Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:02 AM

When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? (1622 Views)

Lessons To Teach Your Daughter That She Will Never Forget... By Alison Bryant / As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? / Would You Sleep With Your Daughter Or Dad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? by bjhere2009(m): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2014
Well don't know were to post this. A friend of mine just found himself in this situation recently. Armed robbers broke into there house and after not getting enough cash in the house asks him to start F....k his daughter or be kicked.He did as he was told to save his life. What will you do in this situation? Do it or be killed?
Re: When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? by mstik(f): 9:49am On Sep 22, 2014
question for Zeus....
death, it is

2 Likes

Re: When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? by bjhere2009(m): 9:57am On Sep 22, 2014
mstik: question for Zeus....
death, it is

Hmmm...death? Life no get duplicate. sad
Re: When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:07am On Sep 22, 2014
Death is the easiest option.

2 Likes

Re: When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? by Orunto: 10:09am On Sep 22, 2014
I would be killed. This is a Religious post.
Re: When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? by Tallesty1(m): 10:15am On Sep 22, 2014
Nah Death Sure Pass
Re: When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 22, 2014
bjhere2009: Well don't know were to post this. A friend of mine just found himself in this situation recently. Armed robbers broke into there house and after not getting enough cash in the house asks him to start F....k his daughter or be kicked.He did as he was told to save his life. What will you do in this situation? Do it or be killed?

Story!!!! How da fvck did he get an erec.tion when it is his daughter?

2 Likes

Re: When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? by yorex2011: 10:21am On Sep 22, 2014
His life from now would be worse dan death....

8 Likes

Re: When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? by PassingShot(m): 10:24am On Sep 22, 2014
Shebi we die only once. So what's the big deal in dying?

2 Likes

Re: When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? by MissSlimbody(f): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2014
Dis same thing happened in my area early lst year. D first son was killed cos he refused to sleep with his mother. The 2nd son had 2 do it 2 save his life.
Re: When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? by idu1(m): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2014
bjhere2009:

Hmmm...death? Life no get duplicate. sad
i prefer to die cos i ll neva do dat.

1 Like

Re: When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? by idu1(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2014
I dont see any big deal in death.......
Re: When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? by PassingShot(m): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2014
MissSlimbody: Dis same thing happened in my area early lst year. D first son was killed cos he refused to sleep with his mother. The 2nd son had 2 do it 2 save his life.

Tufiakwa! The boy is a coward. To die is better.

3 Likes

Re: When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 22, 2014
I PRAY NOT TO B IN this DILEMMA.
BUT JUST know dat every living being is on a NATURAL DEATH ROW....
I will CHOOSE DEATH even if my daughter asks me to do it....because BOTH DEPICT DEATH.
IF U do it ,of what use will U be to same DAUGHTER.?
TO DIE is not d issue..
D issue is after death WHAT NEXT..?
D WORST THING dat can happen to a NIGERIAN ., is for same NIGERIAN to DIE and make ANOTHER HELL

2 Likes

Re: When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? by cococandy(f): 11:12am On Sep 22, 2014
How do they come up with these sadistic things?
Evil beings

1 Like

Re: When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? by keyke(f): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2014
WTF!!! I'd rada die Dan do such a tin
Re: When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2014
They may just have to kill me...bc definitely life wouldn't be worth living after that...no two ways about that
Re: When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? by Mintayo(m): 11:23am On Sep 22, 2014
He is a living dead already! He will leave with that for the rest of his life. I doubt it if he will recover,same with the daughter!
Re: When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? by DukeNija(m): 11:32am On Sep 22, 2014
cococandy: How do they come up with these sadistic things?
Evil beings

I swear down @ Op must be a sadistic mofo.
Re: When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? by bjhere2009(m): 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
DukeNija: 8

It's a hard thing to do alright...but wait until you're in that position, then we know how you cope with that.
You will be the original mofo...you mofomofo sad cool
Re: When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? by ayukdaboss(m): 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hmm..For everybody claiming they'll die on this thread...only a few will be able to make that decision when they're really faced with it. Make wuna no dey sharp mouth cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
I would rather die,than do that.

Not boasting,I would rather die as a Man,than live as a sissy..
Re: When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? by rezzy: 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
Two things are involved. But its is better to die than do it because you might do it and these crazy people will still kill you. So the best is to pray and ask for forgiveness of sin and die.
Re: When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? by DukeNija(m): 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
bjhere2009:
It's a hard thing to do alright...but wait until you're in that position, then we know how you cope with that.
You will be the original mofo...you mofomofo sad cool

You bloodsucking, co.cksucking, asslicking, Pissdrinking, boysrap.ing, sh.it eating bastard of a paedophile. Never ever talk to me unless with your head touching your whithering foot.
Go ra,pe ur sisters as usual.
Re: When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? by cococandy(f): 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
I meant the robbers.
How do they concieve such evil in their minds?
Na wa
DukeNija:

Re: When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
ayukdaboss: Hmm..For everybody claiming they'll die on this thread...only a few will be able to make that decision when they're really faced with it. Make wuna no dey sharp mouth cheesy
I think the people saying they'll rather die are right- one way or the other most people in that situation will die either for outrightly daring the robbers by not doing it or by annoying the robbers by not getting an erection, which will still likely bring death. Few people will have the nerve to actually DO it.

I pray we don't find ourselves in such situation- it's beyond my imagination.

1 Like

Re: When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? by haftob(m): 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
I'm a muslim and I want to answer this with an hadith of the Prophet Muhammed(SAW) dat says "wen u're presented with two evils,do the lesser one". I think with this, I knw the one to go for. I pray ion find myself in dis kinda situation.
Re: When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? by bjhere2009(m): 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
ayukdaboss: Hmm..For everybody claiming they'll die on this thread...only a few will be able to make that decision when they're really faced with it. Make wuna no dey sharp mouth cheesy
Thank you jare. To die is a very hard decision to make. I will actually choose to do it and heal the traumatic effect later. After all it will be a family secret.
Re: When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? by bjhere2009(m): 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
DukeNija:

You bloodsucking, co.cksucking, asslicking, Pissdrinking, boysrap.ing, sh.it eating bastard of a paedophile. Never ever talk to me unless with your head touching you whithering foot.
Go ra,pe ur sisters as usual.
I bet you have already raped your mama .
Re: When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? by greatgod2012(f): 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
bjhere2009:
Thank you jare. To die is a very hard decision to make. I will actually choose to do it and heal the traumatic effect later. After all it will be a family secret.

smh for you!
Are you one of the people that believes that death is always evil?
.......answer me this............
What is the joyfulness in life when it only brings about perpetual grief
And what is the evil in death when it takes you away from perpetual grief

God forbid, but sometimes, death seems to be the best option in some circumstances, example is the scenario posted here.

2 Likes

Re: When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? by greatgod2012(f): 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
bjhere2009:

another question just occured to me now.............. How do you intend to heal the traumatic effect later?
Re: When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? by Haywhymido(m): 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
God knws d best oooo. U go fear question for nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Room Mate Is Practicing To Be A Prophet With My Matter / Photos: Checkout This Endtime Makeup And The Husband's Expression / First Aid Box Sales And Delivery At Mike & Meg Medical Logistics, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.