Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

Ghanaian Pastor Claims TB Joshua Uses Human Blood To Please His “gods”(must See) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ghanaian Pastor Claims TB Joshua Uses Human Blood To Please His “gods”(must See) (2272 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Pastor Claims TB Joshua Uses Human Blood To Please His “gods”(must See) by abiesiz: 5:58am On Sep 22, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-xHwfFyB4VHc/VB9hxv2JrKI/AAAAAAAACLs/fP23rPJ3B7k/s1600/PICS.jpg[/img]
A Ghana-based pastor, Isaac Owusu Bempah of Glorious Word Ministry International (GWMI) in Accra, Ghana, has claimed that the recent loss of lives in a guest house of the Synagogue Church of All Nations ( SCOAN) that collapsed last week may not be unconnected to Prophet T.B. Joshua’s quest for promotion in the spiritual realm.

The Pastor seen as an undershepherd made this disclosure during a recent interview with Ghanaian morning show, Okay Fm.

He stated that: “This is evil hands at work because I know people who have to make human sacrifices in order to be promoted in the spiritual realm.

FULL STORY ..CLICK HERE

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Claims TB Joshua Uses Human Blood To Please His “gods”(must See) by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 22, 2014
Their two na same cult dem dey, jst because dem get crush, one wan open one yansh. They should go to HELL where they belong.
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Claims TB Joshua Uses Human Blood To Please His “gods”(must See) by qadeerkug(m): 6:14am On Sep 22, 2014
Blebleswag: Their two na same cult dem dey, jst because dem get crush, one wan open one yansh. They should go to HELL where they belong.
both of dem should go hell miss
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Claims TB Joshua Uses Human Blood To Please His “gods”(must See) by BarbieBlues(f): 6:15am On Sep 22, 2014
This one just dey find favour/fame. I don't like T.B Joshua for anything. Am a die-hard catholic so I really don't believe in all these theatrics called miracles. But I won't support someone using another man's misfortune for personal purposes.
And if truly he killed all those people, well....only God will judge.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Claims TB Joshua Uses Human Blood To Please His “gods”(must See) by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 22, 2014
qadeerkug: both of dem should go hell miss
Yes na, or do u ve a prblm wit dat or re u one of dem ni?
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Claims TB Joshua Uses Human Blood To Please His “gods”(must See) by echobee(f): 6:28am On Sep 22, 2014
Blebleswag:
hmmmmmmn! lipsrsealed
God will judge
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Claims TB Joshua Uses Human Blood To Please His “gods”(must See) by johnstar(m): 6:50am On Sep 22, 2014
no comment
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Claims TB Joshua Uses Human Blood To Please His “gods”(must See) by qadeerkug(m): 6:56am On Sep 22, 2014
Blebleswag:
whaaaaat""miss ahbeq no put me amongs does demon's
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Claims TB Joshua Uses Human Blood To Please His “gods”(must See) by amakufrancis(m): 7:03am On Sep 22, 2014
None of ma Biz
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Claims TB Joshua Uses Human Blood To Please His “gods”(must See) by amakufrancis(m): 7:03am On Sep 22, 2014
None of ma Biz

but I like T.B preaching sha.....
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Claims TB Joshua Uses Human Blood To Please His “gods”(must See) by WINDSOW(m): 7:36am On Sep 22, 2014
Analysis

Check Owusua's fingers,what ar those giant rings doing there?Any god of men wearing ring other than wedding ring should be suspected.Physically,he look unkempt.No genuine god of men will accuse fellow god of men destructively.LetGOD be †ђξ rite JUDGE IJN
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Claims TB Joshua Uses Human Blood To Please His “gods”(must See) by Airforce1(m): 7:41am On Sep 22, 2014
if tis not Catholic, I no go church

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Claims TB Joshua Uses Human Blood To Please His “gods”(must See) by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 22, 2014
echobee:
hmmmmmmn! lipsrsealed
God will judge
Yea! Of cos.
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Claims TB Joshua Uses Human Blood To Please His “gods”(must See) by jeflexy(m): 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
BarbieBlues: This one just dey find favour/fame. I don't like T.B Joshua for anything. Am a die-hard catholic so I really don't believe in all these theatrics called miracles. But I won't support someone using another man's misfortune for personal purposes.
And if truly he killed all those people, well....only God will judge.
smh.. U are a die hard catholic so we should start singing praises to u!! Yhea, I bet u are a die hard catholic, but u are not a die hard Christian!!! #mostfoolishcommenti'v'seen!!!
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Claims TB Joshua Uses Human Blood To Please His “gods”(must See) by BarbieBlues(f): 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
jeflexy: smh.. U are a die hard catholic so we should start singing praises to u!! Yhea, I bet u are a die hard catholic, but u are not a die hard Christian!!! #mostfoolishcommenti'v'seen!!!
listen deary, my comment had absolutely nothing to do with you neither was it disrespectful to anyone so i'd appreciate it if you stop quoting me. Kindly crawl back into wherever you crawled out from # attentionSeekersAssociation#
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Claims TB Joshua Uses Human Blood To Please His “gods”(must See) by jeflexy(m): 11:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
BarbieBlues: listen deary, my comment had absolutely nothing to do with you neither was it disrespectful to anyone so i'd appreciate it if you stop quoting me. Kindly crawl back into wherever you crawled out from # attentionSeekersAssociation#
if ai wana seek attenTion, its definitely not from sum useless object... #nowdotheneeful!!!

(1) (Reply)

Exposing The Secrete Fellowship On Religious Church / Islamic Militants In Libya Crucify Christian Man On A Cross Like Jesus / Do Not Fall For This New Strategy Used By Churches To Collect Your Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.