Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

First Iphone 6 In Nigeria (pictures) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / First Iphone 6 In Nigeria (pictures) (5656 Views)

Pic: When Someone Forgot His Iphone 6 In A Bus.. / Evolution Of Telephones In Nigeria (pictures) / Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Iphone 6 In Nigeria (pictures) by vizboy(m): 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
I can lie
Re: First Iphone 6 In Nigeria (pictures) by KemoSabe: 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
Of course he's right!

Iphone 6 is out now in naija stores....with a lot of variants including iphone plus. Check my signature.
Re: First Iphone 6 In Nigeria (pictures) by nairalife2013(m): 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dabss: why is everything on your laptop in Chinese? I smell lies undecided
I didn't know SHIFT is a chinese language!
Re: First Iphone 6 In Nigeria (pictures) by miqos02(m): 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dabss: why is everything on your laptop in Chinese? I smell lies undecided
i hope its not the chinko version?
Re: First Iphone 6 In Nigeria (pictures) by encryptjay(m): 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
Be like say Oga Seun dey in love with Iphone 6. I dey see am for Iphone 6 threads always.
Re: First Iphone 6 In Nigeria (pictures) by dazekid(m): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
Definitely a chinese knock-off,the iphone6 does not have "6" on the box...
Re: First Iphone 6 In Nigeria (pictures) by striker9(m): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
op might be right na,ah some people don't believe anything again in naija
Re: First Iphone 6 In Nigeria (pictures) by Lumyboi(m): 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hehehee. Nl peeps no dey disappoint... Allow d guy na. Even if na chinco na sha d first chinco. Lmao
Re: First Iphone 6 In Nigeria (pictures) by Habeebpain(m): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
slinkman: everything written on his screen is in Chinese, his pc is lenovo, cheap chinese brand, so my guess, this is an iPhone clone.

Oga I don't care what you say but calling Lenovo a cheap Chinese brand is one of the most ridiculous statements I've ever heard. This guys own IBM now. I use a Lenovo Z50 myself and it's a superb laptop. You wouldn't wanna know how much it costs.
Re: First Iphone 6 In Nigeria (pictures) by slinkman(m): 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
Habeebpain:

Oga I don't care what you say but calling Lenovo a cheap Chinese brand is one of the most ridiculous statements I've ever heard. This guys own IBM now. I use a Lenovo Z50 myself and it's a superb laptop. You wouldn't wanna know how much it costs.
if you like wash and bath aboki, aboki na aboki
Re: First Iphone 6 In Nigeria (pictures) by Habeebpain(m): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
slinkman: if you like wash and bath aboki, aboki na aboki

And so? You have a myopic view when it comes to technology. I follow the tech world like Twitter. I know the big shots and I know those who make crap but still sell because they're riding on past glory. Go and ask from those who know, Lenovo no be just mouth. You think it's easy holding the title of number one PC manufacturer in the world? Check the reviews of their laptops and compare to the brands you worship and you'd be surprised.
Try to have an open mind. That's the only way you can learn.

2 Likes

Re: First Iphone 6 In Nigeria (pictures) by Habeebpain(m): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
slinkman: if you like wash and bath aboki, aboki na aboki
Re: First Iphone 6 In Nigeria (pictures) by watered(m): 11:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
Anybody using iPhone 6 and still living in a rented or official apartment needs his or her brain examined.

I careless about the phone so much.
Re: First Iphone 6 In Nigeria (pictures) by slinkman(m): 7:40am On Sep 23, 2014
Habeebpain:

And so? You have a myopic view when it comes to technology. I follow the tech world like Twitter. I know the big shots and I know those who make crap but still sell because they're riding on past glory. Go and ask from those who know, Lenovo no be just mouth. You think it's easy holding the title of number one PC manufacturer in the world? Check the reviews of their laptops and compare to the brands you worship and you'd be surprised.
Try to have an open mind. That's the only way you can learn.
number one pc manufacturer? grin chinko remix
Re: First Iphone 6 In Nigeria (pictures) by dazekid(m): 8:40am On Sep 24, 2014
slinkman: number one pc manufacturer? grin chinko remix
Please get some information before you argue and disgrace yourself in public...Lenovo has the highest PC sales per year and is rated above HP and Dell in the PC world...I use a HP computer personally and a macbook at work so my point on this is totally objective as I am not in anyway affiliated with lenovo,just stating the facts....And the fact that you called lenovo a cheap brand is really amusing because their laptops with same specs as a HP or Dell cost at least 25% more in most cases so what do you even mean.....That a brand has its origins in China doesn't mean it is sub-par..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Iphone 6 In Nigeria (pictures) by slinkman(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2014
dazekid: Please get some information before you argue and disgrace yourself in public...Lenovo has the highest PC sales per year and is rated above HP and Dell in the PC world...I use a HP computer personally and a macbook at work so my point on this is totally objective as I am not in anyway affiliated with lenovo,just stating the facts....And the fact that you called lenovo a cheap brand is really amusing because their laptops with same specs as a HP or Dell cost at least 25% more in most cases so what do you even mean.....That a brand has its origins in China doesn't mean it is sub-par..
aboki remains aboki despite sh.it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix Phones So Bad At Multitasking? / First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) / Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.