Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Guest Post On Www.sureblogger.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Guest Post On Www.sureblogger.com (1108 Views)

Do You Like This? Lets Hear Your Review On Www.sureblogger.com / How To Choose A Niche | Www.sureblogger.com / Please Help Review Www.sureblogger.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guest Post On Www.sureblogger.com by sureblogger(m): 1:12am On Sep 22, 2014
First before anything, i want to say a big thank you to all of you that viewed and help review www.sureblogger.com especially @mikeoh, @joel3, @ebby01, @seoconsultant of www.seowebanalyst.com and @fleps of www.acegoals.com and to those who also viewed the blog but did not drop review. You guys are all wonderful.

With appreciation done, I will like to use this medium to invite you guys to guest post on www.sureblogger.com and also share you content on the blog. The main theme of the blog is blog improvement and making money online using a blog as a tool.

Any interested blogger blogger can contact me through the contact page on www.sureblogger.com for more information and process. Thanks

Adegoke Ajayi, I am the sureblogger.

TWITTER:- https://twitter.com/sureblogger
FACEBOOK:- https://www.facebook.com/sureblogger
LINKEDIN :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/sureblogger
Re: Guest Post On Www.sureblogger.com by Sethuncahier(m): 6:20am On Sep 22, 2014
Good bro! You really know your onions. A kickstarting idea profitable on a long run. Guest posting,you didn't offer benefits for an intending guest poster?
Re: Guest Post On Www.sureblogger.com by cheavroi(m): 7:41am On Sep 22, 2014
Hi,

Just visited your blog and you seems to have started off on the right foundation. I have bookmarked your site for a guest post but I need to be very sure you got it right. One advise for you as you move on.
"Never compromise quality with quantity". This has always been the bane of Nigerian bloggers.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Guest Post On Www.sureblogger.com by 360crest(m): 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
@ sureblogger... Nice one.. Ur blo looks cool... But u are missing a few factor, ur blog iiznt responsive, people can't easily make a u turn on your blo, but consider uusing plugins like moblepress wuld make it a very easy mobile friendly website

1 Like

Re: Guest Post On Www.sureblogger.com by fleps(m): 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
360crest: @ sureblogger... Nice one.. Ur blo looks cool... But u are missing a few factor, ur blog iiznt responsive, people can't easily make a u turn on your blo, but consider uusing plugins like moblepress wuld make it a very easy mobile friendly website

That's more like it. A very useful info from 360crest. I did not notice that because I viewed the website on a PC. That's right sureblogger, you need to make your website responsive. It is important. It encourages users to visit your blog on mobile and these days more people are on android than PC. And for the record, 360crest is the brain behind www.360crest.com a tech blog.

1 Like

Re: Guest Post On Www.sureblogger.com by sureblogger(m): 2:39am On Sep 25, 2014
Thanks guys, @360crest and @fleps the site is very much responsive. Tested ok on all mobile device. What type of mobile device did u guy viewed the site on? So I could look into what might be the problem.
Re: Guest Post On Www.sureblogger.com by 360crest(m): 10:14am On Sep 25, 2014
sureblogger: Thanks guys, @360crest and @fleps the site is very much responsive. Tested ok on all mobile device. What type of mobile device did u guy viewed the site on? So I could look into what might be the problem.

Your Theme isn't shhowing up well on my Blackberry curve 7 device.... The header is lost and same in my Tecno andoid phantom, but showing in my laptop, while not accept your faith and use dedicated mobile than responsive..... A dedivated mobile theme fits any device, and a erfect tOol for dat is cariithgon and mobilepress... I coould spear you my mobile press theme at www.360crest.com, I really like your content and style of write up.

1 Like

Re: Guest Post On Www.sureblogger.com by Sethuncahier(m): 10:23am On Sep 25, 2014
I'm viewing the blog right from blackberry Opera mini, very reponsive. I really like the Header,the logo, arrangement of latest post,etc. But there's a BUT on the comment form. Its not showing "Name" "Email" "Website" fields for me to comment. You should check on that. Happy Blogging.

1 Like

Re: Guest Post On Www.sureblogger.com by sureblogger(m): 4:26am On Sep 26, 2014
Thanks guys, @sethuncahier the comment section is there with name, email and website field but the only thing i just figured out is that it is not showing the labels. i will look into that. @360crest thanks for the good gesture and comment.
Re: Guest Post On Www.sureblogger.com by Sethuncahier(m): 7:00am On Sep 26, 2014
sureblogger: Thanks guys, @sethuncahier the comment section is there with name, email and website field but the only thing i just figured out is that it is not showing the labels. i will look into that. @360crest thanks for the good gesture and comment.
You're welcome Bro
Re: Guest Post On Www.sureblogger.com by sharperino(m): 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
@360crest, i like the look and simplicity of your blog in mobile view.
Re: Guest Post On Www.sureblogger.com by 360crest(m): 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
sharperino: @360crest, i like the look and simplicity of your blog in mobile view.

Thanks I could give u d mobilepress theme if you want.
Re: Guest Post On Www.sureblogger.com by oluwadanie1(m): 12:48am On Sep 27, 2014
i think your blog is presently down @sureblogger

@360crest do you think you can help me with the design of my blog for free?
Re: Guest Post On Www.sureblogger.com by 360crest(m): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
oluwadanie1: i think your blog is presently down @sureblogger

@360crest do you think you can help me with the design of my blog for free?

Yes I can . Jst request for it.
Re: Guest Post On Www.sureblogger.com by sureblogger(m): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
oluwadanie1: i think your blog is presently down @sureblogger
I am looking into that but meanwhile u can still use you mobile to access the site. Thanks
Re: Guest Post On Www.sureblogger.com by oluwadanie1(m): 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
i have replied your mail sir but av not heard from you. @ 360crest
Re: Guest Post On Www.sureblogger.com by sharperino(m): 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
360crest:

Thanks I could give u d mobilepress theme if you want.

Thanks, i was only expressing my likeness for the simple view.

Moreover, what will i be doing with the mobilepress theme?
Re: Guest Post On Www.sureblogger.com by paradisewoods: 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2014
Goke, nice one bro.
Re: Guest Post On Www.sureblogger.com by sureblogger(m): 12:08am On Oct 21, 2014
paradisewoods:
Goke, nice one bro.
paradisewoods aka Mr grandy the daddy nice having u here. Still keeping intouch with home land from far away land of the eskimos. Loool

(1) (Reply)

Web Content Scattered After Upload To Live Server! Help / Clients Now Playing The Fraud. Pls Read And Help Me. / Are You A Blogger Or Plan To Start A Blog, Get This Domain Name For FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.