Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Etisalat Unethical Exploitation Of My Airtime In The Name Of "Story Box" ! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Unethical Exploitation Of My Airtime In The Name Of "Story Box" ! (955 Views)

How Do I Stop Mtn From Deducting My Airtime during browsing ? / How To Get Free Airtime In Nigeria / Win Free Airtime In The Smirnoff Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Unethical Exploitation Of My Airtime In The Name Of "Story Box" ! by wole8029: 6:57am On Sep 22, 2014
Dear NCC, i write this email in pain and anger, to bring etisalat to justice for exploitation of N200. Etisalat service called story box has exploited me for 200 naira, for what i did not subscribe for. I received a call from thier customized number, without any indication that "PICKING UP A CALL ON MY OWN PHONE" is a subscription to any stupid plan. when i saw it was an automated call, i ididnt even hear what it was or remember when it was i ended the call, on the 17th of September,2014 , i received an Sms that i have been billed N100, for subscription, i was shocked and furious, i tried getting in touch with them but it was not clear, so this morning, 22nd of September,2014 as i woke up, just saw another charge of N100 on my credit, making it a Total of N200 Naira. i called their customer care to complain and refund my money, they said they wont refund it, that i should not have picked the call. Absolute rubbish and deceptive and unethical practice by Etisalat and a way to force people to opt in to their packages, i want justice to be done here sir, for this wicked act!, my number etisalat number is xxxxxxxxxxx and i want my N200 back!. thanks you sir for your anticipated response as always
Re: Etisalat Unethical Exploitation Of My Airtime In The Name Of "Story Box" ! by TunjiMsp: 7:42am On Sep 22, 2014
I support you on this one bro, I had the same problem few month back I tried to opt but they won't allow me until I went to their office and threaten to leave their network.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Unethical Exploitation Of My Airtime In The Name Of "Story Box" ! by lokoloko84(m): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2014
useless network. I have broken up the sim card and put it in dustbin.
Never to use it again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Win Brand New Iphone 6, Blackberry Z3 And Infinix Zero / Blackberry OS 10.3.1 Update Set For Feb. 19th Release Date / Mtn Has Started Trouble Again With The Beta Talk Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.