Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Bleaching At Its Peak(photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bleaching At Its Peak(photo) (8991 Views)

Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself / Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) / Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bleaching At Its Peak(photo) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
ayorwizz: U see, tppics like this are the evil forces setting NL backwards.
Imagine talk naa *smh*
Abeg unto d next ojare

PS: if dis topic makes FP, I wnt visit nairaland again
Relax, this topic will never make front page
Re: Bleaching At Its Peak(photo) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
naijaboiy:
see as you carry the matter for head like basket of cocoyam undecided
Watz ur own? Wit a broad mouth amebo
Re: Bleaching At Its Peak(photo) by naijaboiy: 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
xpensiv05:
Watz ur own? Wit a broad mouth amebo
Sorry,,Who are you again
Re: Bleaching At Its Peak(photo) by swaggzo(m): 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
MhisIjay:
Its d weather nd camera effect
I m too enlighted for such crap cool

Interestingly, you already look as terrible as fucck. I see no reason why you should be peeking instead of minding your dirty business.
it's amazing how you got guts to take out your phone in public to take the pic of a full grown woman minding her own business at the road side, and even stupiid enough to post it on the internet for the whole world to see. You're brainless, I see. I pity your future.
Re: Bleaching At Its Peak(photo) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
Can't even find any picture...NEXT!!!
Re: Bleaching At Its Peak(photo) by MhisIjay(f): 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
swaggzo:

Interestingly, you already look as terrible as fucck. I see no reason why you should be peeking instead of minding your dirty business.
it's amazing how you got guts to take out your phone in public to take the pic of a full grown woman minding her own business at the road side, and even stupiid enough to post it on the internet for the whole world to see. You're brainless, I see. I pity your future.
He goat, were u forced to comment?
U would ve made ur point without posting such jiberish. Where is ur sense of maturity? U r more brainless.
Re: Bleaching At Its Peak(photo) by thwarrior72: 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin She is definitely from Southwest axis, its innate in them cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bleaching At Its Peak(photo) by Malcolmx12: 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
MhisIjay:
He goat, were u forced to comment?
U would ve made ur point without posting such jiberish. Where is ur sense of maturity? U r more brainless.
just ignore hate post. My 2cent
Re: Bleaching At Its Peak(photo) by MhisIjay(f): 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
Malcolmx12: just ignore hate post. My 2cent
Okay sir grin
But wats 2cent?
Re: Bleaching At Its Peak(photo) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
MhisIjay: It was a coozy sunday evening, nd I was having a nyz tym wit my big brother. We decided to go out nd get some fruits, I checked myself in d mirror nd we drove off, while he parked to buy d fruits, d sight of dis made my stomach rumble nd d walls of jericho started collasping inside my stomach, I suddenly felt lyk using d rest room nd my face suddenly changed as if some one had pressed d automatic reset button.
D question is must she bleach?

Same Miss jay i meet in a village close to warri?
Re: Bleaching At Its Peak(photo) by ProdigyLoco(m): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
Her slippers tho ๎‘๎ƒ๎˜
Re: Bleaching At Its Peak(photo) by ProdigyLoco(m): 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
Niqqas catching feelings cus they relatives are into bleaching too .......sad sad
Re: Bleaching At Its Peak(photo) by swaggzo(m): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
shachris03:

Same Miss jay i meet in a village close to warri?

forget these ones. We know them. They're everywhere!
Re: Bleaching At Its Peak(photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
MhisIjay: It was a coozy sunday evening, nd I was having a nyz tym wit my big brother. We decided to go out nd get some fruits, I checked myself in d mirror nd we drove off, while he parked to buy d fruits, d sight of dis made my stomach rumble nd d walls of jericho started collasping inside my stomach, I suddenly felt lyk using d rest room nd my face suddenly changed as if some one had pressed d automatic reset button.
D question is must she bleach?

What do you know about melanin? You sound like you are very sure she is bleaching.

This could just be an overproduction of irregular distribution of melanin that causes uneven pigmentation.

1 Like

Re: Bleaching At Its Peak(photo) by Mrblaze06: 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
jumxix: Some people don't know the effect of the cream (tube: skineal, epiderm n co) they are using on their body. So dey jez use t anyaw witawt missing t wit some jelly or oda cream. Due to that, the skin turns 4rm normal to abnormal... Some bleaching are intentional whyl sum aint intentional. Lyk the woman in the picz now, am sure she is tryna get rid of the black spot or so on her leg cos tz rare to c a middle-aged woman bleaching intentionally except those rich sugar momis
actually you are right.
Re: Bleaching At Its Peak(photo) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
zube01: ur face is fairer than ur hands...if u doubt I can upload ur former dp so people can help me comfirm that u bleach too!...and stop sayin u are too enlightened for that!...
bros please upload it
Re: Bleaching At Its Peak(photo) by Malcolmx12: 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
MhisIjay:
Okay sir grin
But wats 2cent?
my advice (sic)
Re: Bleaching At Its Peak(photo) by adaxxy: 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
Okay,it alright gbam
Re: Bleaching At Its Peak(photo) by StevinMorgan(m): 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
Why must it be misjay? #Sobs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Open Heavens" - Anita Joseph Opens Her Legs Wide Showing Her Kpetus, Fans React / Real Marlians Donโ€™t Wear Pant Fans Blast Toke Makinwa As She Share New Picture / Photos: Wizkid Doing It On A Couch With Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.