Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,616 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

I Could Barely Move From The Stabbing - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Could Barely Move From The Stabbing (835 Views)

Help. Sharp Stabbing Pain, Electronic Movement. Constant Noise / Help I'm Small;weak;and Can Barely Life A Boket Of Water.r. / Wish I Could Be Slim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Could Barely Move From The Stabbing by Gullubutthe: 5:20am On Sep 22, 2014
I could barely move from the stabbing pain in my lower back I knew it was bad you before the MRI results to herniated discs my one bar spine what happened next is still too embarrassing to relive even today and it's scary how fast it happen in just a matter of months I went from energetic an active college football coach to living like a piece of furniture slouching from the TV be in out burgers rain-soaked pizza and Oreo s is like my own personal version about documentary Super size Me my weight Total Cleanse Plus skyrocketed as my way slime balls at first I could blame the pain Tom night it was so bad I could barely stand upright I have to walk my hands along the wall support just to make it to the bath yet even as the package cited and my doctor cleared to go back to my normal life again therein was still glued to the couch stuck in the same downward spiral binge eating self-loathing and depression maybe you can relate if you ever reach the point where you feel like wearies she out the happiness you deserve driving.

For more information, visit this site >>>>>>> http://totalcleanseplusfacts.com/

(1) (Reply)

Is Shaving Pubic Hair Healthy Or Not / Whitney Houston’s Daughter, Bobbi Brown ,found Unconscious In A Bathtub / Which Pill Do You Choose? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.