Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Happy Birthday To Lomomike - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To Lomomike (428 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me In Advance / Hurray!!! Its My Birthday Again. Happy Birthday To Me:-) / Happy Birthday To Natasha,, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Lomomike by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 22, 2014
Precisely 12:00am today being 22nd September, in Allen Avenue, Ikeja some years ago, I arrived this lovely world.
From that day on till this day, I've been enjoying GODs protection and men's blessings and help.

I really want to thank God and everyone for their blessings, grace, uplifting, favour, love, joy, help, encouragement and smile. I wanna thank God and everyone for times when I experienced some not too good events/ moments in life and also for every good moment I've experienced in life.
Thanks to Nairaland crew for adding value to my life in one way or the other.
I Love you all.

Happy Birthday to Lomomike.
Re: Happy Birthday To Lomomike by compunigeria: 6:38am On Sep 22, 2014
happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday To Lomomike by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 22, 2014
compunigeria: happy birthday

Thanks a lot dear smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Lomomike by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 22, 2014
HBD LLNP.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Lomomike by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
Guy happy birthday!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Lomomike by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 24, 2014
Firstly, I want to thank GOD for the opportunity to see another new age, for life, peace, progress and his protection. To my parents, siblings friends and well wishers for their help and support. To everyone I met, I am meeting and I will meet in life's journey, I say thanks for making my birthday a success.
God bless you all.
Re: Happy Birthday To Lomomike by legalwealth(m): 12:53pm On May 19, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Why You Are Different / Assuming U Woke Up In D Morning / Nigerians In Uganda: Link Up Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.