Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him (11563 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo / Photos: Stella Damasus Releases Hot Pics After Husband Snatching Interview. / Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by iamord(m): 8:36am On Sep 22, 2014
Raymondenyi: of course; consequence of dating an immature guy; sorry 4 ladies though; their lifestyles attract their kind; a guy smokes, drinks irresponsibly; clubs anyhow; U'll like to date him, as long as he spends the cash on yu; u send him sultry pics n sex in return(as dats d only thing u can offer , nothing more) n u think u worth his respect; later they(women) come online crying foul, on how they re being treated;
Respect is earned never conferred; if u wanna be respected; 1st respect urself, n act in a respectaable way: have something to offer, what re ur dreams(I havve never asked any girl dis, dat gave me a reasonable answers; aside it being tied to a man, she'll lynch) what do u see urself to be in 5yrs time (only having kids for a maan) ; n u expect a man to respect y'all ?
Ladies re the cause of their own woes; its quite a pity...

I got much respect for u bruv
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by marieolae(f): 8:42am On Sep 22, 2014
U cannot blame this girl completely. When your in love with a guy, it makes abnormal things seem normal. When we say "all guys are the same" you guys will start complaining. Now you people are saying the girl is stupid!! So if I send a naked picture to my boyfriend, because I believe my boyfriend is different from the rest, that makes me stupidd right? Maybe she thought he was different from the rest. She must have obviously trusted him soo much to the extent of sending her naked pictures. The guy is immature. I don't even understand some guys these days, they make me sick.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:49am On Sep 22, 2014
marieolae: U cannot blame this girl completely. When your in love with a guy, it makes abnormal things seem normal. When we say "all guys are the same" you guys will start complaining. Now you people are saying the girl is stupid!! So if I send a naked picture to my boyfriend, because I believe my boyfriend is different from the rest, that makes me stupidd right? Maybe she thought he was different from the rest. She must have obviously trusted him soo much to the extent of sending her naked pictures. The guy is the epitome of immature and impulsively selfish. I don't even understand guys these days, they make me sick.
The truth is that some guys are immature and irresponsible...* Spits

1 Like

Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by Yeahreen(m): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2014
lolz.....see d gehs hand..dats a selfieeee..she took dat pic herself usin d oda hand to support d boobs for a sexy pose.....Immature fellows shocked
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by MizMyColi(f): 9:04am On Sep 22, 2014
[size=20pt]Yubbish undecided

Noinsense angry

[/size]
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by iamord(m): 9:13am On Sep 22, 2014
marieolae: U cannot blame this girl completely. When your in love with a guy, it makes abnormal things seem normal. When we say "all guys are the same" you guys will start complaining. Now you people are saying the girl is stupid!! So if I send a naked picture to my boyfriend, because I believe my boyfriend is different from the rest, that makes me stupidd right? Maybe she thought he was different from the rest. She must have obviously trusted him soo much to the extent of sending her naked pictures. The guy is the epitome of immature and impulsively selfish. I don't even understand guys these days, they make me sick.

And I repeat.. All guys are not the same. The problem is the guy preference ladies choose. I will not say all girls are stu.pid at that. The way things have been going with all this nude leaks. Its advisable not to indulge in such.. If you do because you trust the guy. Its okay . But have it at the back of your mind that is at your own risk. Even if he does not leak it . His friend can go through his phone and get it out , a phone laptop repaired etc But why should it be the guys always asking for nude ..why can't the girls do likewise? Now I believe the saying guys are moved by what they see.. Girls are moved by what they hear
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by priscaoge(f): 9:15am On Sep 22, 2014

You are right my dear,but seriously no amount of alcoholic LOVE will make me take a nude pic 4 any guy,or even my hubby. It's just like my guy or my Hubby demanding an•al s3x from me,hell NO! We better go separate ways. I will be d one to suffer d shame n pains @ d end of d day! Girls should learn from people's mistake mbokundecidedundecided
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by priscaoge(f): 9:18am On Sep 22, 2014
MizMyColi: [size=20pt]Yubbish undecided

Noinsense angry

[/size]

Like seriously it's arrant NONSENSE! Unclad pics of ladies keep flooding d internet everyday,exposed by their so called loverundecidedundecided. I can't remember seeing any unclad pic of a guy exposed by his lover! Mstchewwwwww
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by mistudreh(m): 9:36am On Sep 22, 2014
Chai... That guy na bastard. Anoda man's food is anoda man's poison...
Girls sef dey fumble... Good guys go dey follow dem talk, dem go dey run after d bad ones.
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by mstik(f): 9:36am On Sep 22, 2014
stupid girl, and even stupider boy..
nonsense, immature shit brain
when will girls ever learn??
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by Olusanya333(m): 9:37am On Sep 22, 2014
Ladies will always be Ladies
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by otimothy(m): 9:37am On Sep 22, 2014
u date a guy dat smokes without giving a hoot abt the risks to his health and you think he gives a flying phuck about ur nude pics been online? when will these babes learn sef? if u date an immature guy that asks for your nudes then you are even worse for allowing him get the damn nude pics.
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by iamord(m): 9:39am On Sep 22, 2014
priscaoge:

Like seriously it's arrant NONSENSE! Unclad pics of ladies keep flooding d internet everyday,exposed by their so called loverundecidedundecided. I can't remember seeing any unclad pic of a guy exposed by his lover! Mstchewwwwww

That's what am saying.. girls don't bother to ask..guy ask for unclad pics some take neck down and send to the guy.. He comes back again that he likes it but it will be better with your face showing. papaapa!! She takes another one and send.! Not even giving a second thought.. Cos of me the guy is only lusting.and is like I got one bitch @ the corner. Just look @the guy . Does he look like the responsible type Its only normal that if your guy has your unclad pics you should also have his.. With a clear conscience Tho. Then if the case leaking comes out . His own will come in handy! Time is long overdue for such ladies to wise up

1 Like

Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by egopersonified(f): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2014
Tallesty1: I have a feeling that all these girls that are crying immature have sent nude pictures to a guy.

In their fishy brain, they believe their privacy is secure but what they don't know is that most guys would like to revenge when dumped.

First of all, a girl shouldn't be sending naked pictures to anyone. Matured or not, it is a no no. There is a valid possibility that other people will see it. He may not even be the one to expose it. His friends may ask to use his phone, someone may steal the phone or the phone may develope fault and land in the hand of perverted engineer.

It is pretty risky to share nude picture. He may tell you that you are hot, but what he thinks is that you are a slut. He will bleep you as much he wants and switch to another girl.

Use your brain, blame the girl and not the guy. If the picture wasn't snapped then it wouldn't be shared

U never disappoint, thank you for this post. But will they hear? Some would claim that the guy is responsible, they forget his phone can be handled by anyone from friends to family to strangers who want to see the features on his phone.
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by luvlyqueen(f): 10:08am On Sep 22, 2014
some girls will never stop being stupid,
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by priscaoge(f): 10:22am On Sep 22, 2014
iamord:

That's what am saying.. girls don't bother to ask..guy ask for unclad pics some take neck down and send to the guy.. He comes back again that he likes it but it will be better with your face showing. papaapa!! She takes another one and send.! Not even giving a second thought.. Cos of me the guy is only lusting.and is like I got one bitch @ the corner. Just look @the guy . Does he look like the responsible type Its only normal that if your guy has your unclad pics you should also have his.. With a clear conscience Tho. Then if the case leaking comes out . His own will come in handy! Time is long overdue for such ladies to wise up
Exactly!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by Tayras: 10:31am On Sep 22, 2014
Tallesty1: I have a feeling that all these girls that are crying immature have sent nude pictures to a guy.

In their fishy brain, they believe their privacy is secure but what they don't know is that most guys would like to revenge when dumped.

First of all, a girl shouldn't be sending naked pictures to anyone. Matured or not, it is a no no. There is a valid possibility that other people will see it. He may not even be the one to expose it. His friends may ask to use his phone, someone may steal the phone or the phone may develope fault and land in the hand of perverted engineer.

It is pretty risky to share nude picture. He may tell you that you are hot, but what he thinks is that you are a slut. He will bleep you as much he wants and switch to another girl.

Use your brain, blame the girl and not the guy. If the picture wasn't snapped then it wouldn't be shared

Mo gbadun e jo
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by marieolae(f): 10:44am On Sep 22, 2014
priscaoge:

what is there to show really??
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by priscaoge(f): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2014
marieolae: what is there to show really??

Lolcheesycheesycheesy....Maybe one LONG trailer with two flat Tyres*FacePalm*
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by marieolae(f): 10:54am On Sep 22, 2014
priscaoge:

Lolcheesycheesycheesy....Maybe one LONG trailer with two flat Tyres*FacePalm*
lol my dear its not always long..it could be like one short carrot with two squashed potatoes smiley
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by naijaboiy: 10:55am On Sep 22, 2014
marieolae: what is there to show really??
Six Packs and Long Dick undecided
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by marieolae(f): 10:58am On Sep 22, 2014
naijaboiy:
Six Packs and Long Dick undecided
if d tin is not long nko? D tin will just resemble my thumb. Nothing appealing about dat
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by priscaoge(f): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2014
marieolae: lol my dear its not always long..it could be like one short carrot with two squashed potatoes smiley
Hahhahahahah,Ohmygoshcheesycheesycheesy...U just made my daygringrin

1 Like

Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by naijaboiy: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2014
marieolae: if d tin is not long nko? D tin will just resemble my thumb. Nothing appealing about dat
So your boyfriend's dick is like your thumb? undecided
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by naijaboiy: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2014
priscaoge:
Hahhahahahah,Ohmygoshcheesycheesycheesy...U just made my daygringrin
angry
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by marieolae(f): 11:03am On Sep 22, 2014
naijaboiy:
So your boyfriend's dick is like your thumb? undecided
no oh..I'm jus sayin smiley
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by priscaoge(f): 11:09am On Sep 22, 2014
marieolae: if d tin is not long nko? D tin will just resemble my thumb. Nothing appealing about dat
Oh I just remembered that Benson of a guy(That actor) and his supposed sexy piccheesycheesycheesycheesy. I have to zoom d pic where am looking for his....*LipSealed*
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by naijaboiy: 11:09am On Sep 22, 2014
marieolae: no oh..I'm jus sayin smiley
hmmm,,better undecided
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by priscaoge(f): 11:11am On Sep 22, 2014
naijaboiy:
angry
angry
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by naijaboiy: 11:13am On Sep 22, 2014
priscaoge:
angry
undecided
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by marieolae(f): 11:19am On Sep 22, 2014
priscaoge:
Oh I just remembered that Benson of a guy(That actor) and his supposed sexy piccheesycheesycheesycheesy. I have to zoom d pic where am looking for his....*LipSealed*
please hook me up with the pic wink
Re: Guy Shares His Girlfriend's Nude Pics After She Broke-up With Him by priscaoge(f): 11:32am On Sep 22, 2014
marieolae: please hook me up with the pic wink

Tried posting d thread here but it's not working,I think it's still on FB

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Genevieve Nnaji (From Way Before) / Juliana Olayode: My Father, Mother's Separation Was Very Difficult Period For Me / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Rubbish Linda Ikeji,ladun Liadi And Others Nigeria Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.