
Doesn't this show that love is a crime? When a person steals your heart, shouldn't that person remain in the custody of your love? This love really is blind. Did you not see when the person was stealing your heart?

Christ would not steal your heart. His heart bled with love for you. He tells you in Proverbs 23:26 "My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways."

Will you give Him your heart at this present moment? He will not force you. A thief is he that would not give back to the rightful owner his possession. He is the owner of your life. One day He will come as a thief (Rev. 3:3, 16:15) but it is not to steal your heart but it is also to translate the surrendered hearts and souls to His glorious kingdom. 1 John 4:19 "We love him, because he first loved us."

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Christian Blogs In Nigeria / Morgue Worker Says Suicide Bomber Kills 48 Students During Morning Assembly / The Experience 2014 In Picview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.