Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Top Record Labels In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top Record Labels In Nigeria (2128 Views)

Top 5 Music Labels That Influenced The Nigerian Music Scene In 2015 / The Best Record Labels In Nigeria / Names of Nigerian Record Labels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Record Labels In Nigeria by Olsoo(m): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
Note: This is my opinion. Feel free to share yours.

1) Mavin Records : Having one of Africas top producer, Don jazzy, as her founder,Mavin,to me,is unarguably the biggest and hottest record label in Nigeria right now.
Also having top artists like Dr Sid,D' Prince and Tiwa Savage,releasing lovely and trendy songs to the public.
Their official song,DOROBUCCI,which has successfully replaced the national anthem in quite a number of people's brain,has also played a major role in their advancement to their current.
Not also forgeting the three new super talented recruits; Di'ja,Reekado banks and Korede Bello,whose singles have been gaining massive airplay nationwide.
They(Mavin) truly are hot and deserve to be at the top.

2) Empire Mates Entertainment ( E.M.E ) : Y'all would agree with me that this group truly deserves this spot. Being the mother of Africas finest entertainer,Wizkid,and also harboring one of Nigeria's Best performer,Banky W. This group is da BOMB! They've also proved to be unrelenting by being consistent, giving fans the hottest of singles,videos and albums. Shaydee and Niyola are also not left out. Their influence in the Entertainment industry cannot go unnoticed.

3) Made Men Music Group (MMMG) : Consisting of the likes of Inyanya,Tekno,Emma Nyra,Selebobo,and Baci,this list would be incomplete without mentioning this group. I mean, they're currently trending right now. Consistently releasing topnotch singles,club bangers and videos,i think this spot suits them.

4) Five Star Music : The limpopo master,Kcee, and the beta pikin crooner,Harrysong (aka Mr. Songz) have really helped in escalating this group the a five star level. Knowing that hit songs like Limpopo,Beta pikin,Ogadinma,Te Le Mi,Ogaranya,Colombo and Pull over came from a group like this,there's no doubt that the sky ain't their limit.

5) Honourable Kings of New-School(HKN) Gang : With the Aye crooner,Davido,being the most famous member of the gang,trust me HKN still got some couple of talents. The likes of B-Red(still enjoying his new single with phyno),Danagog,Shina Rambo,and King Special(Special Ed)(you need to see his latest video. So hilarious but inspiring). Members of this gang are renowned 'show-killers'. Amazing singles,lovely videos,they tour differnt prt of the world and so on.

Others include: YBNL Records,Difference Entertainment,EDGE Records,Penthauze,Starboy entetainment,Hypertek,Chocolate city etc
What do you think? Add yours tongue
Re: Top Record Labels In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
M
Re: Top Record Labels In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
smiley
Re: Top Record Labels In Nigeria by Chuks16(m): 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
for your mind
check out
CAPITAL GARROTTE RECORD
ILL BLISS,DA SUSPECT, CHIDINMA AND PHYNO

(1) (Reply)

Knighthouse Street Scriptures Vol 1 Album Review / Please Who Sang This Song / Timaya - "who Born You?" New Track!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.